XIM Community

Realm royale Beta?  (Read 338 times)

Offline Dreakzs

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: xlowar
Realm royale Beta?
« on: 12:55 PM - 11/29/18 »
i was wondering what profile is going to work on beta... tryed fortnite but doesnt feel ok... i got beta acces is there a way to creat own profile? for this?

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Re: Realm royale Beta?
« Reply #1 on: 01:32 PM - 11/29/18 »
Try paladins or use the generic alpha and use a curve. The curve should just change the starting point to whatever value is necesary to produce mouse movement.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:27 AM - 11/30/18 »
I also tried the paladins profile and it just feels way off. I'm not sure what settings to max out in options for sensitivity. I did notice in the tutorial section, it looks like you can stay in there a unlimited amount of time so getting a ST for it should be possible?

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:28 AM - 11/30/18 »
Everything is going to feel way off.  If they don't improve the aiming system you shouldn't expect any good performance from an official ST.

Pick up the controller and try to do micro movements it's just not happening.. The game restricts your movements almost like angle snapping.

Tutorial mode is great though it should allow for support and hopefully they pull there heads out of there @#$% and fix the aiming.

I'm using generic alpha and moving the first point on the curve up to 22 for now.

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.5k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #4 on: 04:38 AM - 11/30/18 »
im useing the smite translater but most lobbies have bots in them so its not really to fun atm but yeah thats what im useing

Offline Dreakzs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:19 AM - 12/02/18 »
I also tried the paladins profile and it just feels way off. I'm not sure what settings to max out in options for sensitivity. I did notice in the tutorial section, it looks like you can stay in there a unlimited amount of time so getting a ST for it should be possible?

Paladins doesnt work Great at all.. ive tryed diff settings and still doésnt feel good only the left and right mouse movement looks good but up and down gets stuck sometimes i tryed curved options but doesnt work haha

Offline Dreakzs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:29 PM - 12/02/18 »
im useing the smite translater but most lobbies have bots in them so its not really to fun atm but yeah thats what im useing

where can i find smite translater? 👌 tell me more about it bro

Offline route12345

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:25 AM - 12/04/18 »

Download Smite ST under new config, buddy

Offline Dreakzs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:34 AM - 12/06/18 »

Download Smite ST under new config, buddy

i got it but cant find the good settings? u got some to share?...