XIM Community

K63 Wireless Not Working  (Read 953 times)

Offline Smokeuuu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Smokeuuu
K63 Wireless Not Working
« on: 11:41 PM - 11/27/18 »
Hi I have been using my K63 wireless with xim apex and has been working flawlessly. I decided to update firmware on my K63 to 3.07 firmware, now its not working with my xim apex please help

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: K63 Wireless Not Working
« Reply #1 on: 11:50 PM - 11/27/18 »
downgrade K63
Crusade atm: none

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:08 AM - 11/28/18 »
Welcome to the community. Others have reported the same issue unfortunately. Try entering bios mode by holding Winlock + F1 for five seconds. If this doesn't work please try contacting Corsiar for instructions on how to downgrade the firmware.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline alexko79

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:27 PM - 11/28/18 »
I have been talking about the firmware downgrade with corsair support for more than two weeks. so far unsuccessfully. They say that when the firmware is lowered, the bootloader can be damaged. although it seems to me unlikely.

Offline The_SweatySmurf

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Scooter_S_Dandy
  • PSN ID: The_SweatySmurf
« Reply #4 on: 03:22 PM - 11/29/18 »
I have been talking about the firmware downgrade with corsair support for more than two weeks. so far unsuccessfully. They say that when the firmware is lowered, the bootloader can be damaged. although it seems to me unlikely.

Hey have you gotten a firmware downgrade yet? Did they ever give you an image of earlier firmware, if so can you contact me and send it to me through email? I'm having the same issue

Offline Nellbot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:54 PM - 11/29/18 »
Hi, I bought a dark core se mouse and k63 keyboard. I had exactly the same issue with the K63 and my ps4. To be honest I found Corsair support no use whatsoever. During my search for help I did find links to older versions of cue which supposedly have the previous firmware but didnít use them so not sure if they help you.

However as the service was so poor from Corsair I took the view I would keep messaging them until I had cost them the money I paid for the keyboard in time etc. In essence they kept saying buy a new keyboard for the ps4 as it only works on windows. I kept telling them I canít afford that and I bought this k63 for the ps4. We kept going in circles with me stating that that doesnít help me and kept on asking for help with the issue.

They kept on saying that it says in the box and website that it works with windows and that it wonít work properly on consoles. I explained that I am dyslexic as a result I had to read very carefully the box and website in detail. I asked why there were no warnings whatsoever about issues with consoles when it is a known problem - surely it is easy for them to warn about a known issue somewhere. I then explained that I may well be wrong but I had a higher level of expectation with a large company like Corsair. (In all honesty though I did think to myself surely they would put a warning on if they knew it even could have issues before I bought it).

I then got a message that they offered me a full refund! On both the k63 and dark core mouse (which works ok).

Hope this is of some help.

Good luck...