XIM Community

Poll

Which one are you Killing it with (or just really enjoying)?

RML #1
1 (25%)
RML #2
3 (75%)
HypeR
0 (0%)
Anti - Apeing
0 (0%)
Anti - Streaking
0 (0%)
Mortis
0 (0%)
Ceebs  Camper 1
0 (0%)
Ceebs Camper 2
0 (0%)
Ceebs Camper 3
0 (0%)
Jamesbone
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Post and Vote for your Fav. BO4 Classes!  (Read 676 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Post and Vote for your Fav. BO4 Classes!
« on: 11:36 AM - 11/25/18 »
Post your favs for others to tryout (including me). I'll add to the Poll once they start coming in. Here's mine, 1st a general Idea of fav. guns.

RUN N GUN (In no particular order only class)
- Maddox
- Saug
- Swordfish
- Hades
- Koshka

CORNER CAMP
- ICR
- GKS
- Swordfish
- Titan
- Paladin

My Two fav classes.
#1 - Crash (for never ending ammo) Saug > Reflex > Quickdraw > Grip > Fast Mags > Tac Mask > Lightwieght > Dead Silence (Awesome Run N Gun class), the Saug is Beast but burns through Ammo! Use Scavenger instead of Tac Mask for other classes. I also like to mix it up with Armor instead of Tac mask.

#2 - Prophet (For seeker/frozen Head shots! BWAHAHAHA!!) Koshka (Fully Loaded for RUN 'N' GUN) > ELO > Quickdraw > FMJ I > High Caliber I > Armor (To stand in the pocket) or Lightwieght (To Scramble) > Tac Mask > Light Weight > Dead Silence.  :P

... Or Prophet > Koshka > Quickdraw > Laser > High Caliber > Strelok (mod) > Armor > Dead Silence. (Quickdraw + Laser + Strelok = deadly Immediate ADS accuracy). Zap em with seeker and then shoot em in the face, truly gratifying.

I'm personally killing it with #1 but really enjoying #2. Unfortunately, both of these guns are high rank unlocks.
« Last Edit: 12:00 AM - 11/27/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: Post and Vote for your Fav. BO4 Classes!
« Reply #1 on: 02:01 PM - 11/26/18 »
Hello?

Common peeps give me something new to try. And don't act like no one's playing modes other then Blackout. I know for a fact there are more freaking Ximmers then ever playing this game. It's so obvious watching some of you strafe with your KB's. Hell, I bet I get killed by one of my own curves on a daily basis!

:-*
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:43 PM - 11/26/18 »
My fav class is, gks > long Barrel 1 and 2, extended mag - dead silence, scavanger, the Sprintthing and stim.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:53 PM - 11/26/18 »
You camp with a GK5? Embarrassing!!!!!

That gun is made for pure destruction of campers.

That saug I haven’t tried because I haven’t reached the level yet lol but I picked up a nice quad with it the first time I picked it up.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline ThanatosMORTIS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Amortisseour
« Reply #4 on: 10:29 PM - 11/26/18 »
I really like the spitfire with Quickdraw 1 and 2, fast and ext mags, gung ho, scavenger (or engineer if I'm crash), dead silence, and acoustic sensor (or stim shot).
I also like using the wildfire OP mod with hip fire 1 and 2.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:57 PM - 11/26/18 »
I really like the spitfire with Quickdraw 1 and 2, fast and ext mags, gung ho, scavenger (or engineer if I'm crash), dead silence, and acoustic sensor (or stim shot).
I also like using the wildfire OP mod with hip fire 1 and 2.

Added... Also updated my classes a tad. I lied to you guys and had too many slots lol.. my bad.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #6 on: 12:40 AM - 11/27/18 »
If I'm apeing, Dragon Breath MOG with Long Barrel & Barrel Choke, Stim, Scav & Dead Silence. Or Skull Splitter Mozu with Crash (ammo's a problem) and pick up a Primary from the corpses of my enemies.

If I'm going for streaks, Crash with ICR, 2 x Grip, Reflex sight. Hellion with Cache. Acoustic Sensor. Engineer (reroll Care Package), Cold Blooded, Dead Silence. No-one bothers to take out killstreaks, so I step up and take one for the team. Swordfish is great for accurate ranged gameplay too, as is the Auger.

Silenced Maddox or Cross Bar Hades for something in between.
« Last Edit: 12:52 AM - 11/27/18 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #7 on: 02:08 AM - 11/27/18 »
Hi

How would you setup your Maddox ( if its your favourite) ? What operator, mods, perks and wildcards will be the best ?

Many thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline JoTi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jo_Vogel_Snipez
« Reply #8 on: 02:42 AM - 11/27/18 »
MOZU with AgentMod.

Very funny class to play.
If you land your Headshots you will get bad mesaages from the other players  8)

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #9 on: 04:16 AM - 11/27/18 »
Favourite gun

Swordfish with two quick draw attachments so you get better "field of view" while aiming down sight,  this is amazing while using the thermal sight LOL.

Swordfish, 2 quick draw, NVIR sight, high cal, stim, gun ho, dead silence..

No need for operator mod as the gun got a buff anyway 😁

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #10 on: 04:39 AM - 11/27/18 »
I'm going for Dark Matter, so as soon as I get a gun Gold I move on to another and stick with it until I've got that one fully camoed up. Rinse and repeat.

My three favourite set ups so far though, are:

Core:
Crash with the Rampart 17 - High Cal I and II (+ Wild Card) and Grip. Gung Ho, Dead Silence and Acoustic Sensor (the holy trinity that I use on most of my classes). Helion Salvo and Engineer.
The Rampart with Hi Cal I and II is borderline OP. It melts kids if you're aiming above the ribs and since its recoil buff it’s very accurate with the Grip attachment. The iron sights are pretty good so I only used the Recon Sight when I was having difficulty with head-shots, or the NVIR if I was on Jungle.
As this is a 'medium pace' set-up I equip the rocket launcher with Engineer, and shoot sh!t down. Destroying streaks and equipment gets you soooo many points that when combined with Crash's health and ammo bonuses, scorestreaks are easy. That's why I run the Hellstorm, Mantis and Snipers Nest on this class. Some matches I've earned three Mantis' with this set-up.

Core:
Prophet with the Auger DMR – Reflex Sight, Hi Cal I and II (+ Wild Card) and the Operator mod (+ Operator Mod Wildcard). Acoustic Sensor. Dead Silence.
This is my ‘quite tired after work’ or plain ‘ol trolling class. It’s just so easy to get kills. I run the UAV, Hellstorm and Heli with it. I’ve gotten hate messages using this class!

HC:
Recon with the Strife - RDS, Long Barrel. Engineer, Tac Mask (+ Wild card), Gung Ho, Dead Silence. Acoustic Sensor.
I'm still going for head-shots with the Strife so Long Barrel gets me a one-shot kill in pretty much every scenario. And if I'm caught sprinting, Gung Ho lets me ADS instantly which negates the need for Quickdraw. Laser Sight would help me get kills but not head-shots so I leave it off and equip the Red Dot Sight instead to help my accuracy. As this set-up is for HC, I don't need a Suppressor or Extended Mags.
Engineer helps me steer clear of Trip Mines and that f**king dog!
No lethal streaks with this set-up. They'll often get you kicked in HC and, anyway, I need the head-shots! So I just run UAV and Counter UAV with the Strife.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:28 AM - 11/27/18 »
I'm going for Dark Matter, so as soon as I get a gun Gold I move on to another and stick with it until I've got that one fully camoed up. Rinse and repeat.

My three favourite set ups so far though, are:

Core:
Crash with the Rampart 17 - High Cal I and II (+ Wild Card) and Grip. Gung Ho, Dead Silence and Acoustic Sensor (the holy trinity that I use on most of my classes). Helion Salvo and Engineer.
The Rampart with Hi Cal I and II is borderline OP. It melts kids if you're aiming above the ribs and since its recoil buff it’s very accurate with the Grip attachment. The iron sights are pretty good so I only used the Recon Sight when I was having difficulty with head-shots, or the NVIR if I was on Jungle.
As this is a 'medium pace' set-up I equip the rocket launcher with Engineer, and shoot sh!t down. Destroying streaks and equipment gets you soooo many points that when combined with Crash's health and ammo bonuses, scorestreaks are easy. That's why I run the Hellstorm, Mantis and Snipers Nest on this class. Some matches I've earned three Mantis' with this set-up.

Core:
Prophet with the Auger DMR – Reflex Sight, Hi Cal I and II (+ Wild Card) and the Operator mod (+ Operator Mod Wildcard). Acoustic Sensor. Dead Silence.
This is my ‘quite tired after work’ or plain ‘ol trolling class. It’s just so easy to get kills. I run the UAV, Hellstorm and Heli with it. I’ve gotten hate messages using this class!

HC:
Recon with the Strife - RDS, Long Barrel. Engineer, Tac Mask (+ Wild card), Gung Ho, Dead Silence. Acoustic Sensor.
I'm still going for head-shots with the Strife so Long Barrel gets me a one-shot kill in pretty much every scenario. And if I'm caught sprinting, Gung Ho lets me ADS instantly which negates the need for Quickdraw. Laser Sight would help me get kills but not head-shots so I leave it off and equip the Red Dot Sight instead to help my accuracy. As this set-up is for HC, I don't need a Suppressor or Extended Mags.
Engineer helps me steer clear of Trip Mines and that f**king dog!
No lethal streaks with this set-up. They'll often get you kicked in HC and, anyway, I need the head-shots! So I just run UAV and Counter UAV with the Strife.

I’ve been waiting for this post, I need a few solid camp and sound whore classes. It’s not my play style but it breaks up the monotony. Thanks for this and the lengthy discription. I can see why Augr brings hate, my first thought is Rapid fire lol.

Favourite gun

Swordfish with two quick draw attachments so you get better "field of view" while aiming down sight,  this is amazing while using the thermal sight LOL.

Swordfish, 2 quick draw, NVIR sight, high cal, stim, gun ho, dead silence..

No need for operator mod as the gun got a buff anyway 😁

Swordfish does feel pretty OP with my Black ops setup.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #12 on: 11:08 AM - 11/27/18 »

Cheeky f**ker!

;)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12:18 PM - 11/27/18 »

Cheeky f**ker!

;)

Lol... in all honesty though you've thought me a few things. I'm now using engineer and gung to on pretty much every setup! Nice one!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:51 PM - 11/27/18 »
COD or BF? :D