XIM Community

BO4 - A Simple Setup  (Read 835 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
BO4 - A Simple Setup
« on: 07:26 AM - 11/25/18 »
Tired of dicking with curves and other horseshit?

Try this simple setup. Noob friendly and works Great!

In game sensitivity should be maxed at Insane 14
Aim Assist in game should be [ON]
12000 DPI  (I prefer higher DPI because it cuts through AA better then low DPI. Here's a calculator if you can't or don't want to match my DPI)
http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/
Mouse Polling - 1000
BO4 ST
XIM APEX Polling - 1000 (500 if you got the Jitters, Just keep in mind 1000 cuts through AA the best!)
HIP - Sync OFF, sens 69, Smoothing 3
ADS - Sync OFF, sens - 58 (try between 48-60), Smoothing 5
ADS delay - 165
Wing Suit/Vehicle - Sync COMMON, Sens - 12, Boost 1000, Turn Assist Active and assigned to Right Click for ease of use.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 10:03 AM - 11/25/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline hicksy30

• View Profile
Re: BO4 Simplicity Setup...
« Reply #1 on: 09:13 AM - 11/25/18 »
rml  is this a good setup for blackout or multiplayer

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: BO4 Simplicity Setup...
« Reply #2 on: 09:58 AM - 11/25/18 »
rml  is this a good setup for blackout or multiplayer

Yes!

I do like having the Alt. ADS for Blackout for the long range snipes. But this is a solid all around setup for those that don't want to mess with alot of settings.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline hicksy30

• View Profile
Re: BO4 - A Simple Setup
« Reply #3 on: 10:22 AM - 11/25/18 »
ia there any chance you coul do a full config for  this setup plz

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:07 AM - 11/25/18 »
Not sure why you would want smoothing on bo4.. especially blackout.
It increases aim assist up close which is not needed at all and it reduces accuracy in fights when there is no aim assist involved (most fights on blackout are on range so no AA involved).
Also 165 ads delay seems way off because for ARs its 275ms and sprintout time is 300ms

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:43 AM - 11/25/18 »
It increases aim assist up close which is not needed at all and it reduces accuracy in fights when there is no aim assist involved (most fights on blackout are on range so no AA involved).
Also 165 ads delay seems way off because for ARs its 275ms and sprintout time is 300ms

Smoothing is only there for ranged shots and doesn't effect AA too badly, but yes it will a little. That's why I prefer an ALT. ADS for Blackout. This is keeping it simple though, a middle of the road setup. Probably better for game modes other then Blackout. 165 is again middle of the road, I prefer SMG's and snipes over AR's. Blackout is all over the place when it comes to ADS delay. Weapon.. attachment... yada,yada,yada.

I'm definitely open to different ADS delays, however, you basically need 10 different configs for 10 different loadouts, it's a bit retarded TBH (not as bad as Destiny though).

Or... you can try to follow the basic Hip = 2* ADS rule. Which is also difficult to do without curves because ADS will either have too much AA or Hip will be way to fast.
« Last Edit: 11:54 AM - 11/25/18 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:23 PM - 11/25/18 »

Smoothing is only there for ranged shots and doesn't effect AA too badly, but yes it will a little. That's why I prefer an ALT. ADS for Blackout. This is keeping it simple though, a middle of the road setup. Probably better for game modes other then Blackout. 165 is again middle of the road, I prefer SMG's and snipes over AR's. Blackout is all over the place when it comes to ADS delay. Weapon.. attachment... yada,yada,yada.

I'm definitely open to different ADS delays, however, you basically need 10 different configs for 10 different loadouts, it's a bit retarded TBH (not as bad as Destiny though).

Or... you can try to follow the basic Hip = 2* ADS rule. Which is also difficult to do without curves because ADS will either have too much AA or Hip will be way to fast.

Wait so you use smoothing to help you with ranged shots  :o
I'm going to have to test this out again but from what i can remember it made my micro movements less responsive and
almost removed the improvement you get from 1000hz compared to 125hz.

I agree ADS delay is a @#$% if you want it perfect for every gun thats why i just line it up with sprintout time
since most of my fights start from sprint (300ms).