XIM Community

Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings [XIM APEX/XIM4] - NEW ST!  (Read 83081 times)

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
Achieve uniform aim, those values are set to crosshairs move the same sensitivity or turn speed. If 1.00X moves 25cm, 2.00X moves 50cm, if 2.00X moves 25 it will be way faster hence difficult to snipe, image a 6.00X scope.

Super thanks.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Hey man I don't really play a lot of battlefield as it's a little to slow paced and I never really got into it much but your setup looks very nice good work.
As a side note we use almost the same PC sensitivity my cm/360 is 33.63.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Nicktyler222

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: z00g4ng
Re: Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings.
« Reply #212 on: 06:52 PM - 01/02/19 »
SIDE COMMENTS:

+ If you are new with XIM, try this config.

+ If you are advance XIM player, feel free to use your own XIM sensitivity, however all the in-game settings  (Sensitivity, Deadzone and Aim Zoom) must be the same posted on this guide to ensure uniform aim and optimum XIM performance.

+ This settings are for a 33.~ cm / 360į turn, a large cloth mouse pad is recommended.

+ I have the game on PC, this config was build to replicate PC aim, this is the closest I get.

+ I don't post curves, because I'm advocate of no-acceleration movement for better aim.
This Config is precise enough to play without aim assist, so curves are not needed to combat the aim assist.

+ Playing without Aim Assist is recommended for a more PC like experience. Set SAB to 0.

+ Playing with Aim Assist is supported, set SAB to 75.

+ Vehicles. *Coming soon*.
Meanwhile, I suggest create a Vehicle sub-config and use Turn Assist to turn.

If you have a PC, and are playing this game on it, why not man up and use native controls.. remember that Alan? You gave me @#$% for using my XIM when I first got my gaming PC. Yet, here we are...

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile

If you have a PC, and are playing this game on it, why not man up and use native controls.. remember that Alan? You gave me @#$% for using my XIM when I first got my gaming PC. Yet, here we are...
Uff salty hehe

Yes I have PC with a powerful graphics card, but is for work (rendering). I play Battlefield on consoles because I play with my friends, they don't have PC's.

I when I play on PC, I do it with native mouse and keyboard. Same when I played Fortnite.

There is no point to use XIM when you have a perfectly functional M&KB, in fact you put yourself in disadvantage vs try PC controls due direct weapon selection, and building doesn't have throttle, or flawed deadzone. Granted control layout is narrow down, but the true reason (I think that's why struck a nerve in some) is using/abusing Aim Assist (Auto Aim) by using XIM and that gives bad name to XIM users.

The purpose of this thread, get XIM the closest to PC, has been mentioned from other fellas, AA OFF is beast mode on this config.

Not a saint, by any stretch of the word. I wrote and develop one of the most popular Scripts for Fortnite thanks to ConsoleTuner Community got huge, where the building part was 8 months ahead of Epics building for consoles.

But I wrote that script for a friend of mine who lost hands functionality due an accident on his military service. And coming from working with people with true disabilities, where devices like XIM and scripts allows them to enjoy gaming.

So if you have a healthy pair of hands, a gaming PC and true native mouse and keyboard, available... there is no excuse for using XIM or Scripts on PC, and is not supported officially either.

"Ow I can't play is so much difficult, is much complex". I laugh, there's is one boy on the burned center, he lost 3 fingers off his hands due a firecracker, and demolish people on fortnite with m&kb.

I said: "man up", but... now I think I should say: stop being a little @#$%.

Sorry, guys I'm mexican we don't do political correctness.

Offline Dsrocks

• View Profile
When I click the BATTLEFIELD 5 initial page says I have this version :

BF5-HIP-X1.2

Is this correct? I don't see any new xim firmware to download.  I did however update the game library. Am I missing something? Cuz in the initial page here says it supposed to say : BF5-HIP-P4.2.

Offline MadMarshall88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MagicalMarshall
I also have HIP x1.2
Is this the correct version?
My aim feels very sticky compared the previous BFV st.

Offline motomofo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: motomofo
Is anyone else having inconsistent commo rose selection? It maybe works 1 out of 10 times for me whereas before the ST update it was far more consistent.
I am but I'm on Apex w/mouse.  I can easily select what I want but when I release the keys/buttons, it works maybe one out of 10 times.

Offline shavas

• View Profile
Is anyone else having inconsistent commo rose selection? It maybe works 1 out of 10 times for me whereas before the ST update it was far more consistent.
I am but I'm on Apex w/mouse.  I can easily select what I want but when I release the keys/buttons, it works maybe one out of 10 times.

Mine works about 1 out of 4 tries. And I have no idea how to use the binoculars to aim the v1 rocket. I can select the rocket but then nothing I do after seems to allow me to aim and shoot it.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
I had been playing with the Nav recently even though the AA is very subtle on this game the difference is substantial, sniping, medium range, cqc AA is helpful and does make a difference.

Offline MadMarshall88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MagicalMarshall
Iíve found that a change in the expert configuration response rate makes a huge difference since the st update. For example when enabled and changed to 1000htz it throws the auto aim completely off, it is less sticky but more difficult to track moving targets, you almost have to fight against it more.

This wasnít the case with the previous st. Not sure what has changed on this front.

Offline xJaro66x

• View Profile
  Controls  -   Advanced
Stick Aiming Acceleration  - 0 %
Uniform Soldier Aiming      - OFF
Coefficient                          - 133 %

This is not possible !!!
When I turn USA off   Coefficient disappears .
« Last Edit: 12:34 PM - 01/06/19 by xJaro66x »

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
I just wanted to say I love your config. It helped me a lot to find my own groove.

I was wondering about the input threshold. Does it actually register faster with the XIM?  Would making it less increase my RPM with the m1a1? Would making it more increase the registry for each click, so there would be less misfires or clicks not being registered. I figure its part due to the cap of the gun and maybe the input delay by the (for me) ps4. I was just curious what your thoughts were on this.

Offline sharpz

• View Profile
after some tweaking on sense, I must say this ST does work really well on the latest firmware,not tried steady Aim yet so might give that a look, good job on this...cheers 

Offline vincent107

• View Profile
Can i use these Zoom values for Battlefield 1?

Soldier Zoom AIM Sensitivity
1.00X Zoom Sensitivity: 70%
1.25X Zoom Sensitivity: 63%
1.50X Zoom Sensitivity: 67%
2.00X Zoom Sensitivity: 63%
2.50X Zoom Sensitivity: 63%
3.00X Zoom Sensitivity: 65%
6.00X Zoom Sensitivity and above: 63%

thanks!

OK Jumping back to this game. I went back to RDR2 want to beat the game before job schedule gets so busy that I can only turn on my console back until January.

All right so we have the practice range, going to check that out and see if I can update this config with new zoom values.

Let me reiterate, the purpose of this Config is to have similar HIP and ADS turn sensitivity ST regardless the Zoom, the values for 1.00X, 1.25X, 2.00X that was the only ones I had available to test when I pick up the game.

If you feel the ADS too fast, I can guarantee you always play your games with significant lower ADS sensitivity than HIP, and that's OK. Personally I think having a consistent sensitivity and turn speed all around allows you to develop a more precise a snappy aim, specially if you are playing without any Aim Assist.

If you use this Config with same XIM HIP and ADS you will feel the same turn speed on the zoom mentioned.

You can use this config with a different XIM HIP and ADS.

You have to be aware of this, from the get go if you let the all the Zoom at 100%, if your XIM HIP sensitivity is 10, and your ADS is 5, this doesn't means that your turn speed is cut in half, zoom alters this on XIM performance.

If you use the zoom values I came up (by test and my own measurement tools), and HIP = 10 and ADS = 5, your turn speed will be the real half, for the scopes 1.00X, 1.25X, 2.00X.
« Last Edit: 11:09 AM - 01/16/19 by vincent107 »

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Can i use these Zoom values for Battlefield 1?

Soldier Zoom AIM Sensitivity
1.00X Zoom Sensitivity: 70%
1.25X Zoom Sensitivity: 63%
1.50X Zoom Sensitivity: 67%
2.00X Zoom Sensitivity: 63%
2.50X Zoom Sensitivity: 63%
3.00X Zoom Sensitivity: 65%
6.00X Zoom Sensitivity and above: 63%

thanks!

I can't guarantee, I got this values after hours of testing on BFV different scopes and taking measure of 360 turns with mouse mount on rail-ruler. If BF1 has different scopes values this values might not work.