XIM Community

Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings [XIM APEX/XIM4] - NEW ST!  (Read 64026 times)

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
Re: Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings.
« Reply #30 on: 08:45 PM - 11/25/18 »
Have you incorporated any of the 3 new settings into your config. Namely: analog stick movement, boost, or Steady aim...

My settings are working great for me otherwise I'd give your settings a try with probably higher xim sens. !

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09:09 PM - 11/25/18 »
+ Added my Config Profile
Again, is very IMPORTANT that you set the game as is explained on the guide. ST is the half.
NOTICE: I'm using: Razer Orbweaver keypad you might find a very weird keybinds because of it, like Jump with Left Alt and Arrow Keys for gadgets.

Have you incorporated any of the 3 new settings into your config. Namely: analog stick movement, boost, or Steady aim...

My settings are working great for me otherwise I'd give your settings a try with probably higher xim sens. !
If you play with AA,
SAB = 75, helps with aiming without drifting the left stick
Boost. adds acceleration; no recommended or needed.
Steady Aim, also can alter the 1:1 movement.

In short, the new features are optional. Not required and wasn't use while creating this ST.

SA is to combat Aim Assist, give this ST a try without AA you will be amaze how good it is, as others fellas point it out you go beast mode.  ;D
« Last Edit: 09:25 PM - 11/25/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09:39 PM - 11/25/18 »
1.) so if my HIP and ADS @ 15 are waaaay too sensitive, i can lower both as long as they match right?

2.) once moving over to the sniper i realized it was way too sensitive as well, what do i do? create a sniping ST or just continuosly adjust the sensitivity?
XIM APEX / Consoles: XBOX X, PS4 Pro / Mouse: Logitech G Pro; 12k DPI, 1000Hz Polling + Logitech G903 12k DPI, 1000hz Polling / Keyboard: Logitech G603 / Monitor: LG 32UD99, 32" 4k IPS, Freesync w/ HDR10 + ASUS ROG PG27UQ,  IPS, 144Hz, GSYNC. | | |  PC SPECS: CPU: 7700k GPU: RTX 2080Ti / RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 32GB

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09:55 PM - 11/25/18 »
1.) so if my HIP and ADS @ 15 are waaaay too sensitive, i can lower both as long as they match right?

2.) once moving over to the sniper i realized it was way too sensitive as well, what do i do? create a sniping ST or just continuosly adjust the sensitivity?
Yep, lower both if you feel it too high.

The HIP and ADS values that I posted are personal preference.

If you prefer lower ADS sensitivity for sniping, you can do it too.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
« Reply #34 on: 09:57 PM - 11/25/18 »
+ Added my Config Profile
Again, is very IMPORTANT that you set the game as is explained on the guide. ST is the half.
NOTICE: I'm using: Razer Orbweaver keypad you might find a very weird keybinds because of it, like Jump with Left Alt and Arrow Keys for gadgets.

If you play with AA,
SAB = 75, helps with aiming without drifting the left stick
Boost. adds acceleration; no recommended or needed.
Steady Aim, also can alter the 1:1 movement.

In short, the new features are optional. Not required and wasn't use while creating this ST.

SA is to combat Aim Assist, give this ST a try without AA you will be amaze how good it is, as others fellas point it out you go beast mode.  ;D

I play with aim assist slow down, Ill try that SAB at 75 see if it feels any different. It probably won't since BFV is made for both pc and console so I don't think aim assist is affected by the exact inputs given by a keyboard.

Offline waterbucket123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #35 on: 02:26 AM - 11/26/18 »
Can't wait to give this a try, thanks! I'll post back with results.

Offline Hitless

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LtHitlis
  • PSN ID: Lt Hitlis
« Reply #36 on: 08:14 AM - 11/26/18 »
So far I. Really enjoying the feel of this one. Had to bump Xim sensitivity up a couple but thatís all. Really canít wait to see your vehicle settings.
XBox One X PS4 Pro
G502 Gaming Mouse
Corsair Strafe RGB mechanical gaming keyboard
CloudX HyperX headphones
Standard Xbox one controller with Stereo Headset Adapter

Offline JediLeatherwood

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JediLeatherwood
Re: Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings. COMMO ROSE
« Reply #37 on: 08:42 AM - 11/26/18 »
I want to thank you for these optimized settings. They feel great. Still tweaking to my liking but they are awesome. It feels good. However I too am having issues with the commo rose. I used the sub config settings in the thread but I have a problem because I always bind my melee button to the middle mouse button. So that doesnt work well for me. The other issue I am experiencing is that I seem to be bouncing back and forth with the toggle key. Let me explain.
So I have the RB button bound to my Q button on my keyboard, spot/hold for commo rose. Then under an auxiliary sub config I have renamed to commo rose(never knew I could rename it, lol.) Under that menu, i have the activation button set to Q. Then, i think under turn assist instead of the middle mouse button I have it set to activate with the right mouse button. (Same button I use for  scoping in / ads. Now here is were I have the issue. I keep bouncing back and forth between toggling that button to access the commo rose. Mind you all the while I'm still holding down the Q key. But I find when I dont select toggle, it doesnt select the commo rose command. Even when its highlighted and I release the Q button. When I have it set to toggle what I do it Hold the Q button first, then press the right mouse button, granted it makes me scope in but I can live with that , then I select what command to use, it is highlighted. Then I release the Q button. The problem is Sometimes it works Sometimes it doesnt. I think where the issue lies is the timing of releasing the mouse button, then Q. If that makes any sense. As far as the other settings for the sub config I have them set the same as described except for changing the middle mouse button to right mouse button. And the squad leader commo rose is even trickier, cause I got to hold three buttons down. Any ideas, suggestions, help? Am I complicating this way too much?

Offline dr_soldier

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TDEROCHETTE
« Reply #38 on: 11:50 AM - 11/26/18 »
Instead of middle mouse button, assign an unused key of your keyboard. You will just have to hold R1 to access commo rose and in the same time hold the other key to use turn assist. In my case, I use the E key. The problem on your case is that you use the right mouse button as ę turn assist Ľ while this key is the activation key of a sub config (ADS). I donít know if itís supported by the xim firmware. When you try to activate commo rose sub config, you also press right mouse button so it goes back to the other  sub config (ADS). Donít you think so ?
« Last Edit: 11:55 AM - 11/26/18 by dr_soldier »

Offline Elendur1976

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 12:07 PM - 11/26/18 »
Great work Alan !

Offline Twoiwillie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 01:15 PM - 11/26/18 »
It keeps saying error when I paste the settings. It

Offline pfunk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LndividuaL
« Reply #41 on: 01:36 PM - 11/26/18 »
Alan do these settings work with XIM4 ? Wonít be able to paste your config  :'(

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 01:53 PM - 11/26/18 »
It keeps saying error when I paste the settings. It
Alan do these settings work with XIM4 ? Wonít be able to paste your config  :'(
The Config is for XIM APEX only and with the latest Firmware [20181109] and Manager [20181109].

For XIM4, I'm not sure if config offers the same performance on XIM4. I need to try it, use my XIM4 and setup my measurement gadget and start to run tests (no too excited about).
« Last Edit: 02:03 PM - 11/26/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 02:16 PM - 11/26/18 »
JediLeatherwood you just need to figure out a better layout.

I agree with dr_soldier recommendations.

If you are going to use the same Spotting button(key) to activate the commo rose sub-config,

My humble suggestion is:

At the commo rose sub-config.
On Turn Assist use the same button or key you have bind on Sprint bind (L3|LS)
Then Remove the Sprint bind (L3|LS), set to NONE. Save.

It should feel more natural to use, you brain is used to it, had this button associate as a "go faster".

Give it a try.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03:02 PM - 11/26/18 »
All right I dusted off my XIM4 and try this settings on it.

Gladly to confirm, this settings offers the same uniform aim on XIM4