XIM Community

Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings [XIM APEX/XIM4] - NEW ST!  (Read 64114 times)

Offline pfunk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LndividuaL
Re: Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings.
« Reply #45 on: 03:30 PM - 11/26/18 »
Thanks Alan

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings.
« Reply #46 on: 03:31 PM - 11/26/18 »
Added XIM4 ST Config, includes Commo Rose working.

IMPORTANT: FIRST Set up your in-game with the sensitivity values, deadzone and Soldier Aim Zoom specify on this guide.

By default with XIM Sensitivity of 20.00 gives you a 25.~ cm 360 degree turn.

Same directions:
+ Change your sensitivity to your liking.
+ Use the same HIP and ADS sensitivity for uniform aim on HIP and ADS regardless the scopes.

Tested on XIM4

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
Thank you for your time to do this for XIM4 users. Almost felt forgotten on this sub :p

I did everything step by step and I must say it didn't fit me well. My playstyle is PTFO sniper who likes to quickscope with the 3x scope. The sensitivity felt with the 3x scope way to fast and hip was to slow to my liking. I dropped the 3x scope to 100% and play with 30hip30ads. I still need to find the sweetspot!

Offline qt00tp

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: qt00tp
  • PSN ID: toddy66qt00tp
I set both Aim Assist settings to OFF, so I should not need to set the Simulate Analog Behavior and keep it as 0, am I correct ?

And for the Commo Rose, I think just set a key for turn assist, that will be enough.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Yeap, no need of SAB if you are not using AA.

Offline ripla11111

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AnimateCactus8
Got a question , is any one tried any curve ? :-\

Offline qt00tp

• View Profile
Yeap, no need of SAB if you are not using AA.

Your battlefront2 ST was as good as official's, or even better in some scenarios. But I went to Official's ST for more further optimize.

Right now, I've got a sensitivity issue about assault's PIAT. I think it's too fast for me, but I can't find which X Scope sensitivity setting working on it. Could you please help me to solve this issue ? Thanks.

Offline qt00tp

• View Profile
Got a question , is any one tried any curve ? :-\

NO, I think I don't need any curve for BFV ST.

Offline RedZ

• View Profile
As per this website my XIM apex and XIM manager are up to date, copying and pasting the XIM apex code at the bottom of you original post still results in a error and help?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
As per this website my XIM apex and XIM manager are up to date, copying and pasting the XIM apex code at the bottom of you original post still results in a error and help?
Be sure is 20181109 not 20181019 in both XIM Manager and Firmware.

I notice some fellas overlook this.

Offline Colonelva

• View Profile
What is SAB??

Online Lukino

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ManHasNoName85
What is SAB??

Itís simulated analog stick behaviour, but I donít know myself how to adjusted as donít know where. Would someone help please?

Offline Raskio86

• View Profile
Hi everyone, Iím new in the forum but líve been using Xim for 3 years. I tried these settings and they seem to work properly. Great job! Iíve tested them on the official St but with a Xim firmware 20180501. Since I have a logitech g13 , does it change something in the performance with firmware 0501 instead of firmware 20181109? Thanks in advance, guys!

Offline HansOneKing

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hansoneking
Hi evryone, how do u guys activate V1 Rocket when it need to press 2 button at once and move your mouse upward to activate? Anyone can teach newbie here? Thx !

Online TSARGA

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SkubaniecTSARGA
Hi evryone, how do u guys activate V1 Rocket when it need to press 2 button at once and move your mouse upward to activate? Anyone can teach newbie here? Thx !

In secondary buttons, assing one key to the 2 buttons. If you only use the V1 rocket, also assign this key to "mouse up". If you don't, you can create a sub-config with turn assist that activates when you press that key.