XIM Community

Battlefield V - Official ST Optimized Settings [XIM APEX/XIM4] - NEW ST!  (Read 55822 times)

Offline Jack3d

• View Profile
You can turn off aim assist in the settings

Offline MiLaNy-21

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MiLaNy-21
You can turn off aim assist in the settings

Screen shot please?

Offline Mustafa.Hunter

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Battlefield
  • PSN ID: Mustafahunter
The settings do not work with me well after the last update.. Is there an update for the settings? I'm tired of searching the web.  :'( :'(

Offline umtapinha

• View Profile
Personal greetings,

I would first like to thank the community for help and also to allan for devoting themselves in always bringing us new settings .. I would like the help of more experienced players than me. Well, I always played with the use of AA. However, I read in this community that many do not approve of it for many reasons. Currently I have reduced my AA to 30%. I have made very good matches, others not so much. I would like some tips to stop in the future not needing to use more AA. Can you help me?

Offline MAC17

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MAC17
"Delete"
« Last Edit: 02:03 PM - 02/22/19 by MAC17 »
all it takes is ONE BAD DAY to reduce the sanest man alive into lunacy. that's how far the world is from where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY.

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
The best xim4 setup ever played. With 74 fov and default 20 hip ads sensitivity multiply by 33/25 = 26.4 hip/ads on xim4. It feels just like a pc game. All you people complaining needs to learn how to find your perfect sensitity. It’s very easy, practice 180 degree snap using mouse with a comfortable distance on mouse pad. Then adjust the sensitivity until your 180 snap suits perfect for the distance mouse travelled. Bingo job done. Great job dude. Impressive.

So we use 26.4 hip/ads on xim4? I'm going to try that

Offline Rola0989

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LautiRiverPlate3

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
Smooth aiming transition setting has been added, do we turn that on or off? (It's ON by default if you have USA on) So I assume you just keep it off since we play with USA off.

Offline Dreeg

• View Profile
Does anyone have these settings for beta software?

Offline Snoopundercover

• View Profile
I've been using this set up for months with no issues, but been having a couple of problems recently.

I've noticed that I'm getting intermittent failures on my left mouse button when rapid firing, single shot mode (I used the Gewehr 1-5 or M1A1)

I thought it might be my mouse so I did button tests on a few different websites but couldn't replicate the problem.

I just tried to rapid fire using my controller and it too couldn't do it at the regular speed.

I've got my L2/R2 Deadzones set to 5%

Does this setting need updating since the last game update?

Offline vincent107

• View Profile
Yes, I found this problem too
I've got my L2/R2 Deadzones(in game) set to 33%
I feel comfortable
You can try it

I've been using this set up for months with no issues, but been having a couple of problems recently.

I've noticed that I'm getting intermittent failures on my left mouse button when rapid firing, single shot mode (I used the Gewehr 1-5 or M1A1)

I thought it might be my mouse so I did button tests on a few different websites but couldn't replicate the problem.

I just tried to rapid fire using my controller and it too couldn't do it at the regular speed.

I've got my L2/R2 Deadzones set to 5%

Does this setting need updating since the last game update?

Offline Snoopundercover

• View Profile
Yes, I found this problem too
I've got my L2/R2 Deadzones(in game) set to 33%
I feel comfortable
You can try it

On first test that feels pretty good, I think that 33 could be the magic number!

Thank you very much for the reply.

Offline Mohagameover

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xixi
The best xim4 setup ever played. With 74 fov and default 20 hip ads sensitivity multiply by 33/25 = 26.4 hip/ads on xim4. It feels just like a pc game. All you people complaining needs to learn how to find your perfect sensitity. It’s very easy, practice 180 degree snap using mouse with a comfortable distance on mouse pad. Then adjust the sensitivity until your 180 snap suits perfect for the distance mouse travelled. Bingo job done. Great job dude. Impressive.

I can not understand it .. I have seen a tutorial to find your sensitivity but I do not understand it, I am very clumsy. could you help me? I would appreciate it, thank you 👍

Offline kenny lemus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Teniente LEMUS

I need help, when I want to copear a ballistic curve and add it to my xim apex does not leave me I do not get anything, someone knows how to copy and paste a ballistica? help me please

Offline ColtsFan

• View Profile
With AA at 100% I find it does help when shooting at stationary targets, however it makes tracking and shooting someone full sprinting at a 90 Deg angle of me almost impossible as I'm fighting the AA with my mouse movements to keep up with the target.
Current setup:
Xbox One X • LG 49UJ6200 • XIM Apex • Logitech G502 (3200 @ 500hz) • PS Nav • Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick • Corsair MM300 Extended • Current games: BF5