XIM Community

R6 Setting help?!  (Read 190 times)

Offline Woolley

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Woollxy
R6 Setting help?!
« on: 10:56 AM - 05/04/20 »
Recently came back to playing siege again and im struggling find where Iím going wrong in my settings, also having issue with my XIM flashing red when turning my mouse

Iím just a Razer Deathadder Elite on 4500 dpi and a Anne Pro 2

https://m.imgur.com/a/Hqh01lD

Any help would be appreciated

Offline STAO

• View Profile
Re: R6 Setting help?!
« Reply #1 on: 12:02 PM - 05/04/20 »
I don't know what ST the X Box version is on - that says 1.5 and PS4 is currently on 4.7. (Whatever you do don't delete your old ST, just copy and paste your settings into a new ST and rename the new one to NEW or something so you know which is which).

My current PS4 settings are in the xim forum link in my signature.

I suppose you could give them a go and see how you feel taking into account this is a PS4 setup of course...

Also in your main config screen as soon as you open your config where it gives you the option to rename your config and give it another colour, if you expand the options at the bottom you can disable the flashing feature for turn speed cap in one of the check boxes - but obviously that's there to warn you the turn speed cap has been reached.

I have mine disabled because I reach it often when spinning around doing 180s while in hip mode - I don't do that all the time but sometimes it's necessary when cav gets the flank on you and she misses!!! ( rare, I know ).
Use Xim Apex for Rainbow Six Siege on PS4

Mouse: Logitech G903 HERO wireless set to 3200DPI
1000hz Mouse, 500hz in Xim App
Mousepad: Aukey Large Soft Mousepad
Keyboard: K66 Mechanical Keyboard

In game: all recommended settings ( but currently fiddling around with in game vertical sensitivity at 97 instead of 100 - still testing this continually),

Also in Game: Classic Rotation

Xim app: sync off, 500 hip, 375 ads, 2 smoothing, no curves, SAB OFF for HIP and for ADS

Xim Apex Firmware: 20200307
Rainbow Six Siege ST: 4.5

Live Feedback:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=87172.0

Offline Woolley

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Woollxy
Re: R6 Setting help?!
« Reply #2 on: 12:52 PM - 05/04/20 »
I don't know what ST the X Box version is on - that says 1.5 and PS4 is currently on 4.7. (Whatever you do don't delete your old ST, just copy and paste your settings into a new ST and rename the new one to NEW or something so you know which is which).

My current PS4 settings are in the xim forum link in my signature.

I suppose you could give them a go and see how you feel taking into account this is a PS4 setup of course...

Also in your main config screen as soon as you open your config where it gives you the option to rename your config and give it another colour, if you expand the options at the bottom you can disable the flashing feature for turn speed cap in one of the check boxes - but obviously that's there to warn you the turn speed cap has been reached.

I have mine disabled because I reach it often when spinning around doing 180s while in hip mode - I don't do that all the time but sometimes it's necessary when cav gets the flank on you and she misses!!! ( rare, I know ).

Cheers man ill be sure to give that a go appreciate your help!