XIM Community

CS: GO on PS3 played on PS4  (Read 255 times)

Offline MotoMinja

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MotoMinja
CS: GO on PS3 played on PS4
« on: 10:53 AM - 08/29/19 »
So my question is, will the xim apex work if Iím using PlayStation Now to play PS3 games on my PS4? The game list shows that you guys have it for PS3 as well. But since PlayStation has the option to play PS3 games on PS4 now, will the xim apex manager work...?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: CS: GO on PS3 played on PS4
« Reply #1 on: 11:44 AM - 08/29/19 »
yes that should work, however i would like to warn you that CSGO is a game that probably is ranked top3 worst aiming mechanics of all time. it hardly gets any worse and therefore you shouldnt expect good mouse movements at all. i played the game quite a bit back then on the Xbox360 and it took quite some time to get used to the weird aiming mechanic
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline MotoMinja

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MotoMinja
Re: CS: GO on PS3 played on PS4
« Reply #2 on: 11:15 AM - 08/30/19 »
yes that should work, however i would like to warn you that CSGO is a game that probably is ranked top3 worst aiming mechanics of all time. it hardly gets any worse and therefore you shouldnt expect good mouse movements at all. i played the game quite a bit back then on the Xbox360 and it took quite some time to get used to the weird aiming mechanic

Thank you! I appreciate the heads up!