XIM Community

Are XIM users on Xbox being filtered into PCLobbies?  (Read 706 times)

Offline zipriobu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zipriobu
Howdy,

Recently Iíve noticed that suddenly after Xbox announced m+kB support and filtering for fortnite and other games, Iíve been in lobbies where most people have pretty insane aim and are look to be on m+kb. Iíve played enough since the update at this point to be able to say that we are defiantly not on Xbox lobbies, even though we have a controller symbol in the fortnite menu with dim apex plugged in. Anyone else been noticing this recently?

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Are XIM users on Xbox being filtered into PCLobbies?
« Reply #1 on: 06:15 AM - 11/25/18 »
The XIM isnít being detected, just the digital movement from keyboard keys. Have you installed the latest beta software?

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, Radeon RX 5700 XT, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Ripkon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:36 AM - 11/27/18 »
I have been feeling this way also. I even made a post about any one else who's win rate/ k/d has went down this season. Last season i was top 500 with 24% win rate in solo's. This season only 13%. I feel people have just gotten better with build sens settings and edit changes. If you was in PC lobbies you would notice the names would be different. Xbox gamertag have to be a-z 0-9. PC players can use All characters.
XBOX ONE X  | Playstation 4 Pro | Switch | PC i5-4690k GTX 970

Mouse: FinalMouse Air 58 | DPI: 3200 | Hz: 500 | Mousepad: Reflex Lab | KB: GK61 60% RGB w/ Zeal 62g | Monitor: ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K 1ms | Headphones: Logitech Pro

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iLiKeEnRiX
« Reply #3 on: 04:31 AM - 11/28/18 »
Nah, this is not happening, just search them on FortniteTracker to check and be sure.
I think there is something going on with matchmaking in this game... there either is some kind of skill based matchmaking or everyone has improved a lot, even if I find it hard to believe that everyone is a decent player on the most popular game atm with millions of players.
I guess every kid is just practicing playground 24/7 and playing the game like it was a tournament! :D
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logitech G403 | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:50 AM - 11/28/18 »
Nope, itís just the Elite controller and devs are adding more and more Aim Assist to games to make aiming easy for noobs. 1/2 the time I die itís a Camper whoís aim pretty much locks onto me because heís stationary in ADS just waiting for me to come into view.

You either have to ADS around every corner or run the fastest classes possible to try and out aim or out manuever them.

But yeah Xbox comp is at a higher level then PS, primarily for these reasons. I went back and was playing Ghost last night and itís amazing how less the AA is. The only good thing about that game, the AA was about perfect.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Ripkon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:50 PM - 11/28/18 »
I think there maybe skilled based matchmaking also. My girlfriend has thousands of games and only 1 solo win. I play here account at the end of every season to finish some of her challenges and i can outplay/win every time almost. I also watch her play and spectate them when she dies (they're very bad). Nothing like the comp i go up against.
XBOX ONE X  | Playstation 4 Pro | Switch | PC i5-4690k GTX 970

Mouse: FinalMouse Air 58 | DPI: 3200 | Hz: 500 | Mousepad: Reflex Lab | KB: GK61 60% RGB w/ Zeal 62g | Monitor: ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K 1ms | Headphones: Logitech Pro

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iLiKeEnRiX
« Reply #6 on: 03:46 PM - 11/28/18 »
I think there maybe skilled based matchmaking also. My girlfriend has thousands of games and only 1 solo win. I play here account at the end of every season to finish some of her challenges and i can outplay/win every time almost. I also watch her play and spectate them when she dies (they're very bad). Nothing like the comp i go up against.
Yeah probably. I see many youtubers getting 30 kills games against bots. Players that don't build at all or don't even shoot back. I never meet these kind of players :D
They are decent in the worst case. It's probably because of the stats I believe?
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logitech G403 | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0