XIM Community

Official BFV ST now out!!!!! Share your results and configs here!  (Read 8441 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
mist4fun
Uniform Soldier Aiming = OFF
Is a requirement for the proper performance of the Smart Translator

Or

We can turn it ON?

It's not supported but can be used after a few steps unless I'm not remembering how it works correctly. Unassign the ADS page activation key, set in-game ADS sensitivity to 100%, enable USA then adjust coefficient.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline TSARGA

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SkubaniecTSARGA
It's not supported but can be used after a few steps unless I'm not remembering how it works correctly. Unassign the ADS page activation key, set in-game ADS sensitivity to 100%, enable USA then adjust coefficient.

USA makes aim velocity proportional to the FOV. It's a sight-specific constant multiplier. The coefficient for 16:9 aspect ratio is 178%.

Offline Ixian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MGIxian
  • PSN ID: Planetix
Great ST!

Suggestions for vehicles, in particular planes? I am switching to the controller now for flight but if there's an alt config I can use even better.

Offline etrigan

• ;)
    • View Profile
Here's my full setup if anyone wants to try it:

XIM APEX Firmware = 5.00.20180402

DPI = 4k,
Polling = 1000Hz
Uniform Soldier Aiming = on
Coefficient = 178%

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Battlefield 5] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

It uses RML's BF1 curves which seem to work fine for now.

Change the buttons of course, I have a bit of a weird button setup because I have a Logitech G600 MMO mouse.
« Last Edit: 05:57 PM - 11/23/18 by etrigan »
Logitech G600 4k DPI
Delux T9 Keypad

XIM Game Settings:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0klxe-kjGSbd09HdjM0UDhxcWs?usp=sharing

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Simply
  • PSN ID: Simply
Will having uniform soldier aiming  on make all my zoom levels consistent? What changes do I need to make to my settings in order to turn that on?

Offline shavas

• View Profile
Just started playing around with this now and can't believe how smooth it is! Quick question. Shots anyone know how we're supposed to do steady aim and free look?

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
mist4fun
Uniform Soldier Aiming = OFF
Is a requirement for the proper performance of the Smart Translator

Or

We can turn it ON?

If I use your suggested settings for BFV i.e. USA off, etc etc. and simply adjust the coefficient to 178% will that hinder the performance ?

Is there an advantage to using an ADS profile, does the mouse behave differently aside from sensitivity (better tracking etc?)
Thanks

Offline Under

• View Profile
its feeling good, but i have the problem that the x axes is working perfectly fine when ADS.
But the y axes doesnt work as well it "stays" and i have to take some force to get the cross up.

Any infos on this?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Quote from: unknownuser
If I use your suggested settings for BFV i.e. USA off, etc etc. and simply adjust the coefficient to 178% will that hinder the performance ?

Is there an advantage to using an ADS profile, does the mouse behave differently aside from sensitivity (better tracking etc?)
Thanks
I don't think it will hinder your performance, you will get adapted on what ever you decide to use.

However, if the ST was trained on certain specifications (in this case USA OFF, FoV 55, Coefficient 133%) you should stick to that.

You can use the HIP smart translator for ADSing (Zoom sense= 100%), but the more efficient way is using the dedicated ADS translator for ADS, 1:1 tracking and micro movement will be better, this is very important if you are high sensitivity player.

Now, 55 FoV is way to narrow for me, I going to use 74 FoV, let coefficient on 133% (USA OFF) and do drills to find the perfect sensitivity, and that's it.

I find out that 74/79% coefficient gives me almost the same distance than 55/133%

Don't obsess with numbers, go for feel.
« Last Edit: 07:36 PM - 11/23/18 by alanmcgregor »

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
Quote from: unknownuser

Thanks
I don't think it will hinder your performance, you will get adapted on what ever you decide to use.

However, if the ST was trained on certain specifications (in this case USA OFF, FoV 55, Coefficient 133%) you should stick to that.

You can use the HIP smart translator for ADSing (Zoom sense= 100%), but the more efficient way is using the dedicated ADS translator for ADS, 1:1 tracking and micro movement will be better, this is very important if you are high sensitivity player.

Now, 55 FoV is way to narrow for me, I going to use 74 FoV, let coefficient on 133% (USA OFF) and do drills to find the perfect sensitivity, and that's it.

Don't obsess with numbers, go for feel.

I totally agree, I play on 90 FOV though for more view since everyone be camping nearby.

Btw Coefficient according to the in game description is irrelevant if you have USA off so I guess that number makes no difference

"Fine-tune uniform soldier aiming, if enabled. " Key word "IF ENABLED"

I'll keep ADS profile for the reasons you pointed out though. Otherwise I would simply disable the ADS profile.

Thanks, cheers

Offline Alimahmoudy

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: A_L_i86
Has anyone played around with the SA, boost and SAB ? Can you share you results please.

Offline jd394y

• View Profile
wow the BF5 ST feels amazing! thank you!!
XIM APEX / Consoles: XBOX X, PS4 Pro / Mouse: Logitech G Pro; 12k DPI, 1000Hz Polling + Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless 20k DPI, 1000hz Polling / Keyboard: Logitech G915 Wireless / Monitor: LG 32UD99, 32" 4k IPS, Freesync w/ HDR10 + ASUS ROG PG279Q,  IPS, 165Hz, GSYNC. | | |  PC SPECS: CPU: 9900ks GPU: RTX 2080Ti / RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 32GB

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
I know it's all about prefences but is there any other reason to use 4k over max dpi? I play solely Siege and got recommended to use 12k DPI for best use. This could be related to the turn-cap of course but others also mentioned that using the max DPI on XIM will work the best.

Offline unknownuser

• View Profile
Final set up:

In-game:
All as recommend
(Coefficient is irrelevant if USA is OFF so don't pay attention to that number)
FOV 90
ADS FOV: ON
3.00x zoom : 200% (For scoped rifles, it's too slow otherwise)

XIM:
Sync: Default
DPI: 4000
HZ: 1000
HIP: 22.0
ADS: 16.5

Explanation for ADS: 15.5 gave me an equal cm/360
I added an extra point to compensate for the aim assist slow down.

If I change anything it will probably be to increase the ADS by 1 or .5 points

My hip sens. is consistent as I have a specific method of acquiring it.

Feel free to try my settings out, cheers

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Well I spent almost 3 hours tinkering, I had to tweak every single scope to achieve the same sensitivity (360 cm turn) on ADS and HIP.

But, I finally got what I want:

+ ADS with XIM Smart Translator for ADS,
+ Precise ADS Delay,
+ USA OFF, AIM consistent for 74 field of view,
+ Best SAB,
+ Functional Commo Rose Config
+ Same 360 cm turn for HIP and ADS, for every scope.  8)

Now, I understand why a mouse above 8000 dpi is required.  :D

Admin