XIM Community

as per request from obsiv  (Read 825 times)

Offline britlad

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: britlad
  • PSN ID: britlad
as per request from obsiv
« on: 12:58 PM - 11/22/18 »
after many messages between me and obsiv on utube i'm posting on here my issue with the latest beta manager for the apex..

i installed it and found that yes it works but the new setting are not showing up for my on my phone which i should mention is the  samsung note 9 using there latest os... i've gone so far as to uninstall it reinstall i've tried everything nothing works...the firmware and manager match up in the about tab numbers are exactly the same.i use expert mode and have followed obsivs instructions to the letter so is it just me or anyone else having issues could it be the new os from google thats stopping it from working i'm thinking of buying a cheap tablet to use now but would rather avoid that cost if at all poss thanks guys see you on the battlefield v field, ingame names jim2guns if anyone want to add me aswell.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: as per request from obsiv
« Reply #1 on: 02:08 PM - 11/22/18 »
Did you enable Expert mode?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
Re: as per request from obsiv
« Reply #2 on: 02:54 AM - 11/24/18 »
after many messages between me and obsiv on utube i'm posting on here my issue with the latest beta manager for the apex..

i installed it and found that yes it works but the new setting are not showing up for my on my phone which i should mention is the  samsung note 9 using there latest os... i've gone so far as to uninstall it reinstall i've tried everything nothing works...the firmware and manager match up in the about tab numbers are exactly the same.i use expert mode and have followed obsivs instructions to the letter so is it just me or anyone else having issues could it be the new os from google thats stopping it from working i'm thinking of buying a cheap tablet to use now but would rather avoid that cost if at all poss thanks guys see you on the battlefield v field, ingame names jim2guns if anyone want to add me aswell.

You should install the phone app from the link. Not from Google App Store. That xim manger version doesn't match the beta from your apex . There are tutorials on how to install an app from your pc using the phone manager. Try that