XIM Community

Aim Assist (AA) - How to optimize your Aim with APEX and AA [ON]  (Read 2087 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
I'm going to have to update old thread folks. Was hoping to combine a bunch of stuff, keep forgetting about the character count. NOPE!!
« Last Edit: 02:23 PM - 11/20/18 by RML »

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
 8) donít keep us waiting too long

Offline etrigan

• ;)
    • View Profile
RML I thought you were slowing down with the posts?!

Missed us too much eh?  :-*
Logitech G600 4k DPI
Delux T9 Keypad

XIM Game Settings:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0klxe-kjGSbd09HdjM0UDhxcWs?usp=sharing

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
RML I thought you were slowing down with the posts?!

Missed us too much eh?  :-*

Lol.. yeah, that was a bad idea and a weak moment.  :-[

I will be slowing down here in the near future. But right now, I have the time, so I'm going to get this out there.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Glad youre back rml hope your in a better place now. Looking forward to seeing what you think is optimal now.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Keep in mind most of us use keyboards rather than a Nav, so that should be the benchmark equipment.

A tablespoon of SAB, a teaspoon of SA and a sprinkling of Boost should do the job for AA. Add a pinch of Smoothing if jitters a problem :)

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
Did you get a chance to play overwatch with the new firmware anti? If not what settings are you using for other games?
Mainly play overwatch

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Did you get a chance to play overwatch with the new firmware anti? If not what settings are you using for other games?
Don't tempt me matt, I'm trying to work here! I've gotta put a solid week's work in on a project, I'll test on the weekend :)

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
Oh haha. Gl with your project whatever it may be ☺
Mainly play overwatch

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
Keep in mind most of us use keyboards rather than a Nav, so that should be the benchmark equipment.

I wish that I could get used to using a Keyboard, but just find the nav far too easy and less cumbersome to use, despite knowing that it is limited in the number of buttons it provides, hence relying on my G502 for the other buttons.  I have a nice brand new Cherry switch mechanical KB still sat in its box, along with a Logitech G13, but just can't get used to them when playing from the sofa :-)

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
Will the new beta build screw up my current configs?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad

I wish that I could get used to using a Keyboard, but just find the nav far too easy and less cumbersome to use, despite knowing that it is limited in the number of buttons it provides, hence relying on my G502 for the other buttons.  I have a nice brand new Cherry switch mechanical KB still sat in its box, along with a Logitech G13, but just can't get used to them when playing from the sofa :-)
My point is that settings are going to be different for kb vs Nav or G13 users, because Simulate Analog Behaviour is only usable via kb. How much SAB we use affects things like Steady Aim, Boost and even Smoothing.

In other words, you don't need SAB if using analog input. And if you don't use SAB on a kb, you may need less SA and Boost. I think RML uses a Nav, so he may need to test settings on a kb :)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Will the new beta build screw up my current configs?
Mine are still the same and feel the same with SAB, SA and Boost set to 0.

I haven't tried to copy and paste configs though, some peeps have reported issues there.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

A tablespoon of SAB, a teaspoon of SA and a sprinkling of Boost should do the job for AA. Add a pinch of Smoothing if jitters a problem :)
...and bake for 30 minutes? :)

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro with 1TB Crucial MX500, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, Audio Technica ADG1X, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Core i5 4690k, Corsair H100i, GTX 2070, 16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3, XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 2x .5 TB Samsung Evo SSD, 1TB Crucial MX 500, 1TB WD HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
...and bake for 30 minutes? :)
In my experience, it requires at least 300 hours to set, preferably several thousand.

Admin