XIM Community

Here's a working BF V profile  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Tellah

• View Profile
Here's a working BF V profile
« on: 03:04 PM - 09/09/18 »
I know there are only a couple days left but I got my settings dialed in today and figured I'd share in case people are still looking.

Some observations I've noticed and have seen others comment on. This list may not be entirely comprehensive but they explain some of the interesting look behavior when using a mouse.

• Look mechanics are different in sprint/walk/ads in many ways. x/y ratio is highest on sprint (typical console mechanic), which you just have a deal with, but I've compensated the hip/ads to be 1:1
  • Acceleration is very sensitive on the low end of the spectrum, and is felt much more greatly while in hip vs ads. I compensated for both with ballistic curves for each
  • Unlike other BF titles, there is a balance between a true 1:1 mouse feel and hitting the game's acceleration cap. I found that max in game sensitivities made micro-movements impossible, while lower settings bumped me up against the acceleration cap

Use BF1 ST with soldier sens at 70% and ADS sense at 125%. Everything else can be left default. I'm a small movement wrist player so if your style is more arm you can reduce these further to get slightly better micro movement but this was the best balance for me. Just change the keybindings to your liking and adjust the XIM sens to fit your DPI/poll rate.

>>> XIM APEX [Battlefield 1] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
Re: Here's a working BF V profile
« Reply #1 on: 02:20 PM - 11/08/18 »
Tried this on the early access trial, seems the best I've been able to get so far.

Still desperately need an ST though!

Offline Dhrny31

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:53 AM - 11/14/18 »
Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the curve? I use a XIM4 and in that way I can still recreate the curve.

Offline Jister

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:28 PM - 11/14/18 »
Feels awful

Pixel skipping, no micro movement at all

:(

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:19 PM - 11/14/18 »
I'm finding this feels pretty good with the BF1 ST for Xbox.  I would note, however that I set the stick aiming acceleration under Advanced to 100% (per the note 100% = BF1 feel whereas 0% = BF4 feel).  I also set center deadzone for both sticks to 22% under Controller Tuning .  I feel no pixel skipping.
XIM Apex | Xbox Series X | HyperX Alloy Origins 60 | Razer Basilisk V3 | Artisan Ninja FX Hayate OTSU

Offline st0ne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:35 AM - 11/15/18 »
how does everyone set hold-for-ads? mine is currently toggle and i cant seem to change it

Offline tokmoh

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tminc01
« Reply #6 on: 07:49 AM - 11/18/18 »
why i cant paste ballistic curve? even copy to notepad also same. got error. but i cant copy other ballistic curve. hmm
PS4 Pro | Benq XL2411Z | Turtle Beach Elite 800 | Razer Raiju | XIM Apex | Logitech G Pro Keyboard | Logitech G402

Offline prb.amaral

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KoZD
« Reply #7 on: 04:29 PM - 11/18/18 »
Hi fellows.

As I didn't find a standard setup here for the new BFV launched I decided to share with you my setup. I'm a common player with logitech g502 and nav controller no PS4.

Perfil do BF1
XIM APEX
1000hz
12000 DPI
Hip 15.00
Ads 1.00

IN GAME SETTINGS
Sensitivity  ads 100%
Zoom 110%
Field of view 70
LEFT STICK
Center deadzone 22%
Axial 15%
RIGHT STICK
Center deadzone 20%
Axial 15%

I also change the ballistic curve for fast turn in hip and for slow movement in the ads. I'll try to copy the curve here after to get easy understand.

That's it guys. As the community always helped me I must help anybody who is looking for help for BFV. I hope I had contribute well. See you in game.

Now Follow my config...

>>> XIM APEX [BFV Amaral] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 04:23 AM - 11/21/18 by prb.amaral »