XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 31425 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Ok, thanks, I'll update the text to make that more clear.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Kapn Krunch

• PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY.... VALUE IS WHAT YOU GET
    • View Profile
WOW!

I thought things were great with what Apex had to offer from the get-go but with the new Beta additions of Steady Aim and Boost Apex is now a monster on steroids.

I exclusively play COD and my play style is a very aggressive run-n-gun style.  With Apex and some ballistic curves I built for my game style my game improved instantly compared to using my Elite.

Now, with the Beta update for Apex, using no ballistic's and experimenting with some Steady Aim and Boost configurations so far, Xim team has delivered a monster in spades.

My game has gone beyond the limits of what I thought was possible and I have only scratched the surface with this latest Beta build.

Apex is certified OP. 8)

Cheers to Xim team for going over the top with this latest gem!
« Last Edit: 12:06 AM - 12/05/18 by Kapn Krunch »

Offline Mchakk88HD

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MChakk88HD
downloaded and cant find any of the settings for analog and boost etc... do i have to factory reset and try again ?

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
downloaded and cant find any of the settings for analog and boost etc... do i have to factory reset and try again ?

Download latest beta apex manager too from 1st page.... &  xim beta firmware.  Read n pay attention, its all there  on PAGE 1   

https://youtu.be/Ezao54NqsvA

https://youtu.be/gHKEOkIMYUY

Pay attention and you will find it.  Pls  Subscribe for more informative content  n smash like button too !

« Last Edit: 04:07 PM - 12/05/18 by S13002931 »
PS4 Pro 2tb
Xim Apex 1000hz
Titan Two
Swiftpoint Z Mouse
Logitech G502 Hero 16k dpi
Logitech G440 hardpad
Ps3 Nav controller
Corsair K63 TKL keyboard
4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor
Blue Yeti microphone
Byerdynamic dt 990 250 ohm headphones
X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model
Netduma R1 router

Offline juxtaposn

• View Profile
i noticed that the reticle magnetism / aim stickiness in paladins (the game), the effect of my aim getting “pulled” onto other targets, seems to have gotten much worse after updating to this firmware, especially when hip firing. am i just crazy, or is there some reason that would be the case?
That would happen if you've been playing around with Simulate Analog Behaviour. If you haven't touched anything on Apex regarding the new settings, which are all disabled by default, it'll be the game or placebo effect.

thanks, that was my assumption but i wasn’t sure. re placebo vs game change, could easily be either tbh, although paladins does change up its look mechanic/in game options frequently

Offline Algimantas87

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Algimantas87
First it felt so good , but after few days it's the same like all other versions   aim just not the same ( Rainbow six siege) all my friends who owns xim apex says the same. Settings the same mouse dpi the same but feeling different. Someone mention that deadzone changes itself or something. I wish I didn't sell my xim4 never had that problem . Always used to use the same settings. And with apex it just feels like settings changed. And everytime i need to adjust.And yes I have checked mouse dpi   poling rate, still the same. In manager settings the same, but feeling different. I think need sell apex and buy xim4 again.

Offline bastyen

• View Profile
Hello !
When do you think you will put this beta firmware into an official firmware?
Regards
S

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
First it felt so good , but after few days it's the same like all other versions   aim just not the same ( Rainbow six siege) all my friends who owns xim apex says the same. Settings the same mouse dpi the same but feeling different. Someone mention that deadzone changes itself or something. I wish I didn't sell my xim4 never had that problem . Always used to use the same settings. And with apex it just feels like settings changed. And everytime i need to adjust.And yes I have checked mouse dpi   poling rate, still the same. In manager settings the same, but feeling different. I think need sell apex and buy xim4 again.
The xim4 won’t be getting support for much longer

Offline peritusxcd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PERITUS Malum
first post on the xim forums.i cant seem to update my manager to the beta firmware im on android and the link keeps shutting out.

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HShoT ShooteR
I have problem with my xim apex..when I connect it it flashes rgb and it's not connects the things that I have in my xim apex hub
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/hshot_shooter

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline Broachster14

• View Profile
I apologize if this has been discussed, but I could not find it.  In regards to SAB, is there a numerical range? Is a 1 on the SAB setting comparable to slowly moving the analog stick, and lets say 500 on the SAB setting comparable to using a keyboard, where there is no middle ground between not moving and moving at full speed? Thanks

Offline dontpokethebear

• View Profile
I've been reading this thread and seeing some really positive feedback, but I seem to be a little confused. Can anyone explain to me the use case scenario for boost and steady aim? I don't see how expanding the emulated deadzone would assist with accuracy, and I also fail to see how a setting that does the opposite of smoothing would help with micro stutters.

If there's any video demonstration, that would be even better!

Edit: I just saw the videos posted above... thats what I get for not reading the thread to the end!! Thanks!!
« Last Edit: 10:15 AM - 12/07/18 by dontpokethebear »

Offline ThtFilthy26

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: filth26
Any chance I could get a bit more of descriptive details configuring the trigger setup? I too use Sony navigation and the L2 trigger on the back requires quite a lot of travel before registering, I would love to make it much more sensitive to have a quicker reaction with less distance of pushing down.
PS4: Sony Navigation: Logitech G502: dpi 5500/1000hz: G403 mouse cloth:  ASUS vg245h Monitor:

Offline mason6345

• View Profile
How do I download the manger? I have finished updating the apex

Offline Kevin.kerns88

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Lv THE HITMAN
Re: XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]
« Reply #344 on: 10:24 PM - 12/10/18 »
I'm desperate. Please, anyone, help. I can't get the latest version on my phone. I click the link for android for the apex manager and all it does it flash what appears to be a pop up briefly then disappears. There's nothing in my downloads. There's no new tabs. Pure nothingness. I enabled pop ups and signed in, still nothing. I don't know why there's not a beta version in the store. If I missed it let me know. Thank you everyone.