XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 109310 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I've updated mine and rechecked that it is updated twice and there's still no option to simulate analog movement in the movement expert setting

What versions do you see under "About" in Manager?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Haghgoy

• View Profile
I have seen this issue before with xim 4 which was resolved, but currently on xim apex there is the same issue.
I’m using sony nav the problem is with L2 trigger sensetivity , currently it will activate when it pushed down around 80% or more.
Is it possible to fix that issue?
Thanks

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I have seen this issue before with xim 4 which was resolved, but currently on xim apex there is the same issue.
I’m using sony nav the problem is with L2 trigger sensetivity , currently it will activate when it pushed down around 80% or more.
Thanks

Yes set the bindings under Analog and remove the digital ones for Triggers

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
Thanks

Obsiv can you also add a sticky note on 1st page stating that if android you need to enable unknown sources for apk to download would help alot of people out under their phone general settings: security

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
Yes set the bindings under Analog and remove the digital ones for Triggers

Can confirm this works; barely have to pull the trigger to ADS with it setup properly.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Obsiv can you also add a sticky note on 1st page stating that if android you need to enable unknown sources for apk to download would help alot of people out under their phone general settings: security

Your phone should tell you that when you try installing an APK and that setting isn't on. That didn't happen for you? If not, what type of phone are you using?

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile

Your phone should tell you that when you try installing an APK and that setting isn't on. That didn't happen for you? If not, what type of phone are you using?

Have no problem just been helping people on installing it thats why I just stated that obsiv

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Oh I see, thanks for helping people out!

Offline Grarrg

• View Profile
I also employ the Titan 2.

Will I be able to use the features such as Steady Aim or will those be filtered out by the Titan 2?

Thank you.

Offline roberb

• View Profile

Just for information, I am using pixel 3XL (Android 9) and it did not tell me that unknown sources was off. I had to turn it on and then was able to install the APK.
“resistance is futile (if < 1 ohm)”

Offline juxtaposn

• View Profile
i noticed that the reticle magnetism / aim stickiness in paladins (the game), the effect of my aim getting “pulled” onto other targets, seems to have gotten much worse after updating to this firmware, especially when hip firing. am i just crazy, or is there some reason that would be the case?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
i noticed that the reticle magnetism / aim stickiness in paladins (the game), the effect of my aim getting “pulled” onto other targets, seems to have gotten much worse after updating to this firmware, especially when hip firing. am i just crazy, or is there some reason that would be the case?
That would happen if you've been playing around with Simulate Analog Behaviour. If you haven't touched anything on Apex regarding the new settings, which are all disabled by default, it'll be the game or placebo effect.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Kapn Krunch

• PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY.... VALUE IS WHAT YOU GET
    • View Profile
Forgive my stupidity or ignorance here but I downloaded the TestFlight app onto my iphone 10 XS.  I opened the app but no public or email link.

Where do I find the link and/or email address to request a Beta?

I already updated the Apex firmware tot he latest Beta version.

Offline Kapn Krunch

• PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY.... VALUE IS WHAT YOU GET
    • View Profile
OK, I got it figured out.

I wasn't aware I had to use my iphone and visit the Xim Beta area and click IOS Testflight link from there.

What I originally did was visit the Xim Beta area on my iMac then clicked the link where it described what to do (download TestFlight App.....).  I downloaded the TestFlight app onto my iphone but didn't download it using a link from Xim Beta site link.  That was the problem.

**** Problem solved.

For dummies like me, it may help to add in the Xim Beta description that you must use iphone (if thats what you are using) and connect to the Xim Beta site section through that to get the TestFlight link otherwise you will end up like me.....downloading TestFlight without using a link to download it and left wondering how to get hooked into the Beta invite link.

Don't be me  ;)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Ok, thanks, I'll update the text to make that more clear.