XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 64024 times)

Offline swedishhousemafiaa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bajs
  • PSN ID: BAjsba
Fortnite issues:

I have basically no aim assist at all!

Settings:
4K dpi
1000hz
15 hip
No ads profile
3 Steady Aim
Default sync
0 boost
120 simulate analog movement

Prior to this I had same settings except for retail version and it felt so much better?!???

Movement also felt much quicker and less clunky in retail. Or am I alone?
« Last Edit: 07:27 AM - 11/21/18 by swedishhousemafiaa »

Offline WarioMario

• View Profile
Good afternoon, someone has managed to make an optimal configuration of the battelfield V with this new firware, a greeting thank you.

Offline UnholySeoul

• View Profile
Could we get a config code with the new settings included for BO4/Blackout?

Offline Mouchi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Goosby89
I’ve been trying to figure out some decent settings for Destiny 2 using the new features of this beta build (steady aim, boost, etc.). So far, no luck. Anyone have any recommended settings to start with?

Offline britlad

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: britlad
  • PSN ID: britlad
any help please i've downloaded the best firmware and manager the firmware goes in fine and shows the correct 5.00.20181109 but the manager is'nt having any of it it does show the same numbers but the none of the new features are showing up i've enable expert mode as instructed and watch the utube video time and time again i am getting no where also theres no manager for pc only andoid wha is this when i download it its shows as an apk file which i have no clue what to do with any helps please.

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
any help please i've downloaded the best firmware and manager the firmware goes in fine and shows the correct 5.00.20181109 but the manager is'nt having any of it it does show the same numbers but the none of the new features are showing up i've enable expert mode as instructed and watch the utube video time and time again i am getting no where also theres no manager for pc only andoid wha is this when i download it its shows as an apk file which i have no clue what to do with any helps please.

Manager for PC is coming soon from what we have been told.
Xbox 1 | PS4
Steelseries Rival 600 | 12k @1000 hz
Logitech G440 Hard pad
Netduma
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.5k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
yeah im super keen for it to! heard great things from my mates about this update i neeed it :p

Offline britlad

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: britlad
  • PSN ID: britlad

Manager for PC is coming soon from what we have been told.

thanks man appreciate the feed back i'll hang on as im doing pretty good anyway

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Report_me_T0xic
Wow,  this is so far the best update. App keeps crashing from time to time android(galaxy s8 plus), but all new features are awsom . Steady aim brilliant
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Steelseries cloth
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline jjoao

• View Profile
How do I delete the contents of android to be able to install the new version. Its because i have the new version but i do not have the new options because i stayed with things old version.You should have implement an option within the application to be able to do UPDATE instead to bee installing APK all the time.

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Report_me_T0xic
Playing R6s before update had 2-3 kills, after update 16 kills nice ! Sometimes I feel then u aim down sight a bit laggy. Another problem I have then I connect titan2 and then I press qckuikly Ads it's starts shooting never had this before. I will try to play a bit more  with settings and will see if I can sort this out
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Steelseries cloth
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline Arceye

• View Profile
can someone explain what steady aim does. pls, say I run 0 SA vrs 200. whats the difference?

Try it and see :-)

Offline lehtari93

• View Profile
Anyone else having the following issues after updating firmware/manager:

1) problems when starting ps4: can´t use kb/m without removing them from the apex and pluggin back.

2) while playing fortnite: suddenly kb/m stops working, have to do the same thing than when starting the ps4.

Offline Tannlaus

• View Profile
can someone explain what steady aim does. pls, say I run 0 SA vrs 200. whats the difference?

Try it and see :-)

Offline JoTi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jo_Vogel_Snipez
Will there be a XIM APEX Manager 20181109 for PC?