XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 88408 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
I still get the warning message on fortnite with latest uppdate, I wonder can people see this message if they are spectating me?
Controller users are getting it too.

Nothing to worry about. It's Fortnite's typical teething issues when they either try or prepare for something new.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline SwipeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Classified.
Polling rate seems to change sensitivity on this firmware

Offline AdedBiatch

• View Profile
Does anyone think Stimulate Analog movement really makes a difference changing it from 0 to 1 i have really bad OCD when it comes to making sure my settings are perfect and getting the wasd issue. Any other way to fix it?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
If Sync is set to Off, then yes, it does. It always has as sens is tied to response rate with Sync Off.

If Sync is set to any other value and that value doesn't change (e.g leave Sync at Common, change response rate from 1000Hz to 500Hz), then response rate shouldn't affect sensitivity as its values are normalised.

I haven't tested this though on the new FW, so it's worth checking.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline SwipeFPS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Classified.
If Sync is set to Off, then yes, it does. It always has as sens is tied to response rate with Sync Off.

If Sync is set to any other value and that value doesn't change (e.g leave Sync at Common, change response rate from 1000Hz to 500Hz), then response rate shouldn't affect sensitivity as its values are normalised.

I haven't tested this though on the new FW, so it's worth checking.
I believe you are right bc I was using sync off

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
I have to say that this update is amazing! BO4 has never felt this good!! I actually played for hours. The boost plus steady aim makes my aim feel so precise. Went 111-16 today on hardpoint. The game still has connection issues but with this update I felt like my bullets were registering way better. I was about to sell my apex because it has never felt as good as my xim4 but with this update itís even better! Well done! Thanks for listening to everyone :)

mind sharing your settings? i'm stil figuring and trying new things.

my current settings and i'm happy with are default sync
3 SA
300 Boost
55 analog behavior
i'm so accurate with these settings and aim assist is a no issue for me anymore, but i can try new things

Are you putting steady aim and boost on both hip and ads? Are you using any curves with this? Iím really struggling with aim assist games. I mainly play pubg but when I switch I canít get my xim set up for the @#$% aa bubble.

i use it for both hip and ads, and no curves, and i use bo4 st
dpi 12k
polling rate 500hz
sync default
Steady aim 3.0 and 3.5 for ads
boost 300 for hip, and 350 for ads
55 simulate analog behavior
the aim assis is there but it's snappier than ever, i can break it easily while take advantage of it to snap on targets
« Last Edit: 06:15 AM - 11/17/18 by Trshy »

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 1.7k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
looking forward to trying it when the PC manager is out as i could never get my phone to connect to my xim

Offline Iconz

• View Profile
Any idea on the eta for Mac? I apologize if this has already been answered. Really want to test out the firmware, thanks again guys!

Offline deByte

• View Profile
Great firmware, I'm in love with it, but I have a small issue with new simulate analog behavior feature.
When playing BO4 MP or Blackout my character sometimes just cancel sprint, so I need to press SHIFT once again.

My settings for HIP and ADS are:
5 steady aim
sync off

Tried with another keyboard - same issue.
I must try to lower SAB value or raise it?
--- PS4 Pro ---
Zowie S1 @ 3200DPI 1000Hz
HyperX Fury S Pro XL Mousepad
HyperX Cloud Flight

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
Great firmware, I'm in love with it, but I have a small issue with new simulate analog behavior feature.
When playing BO4 MP or Blackout my character sometimes just cancel sprint, so I need to press SHIFT once again.

My settings for HIP and ADS are:
5 steady aim
sync off

Tried with another keyboard - same issue.
I must try to lower SAB value or raise it?

lower it, try 50 and try, if it still happens lower it to 45 and try...etc

Offline Ripkon

• View Profile
Love the New Firmware. Aiming on Fortnite feels so much better. My settings so far as im waiting on a video for Steady Aim and boost.

Logitech G Pro Hero Wired
1000hz
23 Hip
Common
13.50 ADS
Common

100 SAB
XBOX ONE X  | Playstation 4 Pro | Switch | PC i5-4690k GTX 970

Mouse: FinalMouse Air 58 | DPI: 3200 | Hz: 500 | Mousepad: Reflex Lab | KB: GK61 60% RGB w/ Zeal 62g | Monitor: ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K 1ms | Headphones: Logitech Pro

Offline Stylesb111

• View Profile
I have to say that this update is amazing! BO4 has never felt this good!! I actually played for hours. The boost plus steady aim makes my aim feel so precise. Went 111-16 today on hardpoint. The game still has connection issues but with this update I felt like my bullets were registering way better. I was about to sell my apex because it has never felt as good as my xim4 but with this update itís even better! Well done! Thanks for listening to everyone :)

3 SA
300 Boost
55 analog behavior
i'm so accurate with these settings and aim assist is a no issue for me anymore, but i can try new things

Hi I play on 12000 dpi
500hz
I use 9 steady aim and 70 boost on ads
7 steady aim and 70 boost for hip
Analog I am not changing

To be honest I donít even know if these settings make sense but they feel so amazing to me.

Offline Stylesb111

• View Profile

3 SA
300 Boost
55 analog behavior

Are you putting steady aim and boost on both hip and ads? Are you using any curves with this? Iím really struggling with aim assist games. I mainly play pubg but when I switch I canít get my xim set up for the @#$% aa bubble.

Steady aim on both. 9 ads and 7 hip. 70 boost for both

Offline Stylesb111

• View Profile
Forgot to mention I always use common sync. Cheers

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Mac firmware tool is now available.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Admin