XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 108024 times)

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
I dropped back to the older firmware. PUBG is my main game and anytime I started a map like the waiting area and after jumping from a plane there was like 5 seconds I could not move. I was not using any of the new features but I was planning to use them on games with aim assist.

you just need to increase the value for Simulate Analog Behavior to greater than *0*..have you tried this?
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
I will try this later.

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
Any testing been done to determine what an acceptable analog behavior setting is in Overwatch?
Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 TKL | Glorious Model O Wireless | Corsair MM350

Xbox Series X | PlayStation 4 Pro | Xbox One S | PS3 | Xbox 360

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Top 500 Overwatch | Apex Predator | SBMM ruins games

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Any testing been done to determine what an acceptable analog behavior setting is in Overwatch?

Yes you should contact mattyb98 who I believe has spent a lot of time on this.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
I have to say that this update is amazing! BO4 has never felt this good!! I actually played for hours. The boost plus steady aim makes my aim feel so precise. Went 111-16 today on hardpoint. The game still has connection issues but with this update I felt like my bullets were registering way better. I was about to sell my apex because it has never felt as good as my xim4 but with this update itís even better! Well done! Thanks for listening to everyone :)

mind sharing your settings? i'm stil figuring and trying new things.

my current settings and i'm happy with are default sync
3 SA
300 Boost
55 analog behavior
i'm so accurate with these settings and aim assist is a no issue for me anymore, but i can try new things

Offline Ashbury_SF

• View Profile

120 works very well for me.  By the way, if you are a keyboard user who plays Overwatch, you need to upgrade to this firmware asap.  It finally makes apex feel good on Overwatch.  I think all you Nav / G13 people should be prepared for some tough competition this season from us keyboarders.

Offline Krish_N_Such

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Furi92
so.... i did the update... but when i go into the xim app to activate these new settings, they aren't there. even after i turn on expert settings. what am i missing?

Offline Undetected

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ha No Answer
Same! The new setting is not there, i know my way around my Apex very well and did everything right multiple times and still nothing. Whats goin on?!

Offline Undetected

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ha No Answer
20181019 has much stronger more precise aim assist all i know.. prolly cause the download is broken

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
so.... i did the update... but when i go into the xim app to activate these new settings, they aren't there. even after i turn on expert settings. what am i missing?
You need to update both the Apex firmware, and the Xim Manager iOS/Android app to see the changes.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
Would using the Generic Alpha ST on Overwatch and using the analog behavior setting give me the same results if I used 150 for both. Or would they feel different since they are different STs?
Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma v2 TKL | Glorious Model O Wireless | Corsair MM350

Xbox Series X | PlayStation 4 Pro | Xbox One S | PS3 | Xbox 360

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Top 500 Overwatch | Apex Predator | SBMM ruins games

GrantVXR

I have to say that this update is amazing! BO4 has never felt this good!! I actually played for hours. The boost plus steady aim makes my aim feel so precise. Went 111-16 today on hardpoint. The game still has connection issues but with this update I felt like my bullets were registering way better. I was about to sell my apex because it has never felt as good as my xim4 but with this update itís even better! Well done! Thanks for listening to everyone :)

mind sharing your settings? i'm stil figuring and trying new things.

my current settings and i'm happy with are default sync
3 SA
300 Boost
55 analog behavior
i'm so accurate with these settings and aim assist is a no issue for me anymore, but i can try new things

Are you putting steady aim and boost on both hip and ads? Are you using any curves with this? Iím really struggling with aim assist games. I mainly play pubg but when I switch I canít get my xim set up for the @#$% aa bubble.
« Last Edit: 03:04 AM - 11/17/18 by GrantVXR »

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
Same! The new setting is not there, i know my way around my Apex very well and did everything right multiple times and still nothing. Whats goin on?!

Seems like your new but here to help you need to update apex manager its on 1st page of this thread

Offline Tito_kravitz

• View Profile
After 15h of gameplay with the new beta I did not see any problem.
I only play destiny 2
1000hz 3200dpi defaut and without curves. Simulate analog 200

Offline moniray

• View Profile
I still get the warning message on fortnite with latest uppdate, I wonder can people see this message if they are spectating me?

Admin