XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 63869 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
this is the best firmware we have had so far!
Simulate Analog Behaviour reduces the amount of issues with the aim assist to a minimum! :)

i can only recommend everyone to give this new version a try!
Sir! Looking forward for a video that explains what these new settings do and how to use them properly :)

video should be out tomorrow :)

Patiently waiting :D hopefully we get it today! <3

here is the tutorial video for simulate analog behavior :)

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72231.0
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
this is the best firmware we have had so far!
Simulate Analog Behaviour reduces the amount of issues with the aim assist to a minimum! :)

i can only recommend everyone to give this new version a try!
Sir! Looking forward for a video that explains what these new settings do and how to use them properly :)

video should be out tomorrow :)

Patiently waiting :D hopefully we get it today! <3

here is the tutorial video for simulate analog behavior :)

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72231.0

Are we getting boost and steady aim as well? If yes ,what is the ETA?

Thanks for making this for us! Amazing work!
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
if i have enough time the boost video should be out on saturday, the steady aim one could be ready on monday i guess :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
if i have enough time the boost video should be out on saturday, the steady aim one could be ready on monday i guess :)

Thank you kind sir!
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
Not seeing the link for the updated Manager for PC.
Xbox 1 | PS4
Steelseries Rival 600 | 12k @1000 hz
Logitech G440 Hard pad
Netduma
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline uhsoka

• View Profile
Od1n SAB is in movement on WASD, left stick, so I guess its  a detection thing. What has it to do with aim assist? You mean Boost or Steady aim?

aim assist is implemented not only with analog aiming in mind but also analog movement
hence you have a much better aim assist with a sony nav + mouse than with a keyboard + mouse
this feature brings the two much closer to each other and solves most of the aim assist problems you have with a keyboard, such as being pushed away from the target or having a hard time to break into the aim assist bubble :)
im still confused. I understand that aim assist has a correlation to both the right and left stick but the SAB setting itself only has an effect on the Keyboard movement keys (left stick) correct? is aiming with the mouse effected(right stick)?
« Last Edit: 10:24 PM - 11/15/18 by uhsoka »

Offline uhsoka

• View Profile
Hey everyone, heres my issue: I play COD, Im using vanilla and absolutely love how aim assist on 1:1 feels. I would say my shot is on most of the time, I aim right on target and have no issues with the aim assist. However, occasionally, I would say like 1/5 gunfights, I aim ever so slightly off target and it feels like there is an aim assist "barrier" that not necessarily "pushes" my aim away from the target but prevents me from "breaking" into it, costing me the gunfight. Would you guys recommend steady aim or a certain amount of boost for this problem? Just need a very slight nudge to break into that aim assist bubble on those occasional gunfights. or perhaps a curve?
« Last Edit: 10:56 PM - 11/15/18 by uhsoka »

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
Yes I'm having the same issue!! If I press WASD keys it takes a few seconds before it responds!!

You can fix this ( at least this is what fixed it for me). By changing the values in the movement analog to 100 and you will not be blocked when spawning anymore

As long as the value is not 0 (off) you won't have this issue of the initial input delay.

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

It will be added hopefully by this weekend.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile

It will be added hopefully by this weekend.

ok thanks
Xbox 1 | PS4
Steelseries Rival 600 | 12k @1000 hz
Logitech G440 Hard pad
Netduma
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline Graphix XII

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Graphix XII
I have updated the firmware on my xim and even re-downloaded the xim manager on my android phone but I never see the new settings. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
Iíve tried 5 different mice with this analog input update clicking in the right mouse click immediately after holding down both mouse clicks ADS shooting it randomly shoots one bullet as I ADS again.anyone else experience this glitch in COD BO4????

Can anyone else reproduce this behavior?
I've had the same issue in COD, tried values between 50-65.

Your the only other person who has the same problem have you found a solution?
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Biggage

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Gamertag: Atmo nS
  • PSN ID: Atmo_nS
I am utterly in LOVE with this Firmware update. I just played cod for the last 2 hours straight after hearing about this FW and I can honestly say it's the most fun I've had in COD in a long time. Aiming felt so effortless.

Using BO4 ST with G502 12kdpi 1000hz apex at 1000hz
Using Sync Off, Steady Aim at 5 and Analog Movement at 55.

Feels like I'm playing a different game, in a good way.

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
Wow best fw ever.
Rainbow Six realy good
17/2/4 First round  :-* i Love it

What is your sensitivity ?

44 Hip 23 ADS default 6000 Dpi
« Last Edit: 06:38 AM - 11/16/18 by sizzerb »
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1 TB// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO// AntLion Audio ModMic V5// Sennheiser Game One// Astro A50 Gen3// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
What is steady aim for?