XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 107940 times)

Offline TheMaster

• View Profile
Wow best fw ever.
Rainbow Six realy good
17/2/4 First round  :-* i Love it

What is your sensitivity ?

Offline Stylesb111

• View Profile
Am I the only one who cannot get manager to download on my iPhone? Itís driving me crazy.

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
Am I the only one who cannot get manager to download on my iPhone? Itís driving me crazy.

remove old XIM AMANAGER from your Iphone

Then install TestFlight on your phone from app store
After that you come to this forum, access this thread and on the first page click on the IOS link and it will open in the Test Flight app and you can install it. it will show up with a orange dot.

good luck
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
Anybody has good settings for pubg on this new update ...from xim apex?

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
Cod is one of the biggest games in the planet right now how has no one other than myself and one other person not tried the analog value option in BO4 and not noticed that ADS bug????? Lol
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Cod is one of the biggest games in the planet right now how has no one other than myself and one other person not tried the analog value option in BO4 and not noticed that ADS bug????? Lol

maybe its your button bindings?
please share your Simulate Analog Behavior value so other players can try those and check if they also have the ADS bug then
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
One person already has so thatís good but I was just jokingly asking what game everyone else is playing that they havenít noticed this on COD. All in good fun humor. But Iím glad itís not just me I thought I was crazy I reset everything tried multiple mice but I get the same result any input value other than 0 results in that random ADS misfire
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
One person already has so thatís good but I was just jokingly asking what game everyone else is playing that they havenít noticed this on COD. All in good fun humor. But Iím glad itís not just me I thought I was crazy I reset everything tried multiple mice but I get the same result any input value other than 0 results in that random ADS misfire

which is the lowest value you can use before it happens?
if you go above 65 your sprinting can accidentally cancel, the ads bug happens with values of 65 to less too right?
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
I canít put in any value. If itís not 0 that big happens. Keep in mind I donít even have to shoot, all I have to do is run around and ADS and out of say 10 times randomly it will misfire I bullet just ADSíing. Super wierd.

Offline Tobybunz

• View Profile
Anybody has good settings for pubg on this new update ...from xim apex?

No, i cannot find it either. I updated the firmware and the new options werent there.  I thought there might be a new XIM Manager software so i checked the app store for IOS and my version was the latest version.  I re-downloaded Testflight from back when i used my XIM4 and i dont see anything and says i need a invite.

Also, another issue i have noticed is that when the game first starts in Fortnite, if i hit any of my WASD keys, it will not register or respond.  It takes a few secs after i press the button before it finally moves my char.  Anyone else have that issue?

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
Six pages of posts and no one has yet to list any settings for Fortnite???

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
Yes I'm having the same issue!! If I press WASD keys it takes a few seconds before it responds!!

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
Yes I'm having the same issue!! If I press WASD keys it takes a few seconds before it responds!!

+1

I was NOT having this issue yesterday however... only this evening...

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile

You can fix this ( at least this is what fixed it for me). By changing the values in the movement analog to 100 and you will not be blocked when spawning anymore
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
Video is out guys