XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 108040 times)

Offline CAL50vengeance

• R6 Siege - check out my youtube channel.
    • View Profile
    • Xim.R6siege.apeX@YouTube
  • PSN ID: Just PM I got a few..
Im sorry to say this guys but i need to uninstall this update. I installed both firmware and manager and when i went into battlefield 5 on ps4 i cannot move the mouse in a straight line anymore. I move the mouse straight across the pad and it makes my guy turn in a downward spiral. After 180 degree turn i am looking straight down at the ground. Previous versions were fine i dont know if im the only one but now im nervous to even update when this version becomes official because this is actually unusable.
This happend to me. Same thing when I turn 180 sometimes I ended up pointing at my own feet, lol. I thought my mouse was failing me but it was the firmware. I tried it for 1 day. Had a very hard time controlling recoil aswell. Never been an issue before. Also, a few times my WASD wasn't responding at all. I couldn't move only with the controller but not with keys. I had to unplug, restart everything to be able to move. Not a good thing when u got 3 min rounds and u have to struggle for a min before u can move. This needs to be fixed asap. I was looking forward to try it, many said it was so good. Well I've tried but It has too many flaws right now. I lost way too much, I had to delete it and go back to 05. Hope u can fix it. Good luck! 
Visit my RAINBOW SIX SIEGE YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZctiLjcd9Jskxijer8BuA

# Logitech G Pro wireless
# Razer Blackwiddow Tournament edition.
# Samsung 28 inch. 1ms with 4K option.

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
LOVE THE NEW UPDATE
SA is an amazing feature, seriously insane how helpful. I DO notice however when xhanging the SA levels, letís say I have 8.0 on ADS, itís fine, but maybe a slightly higher number like 9.0, the sensitivity goes bananas, super fast. But 10.0 will be back to normal. It seems a few numbers will trip everything out. Not consistently in screaming in SA intensity if that makes sense. Any idea?

Checkout the SA guide : https://youtu.be/Q_xhQhbHpyI

IIRC 0-3 or 0-5 is recommended. So 5 is kinda max?
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline Dxowns1

• View Profile
Manager: 5.00.20180528

Firmware: 5.00.20181109

I believe you have the wrong manager

That's the only manager I saw on the app store.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
The beta version of Manager isn't available in the app store. Both firmware and Manager links are on the first page of this thread.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
The beta version of Manager isn't available in the app store. Both firmware and Manager links are on the first page of this thread.

I think Obsiv should put a note that you need to update manager on first page alot of noobs that dont know how to upgrade their devices. I personally have helped a few people on a facebook page for xim lol

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
This is the first text on the page. :)

IMPORTANT: This Beta requires you upgrade both firmware and Manager in order to access the new features. Please use the links below.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile

IMPORTANT: This Beta requires you upgrade both firmware and Manager in order to access the new features. Please use the links below.

Mybad I think he updated it have not been on first page sorry lol

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Mybad I think he updated it have not been on first page sorry lol

No, that text has been there the whole time. :)
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Dxowns1

• View Profile
Like I said b4 I followed the steps and it didnt work. Maybe it's my phn dont know. I click on the android link and nothing opens.

Offline Dxowns1

• View Profile
Ok so I got it to work.

The troubleshoot I did is, if itll be helpful for anyone.

I changed the setting on the page, I allowed cookies/pop ups.
I went on my phone setting and allowed downloads from unknown websites.
I uninstalled the xim apex app cause the download didnt want to work with the app on my phone. And then I open the app and forced the download, and it finally worked.

1)you have to download the xim firmware from the computer, with your xim connected to it.
2) to upgrade or download the app, come back to the same post where you uploaded the xim, but through your phone and click on the link.

I think ppl get that confused.

Offline Mystiic

• View Profile
So I've updated my firmware and manager through the links on the first page, but still unable to view the new settings.

Manager version: 5.00.20181109

Firmware version: 5.00.20180501

Im usong the manager on a samsung galaxy s9

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
So I've updated my firmware and manager through the links on the first page, but still unable to view the new settings.

your firmware is still on the old one, only your manager is on the latest one
both your firmware and manager have to be on 20181109

download the flashtool for the xim from the first post and update your xim, then it should work
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline mastrade

• View Profile
Version 20181109 on both and looks like xim manager dont detect properly the xim apex, impossible to load configs and xim manager blocks all time when trying to save configs.

P.D: Finally xim manager detect xim apex but when trying to load a config the manager block and need start it again.
« Last Edit: 05:21 AM - 12/01/18 by mastrade »

Offline Mystiic

• View Profile

your firmware is still on the old one, only your manager is on the latest one
both your firmware and manager have to be on 20181109

download the flashtool for the xim from the first post and update your xim, then it should work

Okay so when i do that, it says the "Xim apex is already running the same version firmware available through this flash tool" but when i plug it in and view on the manager, it still shows the firmware version 20180501.

Would a factory reset work?

Edit: okay so i may have been on a different page to where i was downloading the 20180501 flash tool instead of the 20181109 flash tool, everything seems to be working smoothly.

Cheers

Offline SomeGuy01

• View Profile
I've updated mine and rechecked that it is updated twice and there's still no option to simulate analog movement in the movement expert setting