XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 68012 times)

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Your welcome man thanks for listening to the community and constantly improving an already amazing product 😊. I hope that i can maybe test out new firmwares in the future 😉.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
All i got to say is thank you so much. With this update my aim actually feels normal now. (After years of playing with jacked up settings with my xim2,3,and 4)

Everything is so perfect now :) That was some hard coding to accomplish, i am glad you got it working! I'd buy you a beer but you live in cali lol

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline Cyanic

• View Profile
Iíve downloaded this using TestFlight and I donít have any of these settings ?

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Do you have expert mode ticked?
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
All i got to say is thank you so much. With this update my aim actually feels normal now. (After years of playing with jacked up settings with my xim2,3,and 4)

Everything is so perfect now :) That was some hard coding to accomplish, i am glad you got it working! I'd buy you a beer but you live in cali lol

Just curious what kind of adjustments did you make?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile

first off i was take the first point of the ballistic curve and starting it at about .20 to give the curve acceleration. now it does not need that. just a nice 300 boost and 3 SA and it feels almost close to my old settings back in the day. the .20 was jittery and unplayable

Offline guitarpanda

• MVP
    • View Profile
I haven't got to test this yet, but I just wanted to say Thanks Obsiv for going through the effort of bringing us these tools to tweak to our liking.  I haven't been very active over the years, but I used to be pretty active with RC testing and all of that. Black ops 4 and a bit of destiny have sparked my interest again. The ST's are amazing, but I've always needed to have more options to get my best personal feel, as mouse on Console is tricky to get that right feeling. I'm grateful that you continue to show support for us who need more options to get the best out of their experience. I sincerely thank you and can't wait to test away. Thanks again.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile

first off i was take the first point of the ballistic curve and starting it at about .20 to give the curve acceleration. now it does not need that. just a nice 300 boost and 3 SA and it feels almost close to my old settings back in the day. the .20 was jittery and unplayable

So no curves at all? Just adjustments to the new settings?

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile

You dont need curves with boost. it makes it pointless, but i always played with the same curve,so i just lowered my DPI and kept my curves so its not a micro movement, jitter screen shaking disaster.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile

You dont need curves with boost. it makes it pointless, but i always played with the same curve,so i just lowered my DPI and kept my curves so its not a micro movement, jitter screen shaking disaster.

Ah ok thanks for the info

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
I love this update. One hiccup on bo4 that Iím finding is when I put in joystick analog behavior any amount of value whenever I ads and shoot it works then when I unADS then immediately re ADS it shoots one bullet randomly before I press the trigger button. Anyone notice that?
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
I touch my right mouse click and it shoots one bullet when I engage the ADS immediately after shooting ADSíed. And when I put the analog value back to 0 it doesnít do that then I put it to 5 and it does that.
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
Any good settings for Fortnite with the new variables applied?

I'm

5750 DPI
11.65 sens
Common
NO smoothing

So many variables but 3.0 steady aim and 20 boost with 5 simulate analog behavior seems like a starting point...

Thoughts?

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
Id love to know what value for Steady Aim would match Xim4's Steady Aim and if possible SA3 aswell.  :)

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
Iíve tried 5 different mice with this analog input update clicking in the right mouse click immediately after holding down both mouse clicks ADS shooting it randomly shoots one bullet as I ADS again.anyone else experience this glitch in COD BO4????