XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 108037 times)

Offline SmokeLeanCup

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AeRaceWay
  • PSN ID: SmokeLeanCup
why can i dow load the pc version on my phone but not the android version? i want ir so bad:(

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
why can i dow load the pc version on my phone but not the android version? i want ir so bad:(

You just tap the link, it'll download to your phone and then you tell your phone it's ok to install APKs directly. There are videos about showing how to do this online.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
The Steady Aim tutorial is now out too :)

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72603.0
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline bartraygun

• View Profile
So does anyone know which SA value corresponds to SA3 on xim4?  That's what I use for D2 (went back to xim4), but would like to give apex another shot with this new firmware.  Thanks.

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
PC Manager is now available.

well well well i was already happy with the apex this has surpassed itself once again i LOVE this new update i set my SAB to 30 and feels so nice i tried testing many values and i even had a friend help me with adjustment via me strafeing on him seeing how it affects and changes the feel of aim assist and strafeing speed ive found my value thanks again man serious i dont know how you do it but much respect kick back relax and have a can mate well done

Offline ThreeToed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ThreeToed
So I update the firmware and app manger. After I did that I went to test it out in black ops 4 and it didn't feel right to me. I looked around in the app and notice some curves on my hip and ADS, I don't remember setting up any curves for this game. I don't use any curves in any of my configs for games, only for the glided in Black Out. It through me off really bad because I started to think, did I set up some curves. I really couldn't remember, I've been playing this game since it came out with my xim and I've only just now gotten back on from taking a week off from playing. I rewatched the XIMGameplay tutorial on Black Ops and he doesn't put any curves on his hip or ads, that is where I got my config for this game from. So I'm still wondering why they showed up once I updated or where I could have gotten them from, if I did put them in before the update. It's just really strange to me, it's making me feel like I'm crazy.

Offline shavas

• View Profile
I'm having a problem installing the new manager from the android download link to my Samsung S9. When I try to open the file I get the error message "Unable to open file. You don't have any apps that can open this type of file. You can search for one on Play Store." Does anyone have a solution for this?

Offline shavas

• View Profile
I'm having a problem installing the new manager from the android download link to my Samsung S9. When I try to open the file I get the error message "Unable to open file. You don't have any apps that can open this type of file. You can search for one on Play Store." Does anyone have a solution for this?

Problem solved. I restarted my phone and this time when I tried to open the phone it finally gave me the option to "install from unknown sources" and I was able to install the new manager. Can't wait to try out the new BFV settings!

Offline ThtFilthy26

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: filth26
To start off, thanks for being a reliable source to an alternative sense of gameplay to us that choose not to play with controllers, I love the XIM and haven't had any negative experiences myself since day 1. So considering that Rb6 doesn't have aim assist will these features produce any benefits? Just curious
PS4 Pro: Sony Navigation/Nintendo Joy-Con: Logitech G502/G903: dpi 3000 - 5500/1000hz: SteelSeries  mouse pad: ASUS vg245h Monitor:

Offline MiXoLoGiSt

• View Profile
To start off, thanks for being a reliable source to an alternative sense of gameplay to us that choose not to play with controllers, I love the XIM and haven't had any negative experiences myself since day 1. So considering that Rb6 doesn't have aim assist will these features produce any benefits? Just curious

I can say for sure you won’t experience any benefits from the “Simulate Analog Behavior” feature. I’m pretty sure all of these new settings are just to make Aim Assist feel better. It does a good job at that but won’t do anything for games without aim assist.
Logitech G Pro Wireless | Corsair K65 Rapidfire | SteelSeries QCK+ | Astro A50

Offline xeixo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps4
  • PSN ID: xeixo
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE SMOKE XIM PLAYER IT SHOLUDNT BE THAT COMPILCATED

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile

No but boost helps the broken turn speed not by much but enough to at least have a faster left to right.

Offline Xx GaMiinG xX

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xx GaMiinG xX
Wait activation testflight

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Wait activation testflight

There should be no waiting. The link included should automatically add you.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline xeixo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps4
  • PSN ID: xeixo
 I cant get it because the Bluetooth of my k laptop is not working and the only way I can get it is through my Phone and it's not an iphone so for Android....