XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20181109] [Manager 20181109]  (Read 108029 times)

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
I am utterly in LOVE with this Firmware update. I just played cod for the last 2 hours straight after hearing about this FW and I can honestly say it's the most fun I've had in COD in a long time. Aiming felt so effortless.

Using BO4 ST with G502 12kdpi 1000hz apex at 1000hz
Using Sync Off, Steady Aim at 5 and Analog Movement at 55.

Feels like I'm playing a different game, in a good way.

Can u share ur hip and ads settings?

Do u use any smoothing or boost?

Offline G502DoBeHeavy

• MVP
    • View Profile
I am utterly in LOVE with this Firmware update. I just played cod for the last 2 hours straight after hearing about this FW and I can honestly say it's the most fun I've had in COD in a long time. Aiming felt so effortless.

Using BO4 ST with G502 12kdpi 1000hz apex at 1000hz
Using Sync Off, Steady Aim at 5 and Analog Movement at 55.

Feels like I'm playing a different game, in a good way.

Can u share ur hip and ads settings?

Do u use any smoothing or boost?

I use the ADS translator only. So I have my ADS activation key set to something I don't ever use and then on hip I make sure the translator for that is using the ADS translator. I do this because I don't mind the acceleration it provides in HIP and makes it feel snappier, and the benefit of having a single translator instead of the normal HIP & ADS is that you can ignore delay setting as the game will now control that perfectly every time. Makes for much more accurate snapping. I don't recommend it for new users btw as it's not 1:1 and you now can only control one sensitivity as apposed to HIP and ADS independently.

My sens is 21. Below are my other settings. I use no curve.

Offline Relle

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hypnotictwin
I donít see the Simulation analog behavior option I updated the firmware but itís not in the App  manager?

Offline G502DoBeHeavy

• MVP
    • View Profile
I donít see the Simulation analog behavior option I updated the firmware but itís not in the App  manager?

You have to have the beta manager on your phone as well. Install testflight if on iOS then click on this link and follow instructions to install the beta. I chose to have it remove my old version in favor of the beta.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/1IAp7e3i

Beyond that, you have to make sure you have "enable expert configuration" checked in the global settings of the xim manager to see the analog movement settings under the movement tab.

Offline peter8466

• View Profile
Dear forum,

Could someone please help me. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I have updated my my XIM to 20181109. I upgraded the XIM using the file, but I dont have the new features in my android application. I tried to upgrade again, also tried to reinstall the application, but I dont have the new options like -  simulate analog behavoir. I watched the video and did everything as it is showen, but nothing happens.And of course I have enabled the expert configuation.

What might be the problem?

here is the images - https://imgur.com/a/8eLtoJn

Offline G502DoBeHeavy

• MVP
    • View Profile
You need to read the bottom of the first post and install the ADK of the manager on your phone as well as have the new firmware.

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
Things feel much different even without using any of the new features and i like it. But one issue i noticed i'll be playing fortnite and during a start of the match my wasd for movement doesn't want to respond or sometimes when jumping out of the bus.

Change your "simulate analog behavior" under the movement tab (at the bottom after you press the three dots to expand the menu) to a value greater than 0.

Offline Double J STL

• View Profile
100-125 works best in fortnite, give it a try and let us know if you like it

1) 100-125 for which setting? "simulate analog behavior" or boost or steady aim? and WHY do you say it works best?

2) Does changing the sync from common, default, slow or off  affect how the three new settings behave (SAB, boost & steady aim)? IF so, does one of the sync settings work better and WHY? I'm on XBox One X with 4K HDR TV.

Thanks!

Offline peter8466

• View Profile
You need to read the bottom of the first post and install the ADK of the manager on your phone as well as have the new firmware.

thank you. now it works! :)

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
As much as I liked the new firmware I had to uninstall it and go back to the previous firmware because of the issues I was having. I have a quick question I use a G13 keypad and use the analog stick for movement already. Do I even need SImulated analog movement? And if not when I did add value to that does anybody think that maybe what was throwing off my COD game?
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline G502DoBeHeavy

• MVP
    • View Profile
As much as I liked the new firmware I had to uninstall it and go back to the previous firmware because of the issues I was having. I have a quick question I use a G13 keypad and use the analog stick for movement already. Do I even need SImulated analog movement? And if not when I did add value to that does anybody think that maybe what was throwing off my COD game?

Yes the Simulate Analog Movement is meant for Keyboard users only. So since you are using analog on the g13 that part of this firmware is pointless to you and using it probably made things worse as far as your COD game.

However, there are still reasons like the new "boost" option and "steady aim" options re-introduced into this firmware that even g13 and sony nav users will still want. Just don't use the analog movement setting. Keep it at 0.

Offline Darkest Inferno

• Dom Baker
    • View Profile
Thanks I appreciate the info
Yes the Simulate Analog Movement is meant for Keyboard users only. So since you are using analog on the g13 that part of this firmware is pointless to you and using it probably made things worse as far as your COD game.

However, there are still reasons like the new "boost" option and "steady aim" options re-introduced into this firmware that even g13 and sony nav users will still want. Just don't use the analog movement setting. Keep it at 0.
Thank you for the Info!
Former halo 2/3 competitor just trying to win one game at a time :) main games used to be halo 2/3 but now are red dead redemption 2 and fortnite. Now mostly play on PS4 as well.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antithesis D
I ask for Boost and he provides boost.
I ask for steady aim and he provides steady aim.
Then he presents us with analog simulation just for good measure.

Obsiv you are a beautiful man.

Time to test and find out the best settings for destiny 2. With so many variables now it's hard to know where to start!

P.s. Antithesis, I'm glad you like this firmware. I've been working on the alpha team for a while now and glad you now have a chance to try it for yourself x

Offline Roronoa

• View Profile
hello, still no one to explain how the values ​​of steady aim act on our AA and our ads?

Offline VICO

• View Profile
config copy seems broken to older versions, the kids go crazy in my BF5 generic thread.

Some answer?

Thank you