XIM Community

This new bo4 update is making me get little to no target assist @OBsIV READ THIS  (Read 1660 times)

Offline BUNGEE

• View Profile
I agree that the look mechanics are still the same, but the movement speeds and who knows what else seems to be out of wack. We all understand you guys are constantly busy but we'd appreciate if you revisited the smart translator and considered a retrain of it to see whats really been changed. Thanks!

I figured out why I was getting little to no aim assist and why it was feeling weird in general. It was the firmware I was using. The newest firmware is terrible imo for bo4. I reverted back to the old firmware and I'm back to normal.

I experienced the same. I have a PS4 pro and was using firmware 20171004 for black ops 4, and noticed something was off compared to previous cod games using older firmwares. I decided to switch back to firmware sa3 and the difference was HUGE. I'm someone who's sensitive for small handicaps, like input delay, Unstable frame rate etcetera...

Offline Ruhward

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LETS UPDATE FIRMWARE RANDOMLY
I figured out why I was getting little to no aim assist and why it was feeling weird in general. It was the firmware I was using. The newest firmware is terrible imo for bo4. I reverted back to the old firmware and I'm back to normal.

Could you tell us what version you were running but are running now?

As soon as I went back to SA3, I felt a HUGE difference with the target assist, but I felt like it was slowing me down to much on the target. So right now I'm using SA4. I'm going to try some other ones later today, but I do want to say after this update, the new firmware does not work well (for me that is).

Offline Ruhward

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LETS UPDATE FIRMWARE RANDOMLY
I agree that the look mechanics are still the same, but the movement speeds and who knows what else seems to be out of wack. We all understand you guys are constantly busy but we'd appreciate if you revisited the smart translator and considered a retrain of it to see whats really been changed. Thanks!

I love how I didn't even see your comment and we both agreed on the same thing lol plus we both said "HUGE".

I experienced the same. I have a PS4 pro and was using firmware 20171004 for black ops 4, and noticed something was off compared to previous cod games using older firmwares. I decided to switch back to firmware sa3 and the difference was HUGE. I'm someone who's sensitive for small handicaps, like input delay, Unstable frame rate etcetera...

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
Ghost recon wildlands. Exact same thing. Cannot kill @#$%. It's awful. 
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4/APEX

Offline Redacule_Edge

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Redacule_TS
Can someone point me in the right direction to download the sa3 firmware?

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile