XIM Community

BATTLEFIELD V - Will XIM APEX work?  (Read 544 times)

Offline -solid-snake-

• View Profile
BATTLEFIELD V - Will XIM APEX work?
« on: 11:19 AM - 11/13/18 »
Hi guys;
I had been a Playstation gamer since a child. Then my PS3 died (YLOD) with no answer from Sony, so I just moved to PC. Now that my friends are all going to play Battlefield V on PS4... and RDR2 is out... I have just bought, finally, a PS4.
But I really suck on shooters playing with gamepad.
I read about XIM4 and XIM APEX... and just wonder if it works for any game and more specifically if it will work with Battlefield V. If the answer is yes, I will definitely buy it.
Thank you ;)

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
Re: BATTLEFIELD V - Will XIM APEX work?
« Reply #1 on: 12:00 PM - 11/13/18 »
Yes, the XIM will support Battlefield V 48hrs or so after it releases on the 20th.

If you want to use it now, you can use the Battlefront 2 ST and change your Right Trigger DZ to 22 in-game and it's pretty good.

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:35 PM - 11/13/18 »
XIM works with any game but they only make configs for big AAA games like battlefield, COD, Overwatch, Rainbow 6 etc. since Battlefield V is a big AAA game it will be supported. The Battlefield V config will be available a few days after the game releases

Offline -solid-snake-

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:49 PM - 11/13/18 »
XIM works with any game but they only make configs for big AAA games like battlefield, COD, Overwatch, Rainbow 6 etc. since Battlefield V is a big AAA game it will be supported. The Battlefield V config will be available a few days after the game releases

Yes, the XIM will support Battlefield V 48hrs or so after it releases on the 20th.

If you want to use it now, you can use the Battlefront 2 ST and change your Right Trigger DZ to 22 in-game and it's pretty good.

Thank you so much men. Will buy it.

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:42 AM - 11/14/18 »
Thank you so much men. Will buy it.
No prob, and welcome to the XIM community  :D