XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 46052 times)

Offline burnttoast

• View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #990 on: 06:06 PM - 07/09/19 »
-3 Angle

0-280 Dead zone

3 sens

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
« Reply #991 on: 02:58 PM - 07/23/19 »
You guys should definitely check out new alpha v0.14.4 with optimized XIM fw38 and then calibrate deadzones with the new calibration tool. Its incredible how it feels now. Also put sens between 3 and 5. Angle is personal and i have it at 30.

Way better than official and previous fw, congrats to Azeron for implementing a custom fw for Xim users with all the features. Calibration tool also helps a lot.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #992 on: 08:59 PM - 07/23/19 »
Thanks for the heads up ColdMan, I'll check it out asap!

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 05:20 AM - 07/24/19 »
 Agree, the new Xim firmware is working really well ... remember to set "Analog type to circle".

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
« Reply #994 on: 10:58 AM - 07/24/19 »
Agree, the new Xim firmware is working really well ... remember to set "Analog type to circle".

What is analog type to circle?

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: 11:29 AM - 07/24/19 »
When I installed the firmware I got a message from Imants telling me to do that when setting it up.From what I remember there was a choice of square deadzone or circle, and I ticked the circle one before callibration.

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 12:01 PM - 07/24/19 »
When I installed the firmware I got a message from Imants telling me to do that when setting it up.From what I remember there was a choice of square deadzone or circle, and I ticked the circle one before callibration.

I reseted the Azeron and flashed xim fw 38 using teensy and didnt see this msg. How did you updated it, which version?

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: 01:39 PM - 07/24/19 »
I used software version 0.14.0 and firmware xim-34 which was sent to me as I had a small problem with my Azeron. Looked on the Azeron site just now and I noticed that there is a more recent version of both now.
It was maybe something that has been simplified and now omits that choice of square or circle?

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 02:04 PM - 07/24/19 »
I used software version 0.14.0 and firmware xim-34 which was sent to me as I had a small problem with my Azeron. Looked on the Azeron site just now and I noticed that there is a more recent version of both now.
It was maybe something that has been simplified and now omits that choice of square or circle?

I think so, yes

Version from the website v0.14.4 doesnt prompt you anything like that. Xim optimized works very well after calibration.

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: sncjez
« Reply #999 on: 06:26 AM - 07/27/19 »
You guys should definitely check out new alpha v0.14.4 with optimized XIM fw38 and then calibrate deadzones with the new calibration tool. Its incredible how it feels now. Also put sens between 3 and 5. Angle is personal and i have it at 30.

Way better than official and previous fw, congrats to Azeron for implementing a custom fw for Xim users with all the features. Calibration tool also helps a lot.

Thanks for the info, received my flat rest compact this week just updated to the above looking forward to a bit of gaming later.

The flat rest already feels so much more comfortable for me.

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: 08:03 AM - 07/27/19 »
I found the new calibration system could not be the best for our Xim.

I returned to 30 - 250 deadzone values and sens 3

For games like COD and Battlefield works very well.

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Priesty10
« Reply #1001 on: 12:05 PM - 08/04/19 »
Iíve had a few buttons give up on me recently but imants sent me some switches, if you know what to do itís easy to fix. Just need a soldering iron and a glue gun and youíre good to go

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
« Reply #1002 on: 04:55 PM - 08/04/19 »

I just looked for this option on the new firmware v38 with app v0.14.4

There is not an option to set "Analog Type to circle".

There are only 2 options. "Analog Joystick" & "Keyboard".
« Last Edit: 06:36 PM - 08/04/19 by tsdbhg »

Offline Redrabbit5

• View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: 02:39 AM - 08/07/19 »
How does it feel this keyboard ?

Someone know if they really restock in September ?

Thanks .
PS4 PRO | BenQ EL2870U | XIM Apex | Titan T2 | Azeron Compact | Glorious Model O | Scythe USB Pedal | Astro A50 |

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 09:23 AM - 08/08/19 »
This is great news from the Azeron site! Best of luck to Imants on scaling his business from the living room to a real production line.  8)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys & gals!

A lot of you have been asking when will the Azeron Keypad be available again and we understand that we can be a bit vague with our answers sometimes, so I wanted to give you all little update. Azeron is a very small team 3D printing and assembling Azeron Keypad at home. Literally every keypad shipped out is handmade in Imants (Azeron) living room. There is no huge Chinese factory behind us manufacturing thousands of units a day and we would like to keep it this way, so that we can keep improving our product thanks to numerous recommendations you send to us every day. We also understand that due to the growing demand itís impossible to continue production in Imants (Azeron) living room, so we are in the final phase of opening our own production line in our hometown with our very first assembly employees starting their first shift later this month.

The next wave of pre-orders in limited supply will be available in September on first come-first serve basis. This will also apply to shipping Ė orders will be shipped out in the same order as we receive them. We will inform you here on our website, FB page and on Discord 2 weeks before the next pre-order wave. Itís been a long journey Ė Imants started to work on Azeron Keypad back in 2012 so on behalf of Azeron team I would like to kindly ask you to please bear with us just a little longer. Thank you for your great support and understanding