XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 52648 times)

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #930 on: 12:43 PM - 06/01/19 »
That'll be the G Pro Wireless. I use the wired G Pro. I don't want the wireless version, it's missing the button behind the wheel and it's a touch too long. It's also very expensive!

I can understand if you are not wanting it because of the missing button, but wireless is not what you think it is anymore. Reliable testing shows there is no measurable difference in response time between the wireless and wired versions of these mice. I upgraded to a G903 using the LightSpeed wireless charging mat so I never have to recharge the batteries. It has never had any issues. Having a wire can effect aiming.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #931 on: 03:28 PM - 06/01/19 »
G305 is the wireless version of the G Pro shell. It's my daily driver for console gaming ;)

Battery life is exceptional and there's no performance loss vs wired. The only issue I have with the G305 is the scrollwheel isn't as good as the wired G Pro and misses button presses.

My point is that I simply don't like the G Pro Wireless (slightly too big, missing button, expensive), regardless of buttons on both sides. If the G305 had right-side buttons, it'd be perfect.
« Last Edit: 03:32 PM - 06/01/19 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Yaserious

• View Profile
« Reply #932 on: 07:46 PM - 06/02/19 »
Hi,

So is this product work now with xim apex? Wired or Wireless? I play only on console Destiny 2.

Thanks.

Offline Cardain

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: 09:51 AM - 06/03/19 »
Hi,

So is this product work now with xim apex? Wired or Wireless? I play only on console Destiny 2.

Thanks.

Yes. Wired. I play 90% destiny 2 with it, on XIM4, but should also work on Xim Apex.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #934 on: 03:28 PM - 06/03/19 »
I play Destiny 2 on XIM Apex using an Azeron.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: 02:47 PM - 06/05/19 »
Some questions on the Azeron analog stick.

1) Does it register as true analog movement on XIM? (e.g. like a nav)

2) How comfortable / durable is the thumbstick design? Is it comparable to an Xbox or PS thumbstick?

3) Are there thumbstick attachment options? (e.g. KontrolFreek extenders or thumbstick covers/grips)

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 03:09 PM - 06/05/19 »
What do you guys set the analog dead zone to? I was having trouble keeping my character moving almost like he was stuck in mud any suggestions would be helpful

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #937 on: 08:05 PM - 06/05/19 »
Some questions on the Azeron analog stick.

1) Does it register as true analog movement on XIM? (e.g. like a nav)

2) How comfortable / durable is the thumbstick design? Is it comparable to an Xbox or PS thumbstick?

3) Are there thumbstick attachment options? (e.g. KontrolFreek extenders or thumbstick covers/grips)
The analog stick was upgraded with the release of the Compact. It's nice and smooth now and functions the same as a Nav, DS4, XB1 controller etc. Overall, it's very comfortable.

The thumbstick comes with maybe 5 silicon thumbstick covers of varying shapes and sizes.

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: 09:10 AM - 06/06/19 »
Sounds perfect, I'll keep an eye out for when the compacts become available again.

Offline Kuzzad

• View Profile
« Reply #939 on: 01:57 PM - 06/09/19 »
Iíve tried a couple different deadzone settings all I want is when I push left or right on the joystick to strafe left or strafe right and Iím having a hard time achieving that anyone got some joystick settings you use and have no issues ?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #940 on: 03:44 PM - 06/09/19 »
Try the W11cE firmware, it's very simple by comparison to Azeron's but it works reliably. Also make sure you're using joystick mode (2 leds are lit near the logo).

Offline Thedoofreign

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TheDoofReign
« Reply #941 on: 05:57 AM - 06/10/19 »
What do you guys set the analog dead zone to? I was having trouble keeping my character moving almost like he was stuck in mud any suggestions would be helpful

I just received mine and have been fiddling around with the settings.  Did you try lowering the top end deadzone?  300 worked for me.  Also sensitive to 3 helped a lot.

Offline Neo1089

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 12:03 AM - 06/11/19 »
if someone is interested, I m selling my Azeron!

I bought the Compact version, with the curved rest hand, and it's Orange color.

The Azeron is brand new, never been plugged into my xim or never been turned on.

I bought it, when it arrived, I just put my hand on it, and I felt right away that this wasn't for me! It would be too strange for me to control my inputs with the hand placed like that, so I'll stick to Sony Nav and Keyboard!

I'm selling it at -20% of retail price from the etsy shop! if interested PM me

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #943 on: 12:49 AM - 06/11/19 »
Might want to double-check your spelling - 20% off sounds more likely ;)

I agree - the flat wrist-rest is the safer, more comfortable option.

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: braydo2010
« Reply #944 on: 02:54 PM - 06/11/19 »
if someone is interested, I m selling my Azeron!

I bought the Compact version, with the curved rest hand, and it's Orange color.

The Azeron is brand new, never been plugged into my xim or never been turned on.

I bought it, when it arrived, I just put my hand on it, and I felt right away that this wasn't for me! It would be too strange for me to control my inputs with the hand placed like that, so I'll stick to Sony Nav and Keyboard!

I sent you a PM.  I am very interested in buying your Azeron Compact