XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 52383 times)

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Priesty10
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #870 on: 11:09 AM - 04/19/19 »
Thanks a lot Cardain

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
« Reply #871 on: 12:41 PM - 04/19/19 »
Also i donít know if anyone has experienced this, when I update to the latest firmware, I can unable to actually sprint in any game. Itís just a slow jog.
Wondered if anyone else experienced this and what they did to fix it?

Thanks

Offline Cardain

• View Profile
« Reply #872 on: 01:29 PM - 04/19/19 »
Also i don’t know if anyone has experienced this, when I update to the latest firmware, I can unable to actually sprint in any game. It’s just a slow jog.
Wondered if anyone else experienced this and what they did to fix it?

Thanks

I am assuming you are using it on profile 2 (2 lights on on the side) which is joystick mode? If so, you can reduce the distance you need to move the stick so that it registers "maximum distance". I think it was when you click on the little cog wheel option button on the thumbstick section of the azeron app and you will have something called a "Deadzone" you should try reducing it to like 250 on the max end. I have like 200 which is a bit much maybe, so 230-250 should be fine. What this does is that when you move the stick, it will think you have moved the stick to the maximum position when you maybe have moved it only half/three quarters of the way.

In your case the deadzone max might be too high, so even though you moved the stick to its limit, the software thinks you are not at the limit yet and so it just walks slower.

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
« Reply #873 on: 02:05 PM - 04/19/19 »
Thanks again cardain, atm Iím using the default firmware so it works but I can see I can change things to make things a little better, I will try this tomorrow and let you know, thanks again, appreciate it

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #874 on: 06:11 PM - 04/19/19 »
I use my middle finger to ads and sometimes when I push it down it doesnít work. I hear it click but does nothing. Anyone else have any problems with buttons not registering? Hope itís not wearing out already.

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
« Reply #875 on: 05:56 AM - 04/20/19 »
Iíve been using these keybinds for 2 months now, anyone care to share theirs aswell, curious to see what others are using for fortnite

Azeron
Index finger press : x (jump)
Middle finger press : O (build)
Ring finger press : r3 (crouch)
Index finger pull : r1 (next weapon) (floor)
Middle finger pull : l1 (previous weapon) (roof)
Index side button : l3 (edit)

G502
Middle : Square (reload)
Scroll down : Triangle (pickaxe)
Right and left click are ads and fire respectively, with walls and ramp on them aswell

All others are on my mouse but these are the actual gameplay commands so thought I would just do these

« Last Edit: 06:42 AM - 04/20/19 by Priesty10 »

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: 09:44 AM - 04/28/19 »
Just a heads up for anyone that wants to order ... site says it will be available to order on April 29th.

Offline ColdMan

• View Profile
« Reply #877 on: 02:17 PM - 04/28/19 »
Hello all, since i also feel analog movement is way better than K/B i have been using NAV for the past months with quite good results. Despite the lack of buttons of the NAV do you think Azeron analog experience is better than NAV? analog experience should be the same or not? Is the stick or the way its implemented a better thing?

Before investing in Azeron keypad i'd like to know how it feels in comparison with the NAV, buttons is not so important for me as i can manage with the NAV.

Thanks for your answers.

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
« Reply #878 on: 03:26 PM - 04/28/19 »
I used the Nav before buying an Azeron and I canít go back now plus I feel analog movement is better for console. Keep my keyboard for pc. But if you like analog movement then I highly recommend the Azeron, will take a little bit to get used to but the thing is great.
SteelSeries Rival 650-Azeron Gamepad-Xbox One X-PS4 Pro

Offline Abdulrahman

• View Profile
« Reply #879 on: 12:14 PM - 04/29/19 »
Hi guys
I just orders azeron .
I read alot of your feedback and problems before 3 months or less
How it is now ? How the joystick now ? It is high quality ?
What about software problems ? Deadzone double click and dpad not run issue ?

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
« Reply #880 on: 06:32 PM - 04/29/19 »
My middle button click started to play up and wasnít actually working anymore.
I went into software and saw that when I pressed down on it, it sometimes registered and sometimes it didnít it and I was using that button for my build button so it was a killer for me.
I just sent it to imants on Sunday and he said he will repair it for me, but Iím from UK and I think I will be without it for maybe a few weeks which is a bummer but I donít mind too much because it really is a great piece of kit

Offline Crushtaculer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Crushtaculer
« Reply #881 on: 08:00 AM - 05/02/19 »
Just got mine in, really like how adjustable the finger keys are.  Pretty easy to setup and get working with the xim apex.  Only thing I adjusted was the joystick angle in the software.  I Found the lower keys fairly uncomfortable to use, so I am just utilizing the rear paddles you pull and a few of the forward flick paddles.  Easy transition from the Sony nav and now I have more then enough easily accessible buttons, while maintaining  the analog movement I prefer. Hopefully durability isn't an issue, as the paddles to feel a bit flimsy. 

Offline Intrickit27

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A Hiding from Xbox detectives👀
  • PSN ID: N/A Hiding from PS4 detectives👀
« Reply #882 on: 10:39 AM - 05/03/19 »
My middle button click started to play up and wasnít actually working anymore.
I went into software and saw that when I pressed down on it, it sometimes registered and sometimes it didnít it and I was using that button for my build button so it was a killer for me.
I just sent it to imants on Sunday and he said he will repair it for me, but Iím from UK and I think I will be without it for maybe a few weeks which is a bummer but I donít mind too much because it really is a great piece of kit
The same happened to mine. It was working fine, but I think I bumped the side of it one day causing it to malfunction. I'm not sending it back so I just unscrewed the 2 screws holding all middle finger tabs. Then replaced it with my ring finger tabs. Easy swap and now everything is working great!
« Last Edit: 10:52 AM - 05/03/19 by Intrickit27 »
Monitors- Samsung UH750 4K , LG W2363D
Systems-Xbox One X, 2nd Xbox One, and Xbox 360
Peripherals/accessories- **Razer Basilisk**(Newest) Steel Series Rival 600(mouse), Sony move navigation stick, Xbox One Elite controller| Audio devices-Creative Soundblaster X7 and Astro mixamp 2013, Head candy-Audio Technica ATH-AD700X, Sennheiser PC360, Mousepads- Razer Firefly(New) SteelSeries 9HD and Qck Keyboard/mouse adapter- XIM Edge, XIM4, XIM Apex*New*

Offline tsdbhg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xolhid
  • PSN ID: xolhid
« Reply #883 on: 09:23 PM - 05/06/19 »
Man I wish I could buy one of these @#$% things. I keep checking every day for the last month and every time I do it is sold out. You would think the manufacturer of a highly demanded item would figure that out.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #884 on: 11:28 PM - 05/06/19 »
Man I wish I could buy one of these @#$% things. I keep checking every day for the last month and every time I do it is sold out. You would think the manufacturer of a highly demanded item would figure that out.
Azeron is not a manufacturer, it's a guy 3D-printing from a workshop in Latvia. He's doing the best he can with the resources he has.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts