XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 46016 times)

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Priesty10
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #795 on: 07:48 AM - 03/20/19 »
I also had problems with the changing the analog stick because it wasnít straight for me

I couldnt sprint in game and I had to change firmware back to what it was and I just got used to direction issue because obviously you have to sprint

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: 08:11 AM - 03/20/19 »
The last time I played about with the software I noticed something when I reduced the outer dead zone size to get the stick reaching the fast analog speed, and also changed the stick angle.

When I moved the stick around in a circle within the box in the software the white dot would skip and jump at the corners of the box.

If I reduced the dead zone but left the stick angle at zero, the stick would move around the outer edges of the box in a smooth motion and not skip.

I seem to remember W11cE saying that if you reduced the outer dead zone then the stick angle adjustment would not work?

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: 09:10 AM - 03/20/19 »
I recommend using jump as the index finger pull. Iíd share my full bindings if you like, even though I havenít been playing games recently, theyíre extremely comfortable.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline Cardain

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: 10:04 AM - 03/20/19 »
Hmm haven't had any profile issues yet. When I got my azeron i just flashed it to the newest FW and been using that no problem. I use it exclusively on Xbox currently since I haven't played anything on PC recently but I'll give that a swing later on.
I feel i got the keybinds under control because for an xbox controller you don't really have that many buttons. When I used it on PC i can imagine I will have to use a lot more. Currently I really only use the index and ring finger. Index push forward=spring, index press down = jump, index pull = crouch, ring finger push forward = reload/use, ring finger press down = change weapon. The rest I have on the 2 thumb buttons of my mouse, and one random pinky pull button for right stick push which i never use. But In my mind I limit it to 3 movements on index 2 on ring finger and that allows me to keep it real simple in my head for now.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #799 on: 06:24 PM - 03/20/19 »
Sharing bindings is a good idea. We're all a bit kooky, it's fun to see how screwed up our bindings are :)

Mine are pretty simple, these are for PS4 -

Azeron keypad

Index pull - Cross (Jump)
Index left (right for righties) - Square (Reload)
Index forward - L1
Middle pull - Circle (Crouch)
Middle forward - R1
Ring pull - L3 (Sprint)
Towers - Options, Touchpad, PS, Share
D-pad on D-pad

G305 Mouse

Right-click - R2 (Shoot)
Left-click - L2 (ADS)
Wheel Up - R3 (Melee)
Wheel Down - Triangle (Weapon Swap tap)
Middle-click - Triangle (Weapon Swap hold)

I tried Triangle on the thumbnail button near the analog stick, but it meant standing still to press...not a good idea.

The one binding that isn't optimal is Melee (R3) bound to Wheel Up, I would prefer not to move my finger from Shoot to use it. I haven't found a comfortable way to do that on Azeron, nor do I have side-buttons on a mouse (I'd use button 4 if I could). I may double-bind R3 to index press down.

This control scheme is working well for most games, but I'll still use a kb for more complex requirements, like building in Fortnite, for L1 & R1 in more usable positions. But that means reshuffling other bindings, which I'm not gonna do as controls need to be consistent across games for muscle memory.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline fst_si

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fst_si
« Reply #800 on: 11:09 AM - 03/22/19 »
Will be sure to give these a try. Interesting that people are sticking to the pull switches.
I'm struggling to get hands on time with it right now. Playing alot more in the living room meaning the xim is collecting dust, not really sure if I should continue to use or not

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: 07:38 AM - 03/23/19 »
Sorry, really havenít been playing games lately, Iíll drop my binds now.

Index Pull - X on controller / Jump button
Middle finger Pull - L1 / Left bumper I think itís called, usually the tactics button
Pinky pull - Circle
Middle finger click down / keyboard press - square

Mouse basics binds +

Mouse forward - R1 or right bumper
Mouse back - R3 - Right stick click, itís rarely used, you can swap mouse back and forward.

Ohhh and the touchpad button which I use for Fortnite as the edit button which works amazing, I could show you guys my edits or the map in games such as Apex legends or division  - Index right press, it sounds weird but works flawlessly.

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
« Reply #802 on: 07:32 PM - 03/24/19 »
My keybinds are all over the place, my ring finger is is actually aim down sight, and right click is crouch, I cannot aim at all when I hold the right click

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: 08:09 PM - 03/24/19 »
My keybinds are all over the place, my ring finger is is actually aim down sight, and right click is crouch, I cannot aim at all when I hold the right click

If youíre playing call of duty, put in the tactical button layout and then assign R3 to your mouse and crouch with mouse forward or back. And Make ads right click lol @#$%.

Offline Priesty10

• View Profile
« Reply #804 on: 06:09 AM - 03/25/19 »
Lol I seriously struggle, I donít miss shots with ads on ring finger, but for some reason ads on right click makes me stutter

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: 08:15 AM - 03/25/19 »
Lol I seriously struggle, I donít miss shots with ads on ring finger, but for some reason ads on right click makes me stutter

Ahh yeahh I get that

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
« Reply #806 on: 12:30 PM - 03/25/19 »
How do i make the button to stop double clickikg again sorry omly issue i have is using middle finger pull for floor but always builds 2 also using -17 !,# 20 to 350 deadzone seem right boys?

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #807 on: 01:48 PM - 03/25/19 »
How do i make the button to stop double clickikg again sorry omly issue i have is using middle finger pull for floor but always builds 2 also using -17 !,# 20 to 350 deadzone seem right boys?
You can play around with marked setting,it may help to remove double clicking. It is just on testing now, so any feedback would be helpful.

Offline Lepo5

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Lepo5
« Reply #808 on: 11:24 PM - 03/25/19 »
Hi All - when I go to the Azeron website and click on "Shop" it tells me everything except the price.

So er..........how much are they?

Offline fst_si

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fst_si
« Reply #809 on: 02:37 PM - 03/26/19 »
Hi All - when I go to the Azeron website and click on "Shop" it tells me everything except the price.

So er..........how much are they?

Think I paid around £100 Inc postage to the UK for mine