XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 45838 times)

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #630 on: 08:32 AM - 02/06/19 »
Make sure you post those videos or whatever to the forum so I can find them, 🙂

100%
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 08:35 AM - 02/06/19 »
It seems the package / packages have arrived in England but not released to Royal Mail ( delivery service ) yet, from what I was told over the phone, hopefully they will receive it and it could be delivered tomorrow or the day after, Friday would be great.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 11:14 AM - 02/06/19 »
Did another palm rest mod to lift the height a bit, and while I was at it I put in magnetic swappable stick caps .. as in elite controller ... feels good  :) (but looks awful lol )

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Replacement-JoysticksT8H-Screwdrivers-RepairAccessories-EVORETRO/dp/B07D9515JP/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1549472782&sr=8-14&keywords=evoretro
« Last Edit: 02:12 PM - 02/06/19 by Au1d Yin »

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 04:36 PM - 02/06/19 »
Did another palm rest mod to lift the height a bit, and while I was at it I put in magnetic swappable stick caps .. as in elite controller ... feels good  :) (but looks awful lol )

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Replacement-JoysticksT8H-Screwdrivers-RepairAccessories-EVORETRO/dp/B07D9515JP/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1549472782&sr=8-14&keywords=evoretro

Daym that orange highkey looks nasty!!!

Especially with the black, I shoulda got that lol.

All the chewing gum kinda ruins it though, should stick it under your desk ;D

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: 04:45 PM - 02/06/19 »
Chewing Gum ... it's a flaming egg yolk, get your eyes tested lol.
It looks crap but the comfort while playing is unbelievable, my finger tips just sit nicely on the switches without hitting any wrong switches ... and it fits my hand exactly.

Oh and it's a big hand so less of your cheek lad lol.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 05:01 PM - 02/06/19 »
Haha, strangely it doesnít ruin the look of the setup.

What is the putty called??

Might get some for myself and try it on both palm rests, I sent imants extra to add both ( hopefully he remembered lol )

Offline MisterWicked1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MisterWicked1
« Reply #636 on: 09:11 PM - 02/06/19 »

what you using to mount the controller

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 02:25 AM - 02/07/19 »
Jobe, does your tracking still say ď This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK.ď and ď Item leaving overseas ď on the Royal Mail tracker

ď Item sent abroad ď on the tracker the Etsy website links you to?

Offline BigBen

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BigBen_JM
« Reply #638 on: 04:03 AM - 02/07/19 »
mine arrived in The Netherlands pretty fast, dispatching took 3 days though...

Be patient

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 05:28 AM - 02/07/19 »

what you using to mount the controller

I think this is the one I bought
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UVF1UMG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Chose the option of the version with the screw fitted on the end that takes the camera, then I bought a brass insert with the same thread as the screw (think it was 1/4 inch and hard to get in UK) I just drilled a hole in a small piece of wood and screwed the brass threaded insert into it ...  then screwed the wood onto the end of the camera mount.Put some self adhesive velcro on the bottom of the controller and the bit of wood and put them together.
It works really well ... you can bend it all over the place ... change the height from the desk and it never sags.
« Last Edit: 06:04 AM - 02/07/19 by Au1d Yin »

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 05:53 AM - 02/07/19 »
Doesnít it get in the way of your screen ( Iím guessing you use it for things such as vehicle and skydivie movement on Blackout ( if you play that )

Feel like it would be quite a hassle switching from the two mid gunfight

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 05:55 AM - 02/07/19 »
And what is the putty stuff on your Azeron called?

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 06:18 AM - 02/07/19 »
Doesnít it get in the way of your screen ( Iím guessing you use it for things such as vehicle and skydivie movement on Blackout ( if you play that )

It's on a pull out table that I use with a wall mounted large screen TV so it doesn't get in the way at all, but even if it was next to a monitor it would work as it is bendy and could clamp to the desk at the side of the monitor.
There are bits in games that I prefer to use the controller ... and for stuff like The Division I can use the controller quicker than using an aux config for switching nades and stuff.
The "putty stuff" is polydoh ... thermo plastic balls that you put in hot water to blend together.
Oh and when my compact arrived at my door from Royal Mail ... the tracking still had it sitting at the airport sorting building.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 06:21 AM - 02/07/19 »

It's on a pull out table that I use with a wall mounted large screen TV so it doesn't get in the way at all, but even if it was next to a monitor it would work as it is bendy and could clamp to the desk at the side of the monitor.
There are bits in games that I prefer to use the controller ... and for stuff like The Division I can use the controller quicker than using an aux config for switching nades and stuff.
The "putty stuff" is polydoh ... thermo plastic balls that you put in hot water to blend together.
Oh and when my compact arrived at my door from Royal Mail ... the tracking still had it sitting at the airport sorting building.

Definitely going to look into getting some.

Oh wow seriously?

I should go and check the concierge, if itís not there and they have ď delivered ď it, Iím going to turn some human hands into Azeronís :)

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 09:35 AM - 02/07/19 »
Jobe, does your tracking still say ď This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK.ď and ď Item leaving overseas ď on the Royal Mail tracker

ď Item sent abroad ď on the tracker the Etsy website links you to?

Let me check........ Yup same thing still  :o,, Although I did wonder where you got the info saying it was in the UK and was just waiting to be handed over to RM ? I looked for that and couldn't find anything ???

Fingers crossed its any-day now, you never know tomorrow it may say "Being delivered" :D

Ps4 Pro / Xbox One X
Ventus Z @ 11,000dpi / 1000hrz
Sony Nav / Orbweaver / Azeron Compact
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex