XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 52491 times)

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #615 on: 10:15 AM - 02/05/19 »
Hopefully itíll be that quick, on the tracker it doesnít seem to have even moved from where he left it.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #616 on: 11:20 AM - 02/05/19 »
I wasnít complaining just trying to give people who are thinking about getting one an idea of how long it will take so itís best to get your order in when you can. I also wanted to wait for the new sticks.

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: 11:22 AM - 02/05/19 »
I wasnít complaining just trying to give people who are thinking about getting one an idea of how long it will take so itís best to get your order in when you can. I also wanted to wait for the new sticks.

True that! I was real surprised that he had completed mostly my whole order and then put in the new sticks as soon as he could after they arrived. The new sticks will definitely be worth it.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: 11:24 AM - 02/05/19 »

Oh no I didnít mean it like that lol, was just making sure you knew you could check, my bad.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #619 on: 01:51 PM - 02/05/19 »
No, I never ordered yet.  Last time I asked about the product it was stated that it was out of stock(think mid January) and it would be around March/April before theyíd ship again.

Iím in Louisiana on the Gulf Coast so Iíd assume thatís another 2-3 weeks for delivery.  So I was just trying to get an idea of time.  Thanks for the reply.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: 02:09 PM - 02/05/19 »
Oh daym, after he makes it and starts shipping it, I donít think itíll take that long, I ordered mine in the 18th, he sent it yesterday and Iíve just been notified that itís been sent overboard, could possibly receive it tomorrow but most likely the day after.

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
« Reply #621 on: 02:37 PM - 02/05/19 »
Oh daym, after he makes it and starts shipping it, I donít think itíll take that long, I ordered mine in the 18th, he sent it yesterday and Iíve just been notified that itís been sent overboard, could possibly receive it tomorrow but most likely the day after.

Yeah, just checked mine but selected "Track with options" then selected UK (yeah me too lol) and it appears to be leaving place of origin today >> "This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK. <<

Good old Royal Mail  :D  Hoping for a good weekend but highly doubt it  :-\
Ps4 Pro / Xbox One X
Ventus Z @ 11,000dpi / 1000hrz
Sony Nav / Orbweaver / Azeron Compact
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: 02:40 PM - 02/05/19 »

Yeah, just checked mine but selected "Track with options" then selected UK (yeah me too lol) and it appears to be leaving place of origin today >> "This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK. <<

Guess ours are on the same flight haha, and 100% Royal Mail are the best for deliveries ( Iím my experience at least ) theyíre the only company who will bring my parcel to my door, I live in an apartment. If I do miss it, the office is like a 8min walk from my house luckily.

Offline Jobe

• View Profile
« Reply #623 on: 02:51 PM - 02/05/19 »

Guess ours are on the same flight haha, and 100% Royal Mail are the best for deliveries ( Iím my experience at least ) theyíre the only company who will bring my parcel to my door, I live in an apartment. If I do miss it, the office is like a 8min walk from my house luckily.

Traveling first class I hope lol...Royal Mail have never let me down either, and if I've missed the delivery they will hold it for collection or try to re-deliver! lucky for me I'm just a 5 min drive to the sorting office as well just incase I do miss it. My other half has strict instructions to not leave the house for the next two weeks so all good  ;D
Ps4 Pro / Xbox One X
Ventus Z @ 11,000dpi / 1000hrz
Sony Nav / Orbweaver / Azeron Compact
Xim 3 / Xim 4 / Xim Apex

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #624 on: 03:51 PM - 02/05/19 »
You guys are lucky. Since I live in the US I have to wait like a month. which is a considerable amount of time when you're stoked about something.

Mine just reached Riga. So I'm assuming its being sorted to whatever mail service is gonna take it to the US???

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: 03:52 PM - 02/05/19 »
You guys are lucky. Since I live in the US I have to wait like a month. which is a considerable amount of time when you're stoked about something.

Mine just reached Riga. So I'm assuming its being sorted to whatever mail service is gonna take it to the US???

Thatís the capital of Latvia ( where it will be flown from ), yours is probably just waiting for the flight.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: 03:53 PM - 02/05/19 »
I doubt youíll have to wait too long.

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 04:27 PM - 02/05/19 »
I doubt youíll have to wait too long.

only time will tell! Haha, I look forward to your review on the azeron. I haven't even begun to think of how to use it, make sure its ready to go with the xim apex (do I really need to do that?). Plus I only play a couple games.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: 06:23 PM - 02/05/19 »
Iíll definitely be sharing my opinions and experiences with it.

Got a decent idea of how I want to set it up and I am pretty sure it should just be plug and play with Apex.

If not, once he starts shipping it, heíll send you a link of all the firmware downloads.

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #629 on: 08:19 PM - 02/05/19 »
Make sure you post those videos or whatever to the forum so I can find them, 🙂