XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 45807 times)

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #570 on: 03:55 PM - 01/30/19 »
Azeron, I'd like to do the same that S13002931 is requesting. DM me for details.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 04:25 PM - 01/30/19 »
It's a unique hand made device you have built, but I think that is a no brainer that you should be using the very best switches and joystick available.
Most of us are gamers that spend a lot of money for the gadgets we play with, and given the option of Omron switches I think most would want them as the default, with the cheaper ones as an option for others.
Its a good question, how many really would like to pay extra for theses switches, I just cant spend 500-1000 euro for these switches to build inventory, without making sure that they will be requested.

Hello Azeron

Can you please build my  compact  with  Omron  switches ? & high quality joystick? €20   extra  for Omron switches  ?  No problem.   Please let me know  if you can ?

I will send you €20  via PayPal friends and family.    Or €15 ? :D

Order #1----------4659

Thank you
Its NOT gonna be fast, as I told, I need to order different type for test to find which one feel best as they have different Operation Force, I will not take just random. Just after I find best I can order more. It may take 3-4 months.

And remember Omron switches in not a guarantee that there never will be double click, as I have 5 Logitech mouses and 3 of them had same problem with Omron switches.

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 06:07 PM - 01/30/19 »
I think my new xbox thumbstick will be just fine, besides I don't really want to wait even longer!

Also I'm hoping to take real good care of the azeron I get, plus I won't be playing it more than casually (1-5 hours per week tops). So I think my azeron isn't gonna break on me.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 06:09 PM - 01/30/19 »
Have the Xbox thumbsticks arrived?
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 06:16 PM - 01/30/19 »
I'm expecting mine probably in like a month or so. Or like a month and a couple weeks. Cuz Imants said it would be delayed by that much at least. And I remember ordering before you did.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: 06:17 PM - 01/30/19 »
No but have the thumbsticks arived lol?

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 06:18 PM - 01/30/19 »
Good question, I guess we just have to ask Imants. (shrug)

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 06:19 PM - 01/30/19 »
How comes you didnít order the Compact?

( reading your bio thingy )

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 06:57 PM - 01/30/19 »
I like the original one better, even though I haven't tried it yet. Plus Imants is adding the 5 way direction d pad to the original so that's nice. :)

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 09:28 PM - 01/30/19 »
Your Azeron is breaking already?

Have you removed or tinkered with any of the screws before?
The normal adjustment and swapped the joystick cap, But the screws are not from those.

I actually noticed that I have a habit to lift it from the palm rest, when I move it on my desk. This slowly loosens the screws that keep it on place.

Can You suggest what capacitors I need to use? I am self learning on electronic and just looking for similar setup's and using them in mine.
0.1uF ceramic capacitors should be fine for this kind of simple input. Between ground and the analog line. One for both X and Y. You can google about this with "bypass capacitor" or "filter capacitor".

You can make photo from bottom, so I can tell where screws are from. Did You open a keypad, tight all screws after adjustments?
No need for photo. Just noticed the two locations where those have come off. Shouldn't be a problem.

Not sure if genuine omron switches would help. I am more worried that the wobble buttons have is actually stressing the switches more than on normal devices with injection molded parts, where the force is directed perfectly from one direction to the switch.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #580 on: 11:32 PM - 01/30/19 »
It's a unique hand made device you have built, but I think that is a no brainer that you should be using the very best switches and joystick available.
Most of us are gamers that spend a lot of money for the gadgets we play with, and given the option of Omron switches I think most would want them as the default, with the cheaper ones as an option for others.
Its a good question, how many really would like to pay extra for theses switches, I just cant spend 500-1000 euro for these switches to build inventory, without making sure that they will be requested.

Hello Azeron

Can you please build my  compact  with  Omron  switches ? & high quality joystick? Ä20   extra  for Omron switches  ?  No problem.   Please let me know  if you can ?

I will send you Ä20  via PayPal friends and family.    Or Ä15 ? :D

Order #1----------4659

Thank you
Its NOT gonna be fast, as I told, I need to order different type for test to find which one feel best as they have different Operation Force, I will not take just random. Just after I find best I can order more. It may take 3-4 months.

And remember Omron switches in not a guarantee that there never will be double click, as I have 5 Logitech mouses and 3 of them had same problem with Omron switches.

Hi

3-4 months,  oh thats long time... you may ship mine with usual switches you got. Hopefully it will be fine.

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 01:14 AM - 01/31/19 »
No but have the thumbsticks arived lol?
By tracking, they arrived to my country, so must be at me very soon.

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
« Reply #582 on: 01:36 AM - 01/31/19 »
Can we still order these or no? I went to the website but don't see an option to purchase
SteelSeries Rival 650-Azeron Gamepad-Xbox One X-PS4 Pro

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 01:45 AM - 01/31/19 »
Can we still order these or no? I went to the website but don't see an option to purchase

If there are none on the website he is waiting for parts.

With this said, thereís a pop up on the site saying orders made now will only be made in March due to the long cue ( he will make the Azeronís in March ) so if you really want one, make the order as soon as they pop up again.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 07:23 AM - 01/31/19 »
New analog sticks did arrive today, time to make some keypad's