XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 45699 times)

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #540 on: 06:08 AM - 01/28/19 »
Its here, didnít play yet and not adjusted but first feel is, it even got better. More comfy and finger space much better. Sleds  are now rising to the the index finger following palm inclination better. Palmrest now feels identical to N52te. D-pad is in perfect position for the thumb. Menu buttons are great. Something I missed. Three for the xbox and 4th to change XIM config. Only thing I miss is I would rotate the towers a bit to the left if possible so my fingers press the buttons exactly at 90į angle. Not a letdown but would make it perfect ergonomically.
Itís the input device since the teensy cherry modded N52te. I love it.

Very nice. Which  color did u order ?  Does it come firmware pre-installed for Xim Apex ?
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: 06:33 AM - 01/28/19 »
no I flashed the W11ce one above that Imants posted. Have to adjust the stick rotation a bit though. Its Orange, the one on the pics really is mine.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: 07:35 AM - 01/28/19 »
no I flashed the W11ce one above that Imants posted. Have to adjust the stick rotation a bit though. Its Orange, the one on the pics really is mine.
Are you talking about stick rotation as in software, or the physical position?
And if it's the software then you can still adjust the angle direction in the W11ce software the same way as in the Azeron software?

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: 08:36 AM - 01/28/19 »
Sure but imants has it packed I need the ino file.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: 06:52 PM - 01/28/19 »
Still nobody who plays Futnit has one or wants people to know  :(
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: 02:45 AM - 01/29/19 »
I don't get the problem really. Itís a handmade device, high demand, low "factory" output. Order it, test it for a couple of weeks and sell it for the same price. He even takes it back for 30 days.

Offline BigBen

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BigBen_JM
« Reply #546 on: 06:33 AM - 01/29/19 »
I agree with Roads, the Azeron is a no brainer for me, the only thing that can be better is the joystick, which is already solved.

Best gaming gadget I ever bought, once you get the hang of it, it's so fast, way better than the NAV ever can be. Another positif thing is that I can now use ANY mouse as I have enough buttons on the Azeron ( I don't use mouse buttons anymore since using the Azeron beside ADS and Fire)

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #547 on: 09:23 AM - 01/29/19 »
I agree with Roads, the Azeron is a no brainer for me, the only thing that can be better is the joystick, which is already solved.

Best gaming gadget I ever bought, once you get the hang of it, it's so fast, way better than the NAV ever can be. Another positif thing is that I can now use ANY mouse as I have enough buttons on the Azeron ( I don't use mouse buttons anymore since using the Azeron beside ADS and Fire)

I never used a NAV but cant wait to get my azeron and try it with my Gpro 80g :)

I'm that guy in COD that puts double stock on the Saug and strafes fast bouncing on and off A AND D   lol what's it like strafing with a joystick?

Offline BigBen

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BigBen_JM
« Reply #548 on: 09:25 AM - 01/29/19 »
my compact still has the original joystick and like I said this can be better. So strafing is is not the best part of the Azeron, thats the reason I already ordered the latest version.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: 10:26 AM - 01/29/19 »
W11ce could you please modify your code for the new layout for the compact? Imants simple code seems to have the stick off, no full motion and strange forward direction. Au1d Yin has the same problem.
I will just feck it up.

here is the pinout:

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: 12:39 PM - 01/29/19 »
W11ce could you please modify your code for the new layout for the compact? Imants simple code seems to have the stick off, no full motion and strange forward direction. Au1d Yin has the same problem.
I will just feck it up.

here is the pinout:

Ok so I'm testing the new stick, forward direction feels the same as older version,   BUT,   it doesn't reach full walk speed in forward motion, or move right direction... move left and move backwards both work as they should. W11ce already wrote code for the analogue stick so I wondered if the stick housing might be stopping it moving far enough to hit the full analogue?I've tried both the W11ce code and the latesy Azeron firmware and both have the same problem.I'm thinking about taking a dremel to it to shave a bit off the housing to see if that might do anything.
It's a shame as the stick feels good to use ... can't sprint in game either as the game I'm on needs full walk speed to enable sprint ....  using an aux so I can get around it.
« Last Edit: 12:58 PM - 01/29/19 by Au1d Yin »

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 12:55 PM - 01/29/19 »
Is not the housing. W11cemeister will solve it. He always does. Rotate that stick 15 degree clockwise please by code.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: 01:06 PM - 01/29/19 »
Is not the housing. W11cemeister will solve it. He always does. Rotate that stick 15 degree clockwise please by code.
If W11ce has a Paypal account we should maybe be showing our thanks for his efforts?
Just a thought as I'm grateful for the help he's given us :) 

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: 01:23 PM - 01/29/19 »
Ask him I don't think he will accept anything for it. I hope he makes the USB bridge work and sell that with profit.
Joystick, it can be the housing but itís the same with the controller software just has to be adapted to the lower radius.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #554 on: 03:04 PM - 01/29/19 »
I am panicking  !   Azeron , will u pls sort those issues out  for my compact  before you  ship it ?

I am no where near Roads in fixing software issues & joystick movement issue.

Roads , has ur come with new joystick mod ?
« Last Edit: 04:41 PM - 01/29/19 by S13002931 »
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)