XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 46056 times)

Offline parjn

• View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #480 on: 12:50 PM - 01/18/19 »
Thumbsitick update in our Facebook group.

I can't wait to get the azeron, and now it'll have the 5 point d pad and the new thumbstick! I can't wait, I can't wait!

I'm just using a corsair k68 keyboard in the meantime. Hopefully that doesn't mess me up too much once I have the azeron.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 01:34 PM - 01/18/19 »
Will you send an email when you ship orders? If mine hasn’t shipped yet I would like to wait and get the new stick if possible and just pay any additional costs. Are you going to sell the boards and joystick as an upgrade for those who already got them?
For upcoming orders I asking customers about new thumbstick, offer them wait 1-2 weeks longer and get new sticks or making with old ones and ship in time.
And yes, I will put them in Etsy store so every one can upgrade there keypad who will be interested.
You can contact me in Etsy, so I can place note on Your order.
« Last Edit: 01:49 PM - 01/18/19 by Azeron »

Offline MisterWicked1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MisterWicked1
« Reply #482 on: 01:43 PM - 01/18/19 »
What exactly is the difference between the new and old?

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 01:47 PM - 01/18/19 »
What exactly is the difference between the new and old?
Old stick have some internal deadzone which cannot be removed and new one don't have that problem, and new one are smoother and movement feels better.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 01:52 PM - 01/18/19 »
Didnít find the old one exactly bad to be honest. But better, why not.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 02:43 PM - 01/18/19 »
Didnít find the old one exactly bad to be honest. But better, why not.

yes why not? I got the notification from Imants in my email early this morning, it made me excited even though I had to wait longer.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline S60turbo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ecruz_08
« Reply #486 on: 03:54 PM - 01/19/19 »
Would this be a better option than the Sony navi? I've always played with a controller so no experience playing with a keyboard here..I'm just looking for something else besides the sony navi as long as its similar to a controller with analog stick movement.
XIM APEX: PS4 : BenQ 24" Monitor : Mouse G502-Hero :G213 Gaming keyboard/Sony Nav : HyperX cloud Headset.

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 04:23 PM - 01/19/19 »
Would this be a better option than the Sony navi? I've always played with a controller so no experience playing with a keyboard here..I'm just looking for something else besides the sony navi as long as its similar to a controller with analog stick movement.

Yes more buttons.

Think about the fact you only use your thumb and index finger when using Nav, you got 3 free fingers and pretty much 3 buttons for each finger. Customisation is endless.
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 08:54 AM - 01/21/19 »

First Flat Palmrest Keypad, now need to wait for some feedbacks from people who ask for these changes :)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 09:52 AM - 01/21/19 »
That looks like my device, so gorgeous, must be mine. Already love it. Will post how it feels.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline MisterWicked1

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 09:56 AM - 01/21/19 »
Anyone find some kind of palm rest to use basically for your wrist on the back? The flat does look nice curious to hear what people think

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 10:01 AM - 01/21/19 »
My hand did fit the first version well but I think this is more comfy. This one is more like the N52te rest which I never heard complaint of.
Imants are the rails a bit longer? Did you change the metal plate?

Offline MisterWicked1

• View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 10:03 AM - 01/21/19 »
My hand did fit the first version well but I think this is more comfy. This one is more like the N52te rest which I never heard complaint of.

Ah ok I was wondering about it, I have used the n52 before. I use a orbweaver now and from the pics the Azeron looks like it's a little longer

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 11:07 AM - 01/21/19 »
That palm rest looks like it's going to be a good one!
I made an imprint of my hand on some air dry clay last week to use as a template for a rest carved from wood that I want to make ... and the shape I have is looking just like the new Azeron palm rest, can't wait to get my compact  :)

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 11:11 AM - 01/21/19 »
Rails are longer, but metal plate are the same, as I ordering them in bulk and cant make changes specific for single one.