XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 46009 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #450 on: 02:44 PM - 01/10/19 »
You will get used to it if your main keys are the triggers. Or you have huge hands.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 03:51 PM - 01/10/19 »
Did you just barely order? I ordered mine on New year's day, so I'm wondering if I'm in front of you, but not by much. I know the d-pad comes on both the original and the compact though, so there's that.

I just ordered mine yesterday so I知 sure you are in front of me.

Offline OVERDRVRK

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: OverdrivrK
« Reply #452 on: 06:07 PM - 01/11/19 »
Au1d Yin turn off the led completely with screwdriver. That痴 also why I want W11ces minimalistic firmware, the led just glows faint. With the Azeron firmware it flickered. Not sure if still the case. If that doesn稚 help it could be a faulty Teensy or a soldering problem.
You now turn off the  leds in the Azeron software ... turn off or dim.
The compact is now working fine after reflashing, I'm going to keep using my original tower Azeron until the new stick becomes available.
I want to adapt it to suit my hand so I'll do it all at the same time when I get the new stick.

I got my Compact today. Got the Teensy file from azerun.eu page, reset, rebooted.  Got azeron software up and rolling, can see buttons pressed on screen of PC. 

Plugged into xim, seeing nothing.  Need to try the LED off deal.

What ports "." ".." "..." plug ins are you guys usng?
Thx
BK

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #453 on: 07:22 PM - 01/11/19 »
Did you just barely order? I ordered mine on New year's day, so I'm wondering if I'm in front of you, but not by much. I know the d-pad comes on both the original and the compact though, so there's that.

I just ordered mine yesterday so I知 sure you are in front of me.

I ordered mine 2 days ago imants told me I had 31 orders in front of me and I'll probably get my keypad mid February.  I dont mind the wait :)

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #454 on: 10:52 PM - 01/11/19 »
This looks incredible

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 10:54 PM - 01/11/19 »
it is incredible, design is genius.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #456 on: 07:10 AM - 01/12/19 »
Hi Azeron

Any orders placed for Compact Keypad from today 12/01/2019, will those ship with new joystick mod ?

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 07:35 AM - 01/12/19 »
Au1d Yin turn off the led completely with screwdriver. That痴 also why I want W11ces minimalistic firmware, the led just glows faint. With the Azeron firmware it flickered. Not sure if still the case. If that doesn稚 help it could be a faulty Teensy or a soldering problem.
You now turn off the  leds in the Azeron software ... turn off or dim.
The compact is now working fine after reflashing, I'm going to keep using my original tower Azeron until the new stick becomes available.
I want to adapt it to suit my hand so I'll do it all at the same time when I get the new stick.

I got my Compact today. Got the Teensy file from azerun.eu page, reset, rebooted.  Got azeron software up and rolling, can see buttons pressed on screen of PC. 

Plugged into xim, seeing nothing.  Need to try the LED off deal.

What ports "." ".." "..." plug ins are you guys usng?
Thx
BK
I wouldn't turn the leds off until you get it up and running .. you will want to know if you are in joystick or keyboard mode, and in any case i don't think the leds affect this.

The problem I had was that my controller was not working properly when the compact was plugged in, and the compact didn't register with Apex .. if I plugged my original Azeron in, the controller worked fine.
I unplugged the compact and tried again ... pushed the switch on the side of the compact and cycled through the leds a couple of times, then left it on the 2 leds. Waggled the compact analogue stick then waggled the xbox left stick till menus moved on my home page and it now works ... haven't a clue how.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 12:28 PM - 01/12/19 »
Hi Azeron

Any orders placed for Compact Keypad from today 12/01/2019, will those ship with new joystick mod ?

Thanks
Most likely yes.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 01:59 PM - 01/12/19 »
Has anyone used this for CoD Blackout?  I just bought the G502 and I知 looking at the g13 or this for my keyboard.  Honestly this looks amazing for what I want.

Also how long of a wait is it for somebody in New Orleans with shipping?

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 03:25 PM - 01/12/19 »
Has anyone used this for CoD Blackout?  I just bought the G502 and I知 looking at the g13 or this for my keyboard.  Honestly this looks amazing for what I want.

Also how long of a wait is it for somebody in New Orleans with shipping?
8-10 weeks as I can get on making just at end of February + about 4 weeks for shipping.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 05:16 PM - 01/12/19 »
Hey, thank you for the reply.  I知 a right handed person but I game with the thumbstick(Navigation) in my left hand and the mouse in my right.  I saw a video with this exact set up, I知 leaving the question up though just to make sure.

Is it possible to get this device with a set up where my left hand would be operating it?  Then what is the difference between the compact and regular?
« Last Edit: 06:16 PM - 01/12/19 by Rain1dog »

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 09:52 PM - 01/12/19 »
Hey, thank you for the reply.  I知 a right handed person but I game with the thumbstick(Navigation) in my left hand and the mouse in my right.  I saw a video with this exact set up, I知 leaving the question up though just to make sure.

Is it possible to get this device with a set up where my left hand would be operating it?  Then what is the difference between the compact and regular?

There actually is a left handed azeron for this so I believe the answer to your question is yes there is a set up for left hand.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 10:32 PM - 01/12/19 »

Yes but all the left hand versions are sadly out of stock.

| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 08:22 AM - 01/13/19 »
It's getting a bit confusing so ... Left Handed Azerons are for right handed people, and you use the stick wth the left hand and the mouse with your right.