XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 45711 times)

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #435 on: 01:26 PM - 01/09/19 »
Imants will modify the Compact  pinouts to W11ces code for all that want the minimalistic "XIM only code". He will have it as download on his page. For those who want to flash it themselves. Which is great.
Its will be for download in forum, not in our page I don't want to troubleshoot if something not work with that code.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 01:29 PM - 01/09/19 »
OK, its for ximmers anyway.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #437 on: 03:51 PM - 01/09/19 »
Ok so a quick update ... I flashed it with the latest firmware and it now works after getting some .. (lots of:) assistance from Imants ... (I'd try the patience of a saint lol)
First time I started the xbox up the controller still wouldn't work ... I unplugged the Azeron and tried again and after cycling through the Azeron side button presses it works ... don't know why but it does now work.
Power drain maybe?

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: 06:04 PM - 01/09/19 »
Ok so a quick update ... I flashed it with the latest firmware and it now works after getting some .. (lots of:) assistance from Imants ... (I'd try the patience of a saint lol)
First time I started the xbox up the controller still wouldn't work ... I unplugged the Azeron and tried again and after cycling through the Azeron side button presses it works ... don't know why but it does now work.
Power drain maybe?
I only have a wireless Gpro and the Azeron connected + 2 foot switches, and I always have the lights turned off on my mouse .. (never could see what the attraction was in having a light show under my palm lol)
I don't know if it was some sort of usb hand shake between the Azeron and the Apex, it certainly never happened with the firmware in my 1st Azeron

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 06:08 PM - 01/09/19 »
Hey, just had a thought ... OBsIV is a G13 user, hmm wonder if he has tried the Azeron?

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 06:35 PM - 01/09/19 »
Just ordered the compact. Canít wait.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 10:21 PM - 01/09/19 »
Au1d Yin turn off the led completely with screwdriver. Thatís also why I want W11ces minimalistic firmware, the led just glows faint. With the Azeron firmware it flickered. Not sure if still the case. If that doesnít help it could be a faulty Teensy or a soldering problem.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #442 on: 11:38 PM - 01/09/19 »
Hey, just had a thought ... OBsIV is a G13 user, hmm wonder if he has tried the Azeron?

Even no rgb stuff ( Wireless  G pro  RGB  is irrelevant  as its not draining  power from Xim when its wireless)  try  giving  Usb hub an external 5v power ( Powered Usb hub)  ....
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline BigBen

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BigBen_JM
« Reply #443 on: 12:36 AM - 01/10/19 »
I had to use a power adapter for the Apex to with my compact. Sometime I have to push the button to switch between pc/analog mode but that's it, works everytime with me

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 04:50 AM - 01/10/19 »
Au1d Yin turn off the led completely with screwdriver. Thatís also why I want W11ces minimalistic firmware, the led just glows faint. With the Azeron firmware it flickered. Not sure if still the case. If that doesnít help it could be a faulty Teensy or a soldering problem.
You now turn off the  leds in the Azeron software ... turn off or dim.
The compact is now working fine after reflashing, I'm going to keep using my original tower Azeron until the new stick becomes available.
I want to adapt it to suit my hand so I'll do it all at the same time when I get the new stick.
« Last Edit: 05:09 AM - 01/10/19 by Au1d Yin »

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 08:49 AM - 01/10/19 »
Hey roads ... thanks buddy, we now all have the new reduced spacing switches.Only trouble is if I wear a bandage on my finger I will now have to sign off sick from gaming as I can't get my bloody finger in now ;)

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 10:27 AM - 01/10/19 »
Just got a confirmation email from Imants about my order. 34 orders in front of mine so maybe it will come with the updated analog stick if it takes a while. Not sure how long it takes to build.

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: 12:37 PM - 01/10/19 »
Just got a confirmation email from Imants about my order. 34 orders in front of mine so maybe it will come with the updated analog stick if it takes a while. Not sure how long it takes to build.
Did you just barely order? I ordered mine on New year's day, so I'm wondering if I'm in front of you, but not by much. I know the d-pad comes on both the original and the compact though, so there's that.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: 02:17 PM - 01/10/19 »
Hey roads ... thanks buddy, we now all have the new reduced spacing switches.Only trouble is if I wear a bandage on my finger I will now have to sign off sick from gaming as I can't get my bloody finger in now ;)

oh my what did you do to that finger? Reduced spacing is better isn't it?

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: 02:39 PM - 01/10/19 »

oh my what did you do to that finger? Reduced spacing is better isn't it?

I stuck it up in the air and looked over in your direction lol.
No, it's not better .. it's unusable for me now without hitting a wrong switch .. too tight a space ( for me)
I've been in touch with Imants and he has said I can send it back to have changes made ... great service, and I'm in no rush as I'm loving my original Azeron.
« Last Edit: 02:44 PM - 01/10/19 by Au1d Yin »