XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 46417 times)

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #420 on: 02:36 AM - 01/09/19 »
i have the compact and it was working out of the box with the apex. I didn't change anything, works beautifull!
Glad to hear it, thanks for confirmation.

Flex, get the Compact :)

Ordering right this second :)
I ordered compact with secondary white colour cant wait!!

This is going to be strange I have always used WASD.  Time for a change :)
« Last Edit: 02:53 AM - 01/09/19 by Jamesbone »

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #421 on: 03:01 AM - 01/09/19 »
I think this is also future-proofing, in case games get more clever with their digital input detection.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #422 on: 03:09 AM - 01/09/19 »
To you guys that have the compact  ... did you just plug and play with apex, or did you have to download the software and set it up?
I'm asking because I received my compact today and when I swapped it out with my original Azeron it didn't register with the Apex.
Also the controller did not function properly ... stick would not work and if I tried to navigate with the d-pad it juddered and would not move along ... it just kept juddering. It feels like there is a stuck button somewhere interfering with it.
Took the compact out and plugged the original Azeron back in and everything works fine with the controller and the old Azeron.
Oh and I tried it with 2 lights and 1 light on the compact, still nothing registers on apex.
I'm having problems setting up the compact as well, but it may be my lack of knowledge. Sometimes, when I connect it, the cursor within the PS UI moves to the left on it's own and stays there. I can move the cursor up, but not down and to the right, but it always moves back to the left. If I unplug and replug a couple of times, the problem goes away.

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Crucial MX500 1TB, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Gigabyte Aorus, Audio Technica AD700, SB X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables. And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend![/s]

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #423 on: 03:15 AM - 01/09/19 »
Have you updated the software? There's a slider in there to adjust the stick sensitivity and deadzone. Maybe the stick needs a tweak. I don't know if that'll work though when disconnected from PC.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 03:44 AM - 01/09/19 »
To you guys that have the compact  ... did you just plug and play with apex, or did you have to download the software and set it up?
I'm asking because I received my compact today and when I swapped it out with my original Azeron it didn't register with the Apex.
Also the controller did not function properly ... stick would not work and if I tried to navigate with the d-pad it juddered and would not move along ... it just kept juddering. It feels like there is a stuck button somewhere interfering with it.
Took the compact out and plugged the original Azeron back in and everything works fine with the controller and the old Azeron.
Oh and I tried it with 2 lights and 1 light on the compact, still nothing registers on apex.
I'm having problems setting up the compact as well, but it may be my lack of knowledge. Sometimes, when I connect it, the cursor within the PS UI moves to the left on it's own and stays there. I can move the cursor up, but not down and to the right, but it always moves back to the left. If I unplug and replug a couple of times, the problem goes away.
I would recommend first re-upload firmware You can download it here azeron.eu/software/ and how to update it is here azeron.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Azeron-Manual-V2.0.pdf page 6

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #425 on: 04:21 AM - 01/09/19 »
Any update on new joystick for compact  keypad? Does it have on board memory  to save deadzones   all stuff     so  Computer connection all time isn't necessary?

Also   joysticks for  controllers are widely available  e.g  ps4 dualshock 4 joystick n xbox controller joystick  ?!

Any news ?

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 04:23 AM - 01/09/19 »
And one think, some antivirus software may make problems, try to disable it.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 04:33 AM - 01/09/19 »
Any update on new joystick for compact  keypad? Does it have on board memory  to save deadzones   all stuff     so  Computer connection all time isn't necessary?

Also   joysticks for  controllers are widely available  e.g  ps4 dualshock 4 joystick n xbox controller joystick  ?!

Any news ?

Thanks
Keypad have onboard memory for 2 profiles, all settings will be saved into keypad, no need for PC connections.
Best analog sticks I have tested are xboxone/ps4 but they are different size, so I need new PCB board for them, which was designed today and just made first test order.
So analog stick are ordered already, test boards may be ready in next couple weeks, so new Analog Sticks should be ready in about month or so.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 06:07 AM - 01/09/19 »
Are making them exchangeable? Meaning people can order the new joysticks from you. Would make sense. Most of us can solder 6 wires or know someone who can.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #429 on: 06:08 AM - 01/09/19 »
Thank you very much  Mr Imants.   Please update when they are available to order.

Thanks again
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 06:17 AM - 01/09/19 »
Are making them exchangeable? Meaning people can order the new joysticks from you. Would make sense. Most of us can solder 6 wires or know someone who can.
Yes, boards for new thumbsticks are designed same size and hole placement as existing one, to make then  changeable. I will offer stick+board in etsy, so every one can get it.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: 12:29 PM - 01/09/19 »
Ok so a quick update ... I flashed it with the latest firmware and it now works after getting some .. (lots of:) assistance from Imants ... (I'd try the patience of a saint lol)
First time I started the xbox up the controller still wouldn't work ... I unplugged the Azeron and tried again and after cycling through the Azeron side button presses it works ... don't know why but it does now work.
« Last Edit: 12:37 PM - 01/09/19 by Au1d Yin »

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: 12:42 PM - 01/09/19 »
I flashed it with the latest firmware and it now works

you really should wait for another confirmation :D
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 12:57 PM - 01/09/19 »
Order the compact because of the d-pad. The original is great also. The device changes all the time, its like an Iphone or a Tesla, it just gets better and you buy it when you need it. At the moment I ordered a compact and I will sell the original when it arrives and I will buy again at the next bigger version change.
All keypad now come with 5way d-pad not just compact, so 5 way d-pad should not be a reason to choose compact.

@azeron if this is true then the original I ordered on new years day will have the d-pad! This is great! Thank you so much! Man I hope you keep getting orders and that you continue to enjoy making your product.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 01:02 PM - 01/09/19 »
Imants will modify the Compact  pinouts to W11ces code for all that want the minimalistic "XIM only code". He will have it as download on his page. For those who want to flash it themselves. Which is great.