XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 45515 times)

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #375 on: 05:16 PM - 12/29/18 »
Looks great Imants!

Hi. Are you using  Joystick for movement or  Keys ?

Thanks
Joystick, as whole point is there, using just thumb for movement and free up rest of fingers for skill use.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #376 on: 06:03 PM - 12/29/18 »
Looks great Imants!

Hi. Are you using  Joystick for movement or  Keys ?

Thanks
Joystick.

I bought Azeron because if I didn't like joystick movement I could fall back to buttons for movement. However, adapting to the joystick only took a couple of hours and frees up a tonne of buttons for actions.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 03:08 AM - 01/01/19 »
I just put in my order for the original azeron (I don't much care for the d-pad on the compact, and I think I might like those extra buttons on the towers). Also I'm new to xim apex, wish I thought of the Azeron before I got the corsair mechanical keyboard last week, but since I won't get the Azeron for (I'm assuming) like 4 months, I suppose the keyboard will do for now to play SWBF 2 on with the PS4.

I can't wait, I'll probably be like a kid opening his coveted present on his birthday when I get it.
PS4 Slim | Corsair K68 | Logitech g502 | Xim Apex | Azeron Original

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 06:44 AM - 01/01/19 »
4 months? nahh...
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 07:27 AM - 01/01/19 »
4 months? nahh...
Two months are more likely (with shipping)

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 02:20 PM - 01/01/19 »
Maybe I just said 4 months so that I'll think I get it sooner! haha, win, win in my opinion.

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 11:58 PM - 01/01/19 »
This device leaves me with all sorts of weird feelings. I'm used to these indie projects being announced, then delayed for 1-2-3-4 years, if they come out at all. I come into this thread and see it's announced and freaking being shipped out. What is this insanity? These guys actually have their act together? I'm keeping a close eye on this one. Very curious to see how it evolves.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 11:32 AM - 01/02/19 »
This device leaves me with all sorts of weird feelings. I'm used to these indie projects being announced, then delayed for 1-2-3-4 years, if they come out at all. I come into this thread and see it's announced and freaking being shipped out. What is this insanity? These guys actually have their act together? I'm keeping a close eye on this one. Very curious to see how it evolves.

Kinda looks like it might eat your hand lol, but this gamepad is adjustable in so many ways .... best gaming device I've ever bought. Having 3 easy click switches at your fingertips and 4 on the index finger is amazing once you adapt to the change.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #383 on: 02:51 PM - 01/02/19 »
Hi,  where d-pad is located on Compact-Azeron  ? Some photos can be nice.

I will buy one , just waiting to hear about new joystick mod
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 04:31 PM - 01/02/19 »
Pics were posted on the previous page. It is above the thumbstick.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 04:34 PM - 01/02/19 »
Every time I start up the Azeron it shows ‘button up’ on the xim apex manager and I can’t move until I press the button at the base of the unit which turns one light off. Then I press it again and I can move again. Also, the ‘keyboard’ buttons are super sensitive. I did adapt to it but then I noticed if I press the button,for example, to crouch in Pubg sometimes I would go prone( which would be right if I held the button down) but I only clicked once quickly. Not long after that I was inputting my credit card numbers into the Microsoft store to buy a game and the numbers were doubling up after every click. That’s when I realized that it wasn’t in my head and my unit was double clicking.

I have since returned to using a keyboard as I primarily play PubG which is a very tactical game and when those battles happen I need my devices to be responsive and accurate to my inputs. Also the position of the analog stick forces me to extend my thumb all the way forward and have to stop to reposition my thumb at times because of this extension.

The Azeron, in my opinion, is leaning on the novelty side at the moment. If your playing single player games it my be something to invest in. But if you are playing competive multiplayer and only enough money to either purchase this or a keyboard I highly recommend a new keyboard. Just my thoughts.
« Last Edit: 11:47 PM - 01/02/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline parjn

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 11:08 PM - 01/02/19 »
you were typing your credit card numbers using the azeron?! That blows my mind dude...

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 11:44 PM - 01/02/19 »
you were typing your credit card numbers using the azeron?! That blows my mind dude...

Why’s that, I used my controller to do the same thing... never mind I see what your getting at. A poor choice of words.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 11:26 AM - 01/03/19 »
Every time I start up the Azeron it shows ‘button up’ on the xim apex manager and I can’t move until I press the button at the base of the unit which turns one light off. Then I press it again and I can move again. Also, the ‘keyboard’ buttons are super sensitive. I did adapt to it but then I noticed if I press the button,for example, to crouch in Pubg sometimes I would go prone( which would be right if I held the button down) but I only clicked once quickly. Not long after that I was inputting my credit card numbers into the Microsoft store to buy a game and the numbers were doubling up after every click. That’s when I realized that it wasn’t in my head and my unit was double clicking.

I have since returned to using a keyboard as I primarily play PubG which is a very tactical game and when those battles happen I need my devices to be responsive and accurate to my inputs. Also the position of the analog stick forces me to extend my thumb all the way forward and have to stop to reposition my thumb at times because of this extension.

The Azeron, in my opinion, is leaning on the novelty side at the moment. If your playing single player games it my be something to invest in. But if you are playing competive multiplayer and only enough money to either purchase this or a keyboard I highly recommend a new keyboard. Just my thoughts.
That double clicking I had once too, it gone when I change switch, so I assume it is a switch fail, You can return keypad and I will fix that by changing that switch.
You have to extended you thumb even on closest thumbstick position?

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 01:42 PM - 01/03/19 »

That double clicking I had once too, it gone when I change switch, so I assume it is a switch fail, You can return keypad and I will fix that by changing that switch.
You have to extended you thumb even on closest thumbstick position?

Hey Imants, until you posted this I had no idea the analog stick section moved back. I placed it in the back position and now it feels perfect. As far as returning the product, I will send you a message through my Etsy account later or tomorrow. I have never sent mail outside of my country so maybe you can give me details.

I will close this message by saying you have earned my utmost respect by coming on here and trouble shooting this issue with me and I take back what I said about the thumb stick extension. Simple user error and now it works great. Thanks again!