XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 46515 times)

Offline YOUDID

• View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #360 on: 12:39 AM - 12/25/18 »
Santa came through and delivered mine today!

Well how you like it?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #361 on: 07:10 AM - 12/25/18 »
Be sure to update the Azeron firmware and Merry Xmas! I'm really glad I got mine before Christmas :)

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 07:57 AM - 12/25/18 »
Be sure to update the Azeron firmware and Merry Xmas! I'm really glad I got mine before Christmas :)

Did you update the firmware, and if so did you feel any change in stick movement?
I thought all Azerons shipped after November came with the latest firmware ... did Imants change to W11ces latest code revision?
Oh and I couldn't help myself ... I just had to order the mini version, that d-pad was irresistable  :)
I had a few questions for Imants, and he is just so helpful and creative at coming up with solutions for problems ... I've been gaming for  *"donkeys" years and this gamepad is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ;D
*I always had the highest score on the "Donkey Kong" tabletop machine in my local pub  LOL !

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 09:10 AM - 12/25/18 »
Yeah me too.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 01:23 PM - 12/25/18 »

Did you update the firmware, and if so did you feel any change in stick movement?
I thought all Azerons shipped after November came with the latest firmware ... did Imants change to W11ces latest code revision?
Oh and I couldn't help myself ... I just had to order the mini version, that d-pad was irresistable  :)
I had a few questions for Imants, and he is just so helpful and creative at coming up with solutions for problems ... I've been gaming for  *"donkeys" years and this gamepad is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ;D
*I always had the highest score on the "Donkey Kong" tabletop machine in my local pub  LOL !
A new firmware update was released early last week. So unless yours was just ordered you will need to update the firmware.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 03:00 PM - 12/25/18 »
Santa came through and delivered mine today!

Well how you like it?

Trying to get used to it. I donít have a pc only a Mac laptop but I believe I was able to update the firmware. I canít do anything software wise. Also when I plug in the xim for the first time it gets stuck on up and I canít move for a couple of seconds.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 03:31 PM - 12/25/18 »
Yeah me too.

Couldn't resist the d-pad ... or you were drinking in the bar and playing Donkey Kong in the early 80's lol ... merry xmas :)

Offline BigBen

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BigBen_JM
« Reply #367 on: 02:08 AM - 12/26/18 »
I am awaiting my compact so in the meantime I have a few questions for other Azeron users:

How is it compared to the NAV ? Do you all you use the joystick in joystick mode or WASD ? What is your config ? Do you adjust the joystick deadzone ? What buttons do you use for which fuction ? Do you all use it as your daily driver (I read some post that some still dont use in multiplayer/blackout)

Any tips & tricks for new users ?

I know a lot of questions, I hope you will take the time to answer them and give new users a head start.

Thanks in advance

Offline YOUDID

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 12:47 PM - 12/28/18 »
Yay....got my shipping notification today. How long did it take to get yours once shipped.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #369 on: 01:52 PM - 12/28/18 »
Hi Azeron

Will compact model ship with new joystick  ?

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 02:42 PM - 12/28/18 »
Yay....got my shipping notification today. How long did it take to get yours once shipped.

2 weeks for me in the US north east.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 03:03 PM - 12/28/18 »
Hi Azeron

Will compact model ship with new joystick  ?

Thanks
No, they are the same, I did order 5 different type to find best one, but they still didn't arrive jet.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 09:18 PM - 12/28/18 »

Tower braided cables have matching colors now, at the moment just for blue, green, red and magenta, more colors coming soon.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #373 on: 12:33 AM - 12/29/18 »
Looks great Imants!

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #374 on: 04:24 PM - 12/29/18 »
Looks great Imants!

Hi. Are you using  Joystick for movement or  Keys ?

Thanks
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)