XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 52640 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #270 on: 05:18 AM - 12/01/18 »
Another hour in and things are starting to gel.

Yeah stop the whining already LOL

Should thanks Imants who could have kept the project for himself. He does print the device really reasonably priced. I payed 32 Euros for 5 @#$% keys! So I am buying an Ender 3D Pro. Even there Imants helps and gives me advice. The guy is great.
Crusade atm: none

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #271 on: 05:26 AM - 12/01/18 »
Another hour in and things are starting to gel.

Yeah stop the whining already LOL

Should thanks Imants who could have kept the project for himself. He does print the device really reasonably priced. I payed 32 Euros for 5 @#$% keys! So I am buying an Ender 3D Pro. Even there Imants helps and gives me advice. The guy is great.
Definitely not whinging, just posting first impressions because it's such a huge change, having never had the option for analog before. Except for Nav, but then the mouse never has enough buttons  :-\

It's peeps like OBsIV, J2Kbr and Imants that make my gaming world go round :D It's the little guys who innovate, the big guys prefer to sit on fat wads of cash making stuff they know will sell to the lowest common denominator.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 05:29 AM - 12/01/18 »
Yeah was joking antithesis. I agree the world is bad.

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 05:58 AM - 12/01/18 »
I'm adapting well to the keys just a little clumsy with stick at the moment looking forward to another go later.

PS.. Imants told me all Azerons shipped out now include W11ce code for anyone wondering.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #274 on: 06:11 AM - 12/01/18 »
Yeah was joking antithesis.
I know my good man :) I wish I had more to complain about! Once you push past that first couple of hours, adaptation kicks in.

I'm adapting well to the keys just a little clumsy with stick at the moment looking forward to another go later.

PS.. Imants told me all Azerons shipped out now include W11ce code for anyone wondering.
I'd like to be able to adjust the stick angle, left feels too downwards to me.

Imants installed W11ce's code on mine prior to shipping. I'm thrilled that it only took a week to make, then two weeks to ship from Latvia to Australia. Azeron is definitely a product worthy of our time and support :)

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 08:24 AM - 12/01/18 »
You can do that, to do that You will need install our software can download it from our web page. as well there will be firmware and maual how to update firmware as well.
When You opena asoftware just do these steps:
1) make sure You are in hardware profile
2) pick a profile 1 (it is default joystick profile)
3) open analog stick settings
4) change angle from -45 to +45
settings will be saved in keypad so You can use it with Your new settings on XIM with no problems.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 10:22 AM - 12/01/18 »
The Code posted by W11ce is newer it replaces the Azeron code completely. Thatís what I run. Its never than your code anthithesis without stuff I don't need for the XIM. The other code was an old one from the N52te adapted to azeron. W11ce can say whats different now.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 11:27 AM - 12/01/18 »
How would we flash the xim code on the azeron? We do that and the follow your instructions installing the new one.

Offline PinnieTHEwooH

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PinnieTHEwooH
« Reply #278 on: 11:31 AM - 12/01/18 »
Yeah.  A instruction 4dummies would be much appreciated  8)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 11:34 AM - 12/01/18 »
I posted them a page before under W11ces code.

Offline PinnieTHEwooH

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PinnieTHEwooH
« Reply #280 on: 11:41 AM - 12/01/18 »
Aah. But there were no pictures etc  ;D.
No, I missed your post somehow, my bad. Will update  new version of code tomorrow.

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 12:42 PM - 12/01/18 »
The Code posted by W11ce is newer it replaces the Azeron code completely. Thatís what I run. Its never than your code anthithesis without stuff I don't need for the XIM. The other code was an old one from the N52te adapted to azeron. W11ce can say whats different now.
New W11ce code will be implemented in our next firmware version, so can use his last code plus with our software can change angle for thumbstick, dedzone and sensativity, will be possible set one key to make thumbstick switch from left to right or use thumbstick as d-pad.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 01:36 PM - 12/01/18 »
New W11ce code will be implemented in our next firmware version, so can use his last code plus with our software can change angle for thumbstick, dedzone and sensativity, will be possible set one key to make thumbstick switch from left to right or use thumbstick as d-pad.

Perfect, thanks. So I will just wait until the new firmware update.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #283 on: 04:50 PM - 12/01/18 »
Yeah was joking antithesis.
I know my good man :) I wish I had more to complain about! Once you push past that first couple of hours, adaptation kicks in.

Imants installed W11ce's code on mine prior to shipping. I'm thrilled that it only took a week to make, then two weeks to ship from Latvia to Australia. Azeron is definitely a product worthy of our time and support :)

What color did u order yours ? Interesting to see most advanced Xim users recommending   Azeron.  I may get 1 too now :)

PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline YOUDID

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 05:03 PM - 12/01/18 »
Any estimate on when we'll be able to order one?