XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 52978 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #150 on: 09:54 AM - 11/20/18 »
nah you cant turn them off on the device. Edit: my bad, its at the bottom.
« Last Edit: 10:09 AM - 11/20/18 by roads »
Crusade atm: none

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 10:13 AM - 11/20/18 »
YES THEY DOOOOOO  ;)
Look at the photograph in your 1st post on this topic and stick a small crosshead screwdriver in the hole where it says " adjust led brightness" and turn ... they go off ... honest :)

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 10:26 AM - 11/20/18 »
One thing that would have made the Azeron even better than it is already is for me would be that .. if the main(lower) forward facing switches had been set back just a little (maybe 5mm ?) it would make reaching the upper switches easier to hit without brushing  the finger against the lower switch.
I will make some changes and do some testing with that,  if that will be better I will make it like that, but that will no earlier as in next version.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 10:32 AM - 11/20/18 »
One thing that would have made the Azeron even better than it is already is for me would be that .. if the main(lower) forward facing switches had been set back just a little (maybe 5mm ?) it would make reaching the upper switches easier to hit without brushing  the finger against the lower switch.
I will make some changes and do some testing with that,  if that will be better I will make it like that, but that will no earlier as in next version.

Good to know ... thanks.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 10:34 AM - 11/20/18 »
Dont think that’s a good idea they are tiny bit too close on the index but ok. If they are more far ayway iI cant reach them with the ring and pinky.

« Last Edit: 01:08 PM - 11/20/18 by roads »

Offline Azeron

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 10:48 AM - 11/20/18 »
So that why You need adjust tower angle, to make them in front of Your fingers, this situation is because all Your towers are moved on right side.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 10:48 AM - 11/20/18 »
Dont think thatís a good idea they are tiny bit too close on the index but ok. If they are more far ayway iI cant reach them with the ring and pinky. What is not perfect is the inclination of the finger towers. The hand is inclined to the left on the palm plate. extending the fingers from there makes them go more left and not straight up. Might be not so nice for design but its not the correct position for the tower buttons. I hit the border of the, the left border.

I'm only talking about the towers for the index and middle finger, but mainly the index finger ... why would you want to access them with the fingers you mention ?I'm not concerned about the 2 left towers, but the middle and index finger towers with the downward facing switches could be used quickly with an upward swipe if there was less chance of brushing against the switches below them.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 10:53 AM - 11/20/18 »
Yeah index and middle could be a bit more back Au1d Yin I agree but usable for me as is.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 11:06 AM - 11/20/18 »
Roads maybe take a bit of time playing and adjusting as you go along?
I've had it set up in what I thought was the ideal position for me, but I've changed the finger angles a few times, and also moved the switches backward and forward from what I thought was good to what is better.

It's a wee bit fiddly getting it right when trying to adjust the angle by just a few mm's when holding it upside down ... but the good thing is that IT IS adjustable.
Now my finger centered placement on the main press down switches is also exactly centered on the upper switches.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 11:26 AM - 11/20/18 »
I didnít see a price on the website. Can someone tell me how much it is? Looks awesome.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 11:29 AM - 11/20/18 »
100 Euro
« Last Edit: 01:08 PM - 11/20/18 by roads »

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 02:09 PM - 11/20/18 »
I didnít see a price on the website. Can someone tell me how much it is? Looks awesome.
The shop isn't showing a price as it's now out of stock ... waiting for part delivery.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 02:13 PM - 11/20/18 »
Ximmers raided shop LOL

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 02:15 PM - 11/20/18 »
Ximmers raided shop LOL

Yeah ... I saw that one coming and got my order in quick  :D

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 02:30 PM - 11/20/18 »
Ximmers raided shop LOL

Yeah ... I saw that one coming and got my order in quick  :D

Glad I got my order in then. Imants said there were eight ahead of me and that was yesterday.