XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 52063 times)

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box soon
« Reply #90 on: 08:15 AM - 11/17/18 »
Yeah just hurry lol
Gulp Gulp ... chokes on his porridge lol.
All is well  :) ... stick movement feels just right and the switches are showing as joystick buttons  ;D

Thought you would have got yours before me roads, as you are nearer to Latvia than me in the UK  .. thanks to W11ce ... and you for giving him a nudge  ... and especially to Imants for his good work!

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 08:27 AM - 11/17/18 »
Still playing about with this but these forward press switches are genius !!!
They are working really well in my "The Division" profile for switching shoulder when aiming, and scope zoom.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 08:38 AM - 11/17/18 »
So switches are great? So in Divison, never played, you aim down with left index backwards and you modify aim with index right and forward? Is down also a switch? So index finger has 4 switches + tower???
Crusade atm: none

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 01:56 PM - 11/17/18 »
I think Au1d Yin has also been eaten by Azeron. RIP Au1d Yin.

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 01:59 PM - 11/17/18 »
Looks like my Christmas list just got a little longer, Santa :D

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 03:36 PM - 11/17/18 »
I think Au1d Yin has also been eaten by Azeron. RIP Au1d Yin.

Lol .... at my age R.I.P. is entirely possible ;)
I actually typed a response earlier and by the time the "I am not a robot" verification finished ... my sign in had timed out.
Was just saying that "The Division" has a change left or right shoulder mode ( click left controller stick) when aiming round corners of buildings. I used to use mouse back for this, but the Azeron fingertip  flick forward to the front switch is really really good for this type of action.
Still on the learning curve though and I'm hitting the wrong switches quite often with them being clustered the way they are. I thought I had it set up just right with the spacing, but I'm making little adjustments backwards and forwards here and there.
One thing I'm going to have to do is build up the palm rest ... it's impossible for Imants to make something that fits every hand ... mine are BIG!
Every gamepad that I've had has seen me add some mouldable plastic on top until I get it feeling just right for comfort .. did this with the N52/ Orbweaver and the G13. Once I get my hand height just right for hovering over the switches this will feel great; at the moment the angle my hand is resting at is making me hit some of the switches accidentally.It is PLA plastic so I hope I don't melt the Azeron with my hot Polydoh plastic lol!

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 04:18 PM - 11/17/18 »
Good lord did you get the epinephrine intracardialy like in every movie?
I there a button down? Bottom of keyflower is that a switch for each finger?

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 08:18 PM - 11/17/18 »
Good lord did you get the epinephrine intracardialy like in every movie?
I there a button down? Bottom of keyflower is that a switch for each finger?
Well i just tried google translate and I'm none the wiser lol :)

In the gallery pictures on the Azeron site every coloured tab that you see on the gamepad is a switch, so at the base of the arms/stalks your fingertip has 3 switches ... down/push and pull, and the index finger has an extra switch to the right of the finger. Then there is the upper level with the row of less easily accessible switches and two more above that on the right side that face downward.

There is no way I'll need all those switches ... I'm just using the 3 sets of 3 switches from the ring to the index finger, and the little button above the analogue stick. I've not used the switch next to the analogue stick that you would hit with your thumb nail yet ...  it looks  really useful ... I've just been playing with the fingers in the 3 sets of switches trying to get  used to the different style of control.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 03:10 AM - 11/18/18 »
Well boys and girls, you just overtook PC Sale Numbers  Imants tells me LOL

Question to Obsiv: can one XIM port do it all, meaning mouse+keyboard+left joystick on one USB port? I ask because I would like to ask Imants to set right stick behavior on the analog stick by pressing a button. This would make turnwheels or when there is no movement necessary work great. I am just not sure if possible to transmit right joystick on two ports (mouse + Azeron analog)

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 05:28 AM - 11/18/18 »
Well boys and girls, you just overtook PC Sale Numbers  Imants tells me LOL

Patiently waiting  ;)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 05:30 AM - 11/18/18 »
W11ce said no problem to send right stick movements so soon wheel-menus with left stick on Azeron when pressing a "shift" button on the Azeron. Thats nice, right?

Offline PinnieTHEwooH

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PinnieTHEwooH
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #101 on: 05:58 AM - 11/18/18 »
Oh Dudes, you got to stop. I ordered mine a week ago and said to be shipped by 20 December. I'm getting to anxious about this gadget and can't wait for it. I broke mine old keyboard and had to get a cheapo to be able to play.
 Would be nice to get some videos from Jumpy and others who already got it.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 06:28 AM - 11/18/18 »
Nice link roads.

He has good talk about it whilst gaming in this one.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/337431979

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 06:35 AM - 11/18/18 »
Got if from Imants.