XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 45519 times)

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box soon
« Reply #15 on: 09:21 AM - 11/06/18 »
i see youve found what you were looking for roads hope the product turns out to be a great purchase. Imho im surprised xim as a company hasnt decided to create their own analogue input device based on feedback from these very forums judging soley on the number of players who instantly jump on the latest analogue device it could one satisfy that particular group of players and two it could be a huge hit and sell extremely well especially if bundle offers with the xim apex were offered.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09:37 AM - 11/06/18 »
Yeah Obsiv decided not to. I guess he is aim focused and he was always content with a sony nav for wireless and the G13 for wired left hand input device with analogue sticks. Most of us never were as the Sony nav has too few keys and lies badly in the hand and the G13 has awful keys and is really bad ergonomically.

Btw I find the Azeron has a really good price knowing what 3D printing costs. Those are a lot of parts and the Teensy isn't cheap either.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09:40 AM - 11/06/18 »
Pulp looks like you can move the position of the analog piece if you look at the bottom. This thing is highly adjustable to your hand.
Crusade atm: XIM Mouse that is stable 1000hz at 12000 or higher no delays by smoothing. XIM APEX is ridiculous without a XIM Mouse.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:44 AM - 11/06/18 »
And sorry there was a typo, as its teensy you CAN use it on the XIM without modding - corrected
Just needs flashing

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10:07 AM - 11/06/18 »
Interesting topic about the development.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=93039.0

I'll be buying one although I might struggle a wee bit with cramped fingers ... no room to wiggle my fingers to keep my old circulation going lol.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #20 on: 11:49 AM - 11/06/18 »
Ok thanks for informing me iv only been around for two years always nice to hear the thoughts of vets.
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
« Reply #21 on: 12:33 PM - 11/06/18 »
Its teensy so itís a 100% working with XIM if you flash W11ces firmware to the Teensy that emulates G13. I use his Firmware on a teensy in a N52te. More interesting is how the switches are usable. Are they nice to press or fatiguing? This thing is 3D printed and hand assembled, mine is done end of the week. I will tell you when I have it. It could bite my hand off.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your review.
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Razer OrbWeaver (Razer Orange/Cherry Brown equivalent) | Logitech G502 (3.5K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02:39 PM - 11/06/18 »
W11ce is officially on the wireless thing, far from trivial, our thoughts are with you. :D

Offline pulpbiggles

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: LordofBiggles
  • PSN ID: PulpBiggles
« Reply #23 on: 03:02 PM - 11/06/18 »
I still have my W11ce device ... in W11ce we trust.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03:06 PM - 11/06/18 »
His mission is 1000hz lagfree connection.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #25 on: 05:03 PM - 11/06/18 »
I'm not fully appreciating the key towers and it looks pretty goofy, but it's another shiny toy to add to the collection.

Here's an image with a better perspective of the buttons -

It's also the only right-hand device (for lefties) with an analog stick, so I'm all over this...just...can't help...myself  :o

The hardest part was choosing the colour (I went with magenta ;) ) Right hand is out of stock now, I got the last one. It won't be delivered until Dec 18, just in time for Xmas.

I'm gonna enjoy streaming with this thing for the novelty value alone. Thanks for posting roads!
« Last Edit: 05:34 PM - 11/06/18 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #26 on: 05:13 PM - 11/06/18 »
How do you go about flashing it to work with xim ?

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #27 on: 05:30 PM - 11/06/18 »
Teensy has a PC / Mac firmware flash tool. There'll likely be some way to set the device into flash mode (reset button on base), select the firmware to install using the Teensy app, flash W11ce's G13 FW...done.

Looking forward to roads' feedback. Hopefully W11ce's firmware will be working on it by the time I get mine.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05:44 PM - 11/06/18 »
Uh, what? I have a mission now?

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
« Reply #29 on: 07:57 PM - 11/06/18 »
Teensy has a PC / Mac firmware flash tool. There'll likely be some way to set the device into flash mode (reset button on base), select the firmware to install using the Teensy app, flash W11ce's G13 FW...done.

Looking forward to roads' feedback. Hopefully W11ce's firmware will be working on it by the time I get mine.

Ok awesome,  I'll order one too, even if I cant get it to work with xim I still play PC anyway😁