XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 61995 times)

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #1080 on: 06:32 AM - 01/09/20 »
Is it back in stock?  Every time I check back its sold out and not taking orders.

Just went to purchase and says the store is going through maintenance.  So I'm assuming there is still a tremendous backlog.  I've been trying to purchase for at least a 1 and 1/2... wish there was a list I could get on to be notified when orders are up.

Does anyone know what is going on...?  When he/she might take orders?

The site is back up and the Azeron is available for "pre-orders" ... I check in now and again to see if there are any new changes to the Azeron, and everytime I've looked lately it has been available to buy (with a longish build time / or the more expensive priority build)

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #1081 on: 09:34 AM - 01/09/20 »
I asked Azeron about this a couple of weeks ago, and this is roughly the answer I got ... "Our programmers are working on a system which will allow different spare parts to be bought in the shop. Most likely this will be available at the beginning of next year".

I got the same response. Crossing my fingers that they're available before the end of January.

Offline Rain1dog

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rain1dog
« Reply #1082 on: 10:17 AM - 01/09/20 »
Is it back in stock?  Every time I check back its sold out and not taking orders.

Just went to purchase and says the store is going through maintenance.  So I'm assuming there is still a tremendous backlog.  I've been trying to purchase for at least a 1 and 1/2... wish there was a list I could get on to be notified when orders are up.

Does anyone know what is going on...?  When he/she might take orders?

The site is back up and the Azeron is available for "pre-orders" ... I check in now and again to see if there are any new changes to the Azeron, and everytime I've looked lately it has been available to buy (with a longish build time / or the more expensive priority build)

I was just on the site yesterday and if I hit purchase it stated the site is undergoing maintenance.

Thank you for reply.

Offline Au1d Yin

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: 06:54 AM - 01/10/20 »
Oh, just tried that and you're right ... keep trying, it's worth the wait  :)

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #1084 on: 12:00 AM - 02/06/20 »
Hi guys can i alter the deadzones in the xim app or does it have to be done in the azeron app ? Id like help on a good deadzone for blackout ... thanks in advance

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #1085 on: 10:20 AM - 02/06/20 »
Hi guys can i alter the deadzones in the xim app or does it have to be done in the azeron app ? Id like help on a good deadzone for blackout ... thanks in advance

The Azeron software will allow you to alter the deadzones. It will also allow you to adjust the joystick angle if you choose.

Offline LukeyOneShot

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LukeyOneShot
« Reply #1086 on: 08:51 AM - 02/07/20 »
Well ive recieved my azeron compact im having trouble with sprinting in bo4 the analogue is so stiff to push down i have to click it around 3 times for it to register also keybindings for blackout is hard does anyone have any decent keybinds the dpad isnt what i expected i go to loot a bag and it goes all sorts of directions diagonal etc etc strugglingneith a good setup and sprinting when pressing the analogue stick in all in all it is a nifty little device

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #1087 on: 04:07 PM - 02/07/20 »
Well ive recieved my azeron compact im having trouble with sprinting in bo4 the analogue is so stiff to push down i have to click it around 3 times for it to register also keybindings for blackout is hard does anyone have any decent keybinds the dpad isnt what i expected i go to loot a bag and it goes all sorts of directions diagonal etc etc strugglingneith a good setup and sprinting when pressing the analogue stick in all in all it is a nifty little device
I would not use the thumbstick "click" as a button, it tends to push the Azeron across the desk, it can be stiff and there are plenty of other buttons to go around.

I bind index finger pull (vertical button closest to palm) to Jump, middle pull to Crouch and ring pull to Sprint.

For me, Melee is always the toughest button to map and I have that bound to index tap right (or left in my case) so it can be triggered concurrently with Shoot, when needed.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts