XIM Community

The Azeron - XIM out of the box  (Read 60815 times)

Offline AgentSmith

• View Profile
Re: The Azeron - XIM out of the box
« Reply #1050 on: 06:17 AM - 11/21/19 »
I would love one of these things,   But as I use Apex Link I Feel the thumb stick will not work as my G13 thumbstick doesn't work, uness it has been fixed in the last 6 months.

Offline ThisGuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IIxxThisGuyxxII
  • PSN ID: IIThisGuyII
« Reply #1051 on: 10:20 AM - 11/21/19 »
I would love one of these things,   But as I use Apex Link I Feel the thumb stick will not work as my G13 thumbstick doesn't work, uness it has been fixed in the last 6 months.

If you mean xim link then yes it works just fine with xim link or straight through. It picks up analog just fine.
SteelSeries Rival 650-Azeron Gamepad-Xbox One X-PS4 Pro

Offline AgentSmith

• View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: 12:36 PM - 11/21/19 »
That's great to know,   Now I wonder why the G13 hasn't been made to work yet :-(

I guess it's not so high on the priority list.

Offline framirez

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: XxflexsavagexX
« Reply #1053 on: 04:21 PM - 11/21/19 »
Just got my white Azeron Hybrid Keypad. This thing is everything I wanted and more. I am currently using it with the XIM for my PS4 pro. After a few tweaks I got the deadzone figured out and assigned my keybinds for Fortnite. I was up until midnight playing since it just felt so natural in my hand. I was doing work already. I did recently purchased the Razer Orbweaver Chroma to get me used to the keyboard feel. I've been a controller player since Super Nes but the transition was surprisingly smooth. It did take some time using the mouse but after a few days my brain finally caught up with my fingers. If you have any questions on setting this up with your console lmk.

Offline chad20

• View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: 10:41 AM - 11/29/19 »
Is there a way to buy a couple joysticks with the board? Mine is starting to drift on it own. I have been on the website but canít find replacement parts.

Offline Bargain

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps4
« Reply #1055 on: 03:17 AM - 12/02/19 »
How can i change the palm rest ? 
What is the best setting for analog in bfv ?

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #1056 on: 09:49 AM - 12/05/19 »
This is hands down the best gaming peripheral I've used. I got the compact version. I was using a Logitech G13 and was hoping that some company would release a much better analog stick keypad and low an behold Azeron has done it. Every button/key is just a finger flick away. No having to reach for keys,no having to do hand gymnastics to hit certain buttons. Playing FPS games is so much more enjoyable, effortless and more comfortable.

I was leary that it being 3D printed the the build quality would be suspect but it's very well constructed and if taken care of properly should last for years.

I love it and would recommend it to anyone

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: 11:00 AM - 12/05/19 »
This is hands down the best gaming peripheral I've used. I got the compact version. I was using a Logitech G13 and was hoping that some company would release a much better analog stick keypad and low an behold Azeron has done it. Every button/key is just a finger flick away. No having to reach for keys,no having to do hand gymnastics to hit certain buttons. Playing FPS games is so much more enjoyable, effortless and more comfortable.

I was leary that it being 3D printed the the build quality would be suspect but it's very well constructed and if taken care of properly should last for years.

I love it and would recommend it to anyone

As a g13 user who's been wanting to get an Azeron compact, this is exactly what I was hoping for.

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an Azeron for a standard (non-priority production) order?

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: 12:30 PM - 12/05/19 »
If anyone would like an Azeron compact, Iím selling mine.

Was going to go back to Sony nav and try and get back into gaming for Modern Warfare but I literally played like 4 missions and got bored.

| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #1059 on: 01:51 PM - 12/05/19 »
As a g13 user who's been wanting to get an Azeron compact, this is exactly what I was hoping for.

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an Azeron for a standard (non-priority production) order?

Website, at the moment, says estimated time is 90 to 180 days. I bought mine on ebay and got it within a week.

Offline JT Jenkins

• View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: 03:55 PM - 12/05/19 »

Website, at the moment, says estimated time is 90 to 180 days. I bought mine on ebay and got it within a week.

Is yours the curved handrest? How are the ergonomics?

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #1061 on: 04:10 PM - 12/05/19 »
I don't like the curved handrest, it forces your hand into a specific position that may be uncomfortable. In my case, the ergo rest caused impingement and pain near the base of my thumb as soon as I started using the Azeron.

The flat wrist rest allows for greater range of hand position (left/right) and rotation (internally/externally) and doesn't cause this problem.

I would 100% recommend the Azeron Compact with flat wrist rest over the Classic with ergo rest. The only question mark is the length of the finger bars, and that depends on hand size and preferred grip.

I got the shortest finger length possible on my second Azeron because I don't have huge paws (17.5cm), I hold my keyboard hand in a relaxed claw position and my most used Azeron bindings are set to pulls on the buttons closest to the palm, so the short finger bars are more comfortable for me.

My biggest recommendation is to affix the Azeron to your desk using either Blu-Tac or double-sided velcro tape. I used Blu-Tac for most of this year, but it started going off and can't hold the Azeron in place anymore, and pulled on the screws connecting the wrist rest to the Azeron (easily tightened).

On the weekend I banged industrial-strength velcro tape under the Azeron and there is zero movement now. The only problem is I need to use a butter knife to separate the velcro to remove the Azeron from the desk for maintenance, but that's a once every 6 months thing.

I also like to swap between Azeron and Ergodox EZ depending on the game I play, but I'm so comfortable with Azeron now that I'm happy to stick with it full-time and mount it permanently in position.
« Last Edit: 04:18 PM - 12/05/19 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GunzBlazed
« Reply #1062 on: 04:47 PM - 12/05/19 »

Was going to go back to Sony nav and try and get back into gaming for Modern Warfare but I literally played like 4 missions and got bored.

How much you thinking of selling for?
Xbox One X | XIM Apex | Qisan Magicforce 68 (Gateron Red) | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G640 Mouse Pad | SoundBlaster X7 | AT AD700X (Shooters) | ModMic 5

Steam: GunzBlazed

Offline JDM

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: 03:15 AM - 12/08/19 »

How much you thinking of selling for?

Donít even know. Perfect condition, probably used for less than 3 weeks ( could be exaggerating ) hmu if anything
| Apex ~ Zowie FK2 ~ Azeron Compact ~ G440 ~ Astro A40 TR ~ PS4 |

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #1064 on: 11:55 AM - 12/08/19 »
Donít even know. Perfect condition, probably used for less than 3 weeks ( could be exaggerating ) hmu if anything

I PM'd you JDM, I've been looking for an azeron for awhile now
Please Delete My Account