XIM Community

Battlefield V: Training after Early Access 9th oder normal release 20th?  (Read 2273 times)

Offline neopaxxx

• View Profile
When does mist4fun starts to work on the Battlefield V translator? The Xbox Version is available on November 9th, the PS4 Deluxe on 15th and the normal release is on 20th november.

I think to buy the Deluxe on PS4 to Play on 15th, but if the translator comes after the 20th I think its not worth to play 4 days earlier..

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
wont be done until after release

Offline neopaxxx

• View Profile
The question is which release will be used ;-)

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
That's an interesting point. If Mist decides to train from Nov 9th I'll get EA access and pre-order the game, if not I'll wait for the final release.

My guess is he's going to work off of the full release as he usually gets games from gamefly for training.

Offline bmb_-

• View Profile
Is EA premier not available for console so mist doesnt have to pay full price for the game?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
As far I know the ST training starts when the game is officially release, not at any early access.

Make sense, devs can pull an update before the official release and all the training time was wasted.

Patience people, learn it.

If you got the early access, is not waste money, you can play with a temporal ST while grinding for guns, learning the maps getting ahead of the curve.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Also, if I'm not mistaken early access is Xbox and PC exclusive and I think they've been wanting to avoid accusations of favoritism this gen. Though, it would ease the workload and help the PS4 ST come out sooner if they got the Xbox version out of the way now.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Sorry, support begins on release date to ensure that support is current with the version of the game on release day. BFV is purchased and will be preloaded for release day.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Man, I'm getting so hyped for BFV. Wish you'd reconsider training it Nov 9 if there's nothing else that needs training this weekend.

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
Did anyone get a good ST for the beta to work? I canít recall any.

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
Did anyone get a good ST for the beta to work? I canít recall any.
Nope there wasn't one, need an ST really.

There is only a couple of weeks between them so an ST could be trained now, it's unlikely something will change, but seems we gotta wait. :-\

I recall a Call of Duty ST working okay with it in the beta, I think it was the Black Ops 3 one...

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
I found out the early access is 10 hours only which I don't think is enough to train an ST.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
BF look mechanics are for the most part pretty basic. Someone could probably come up with a decent generic alpha config if they took a few minutes adjusting the curve for it's deadzone.

Offline Geno782

• View Profile
BF look mechanics are for the most part pretty basic. Someone could probably come up with a decent generic alpha config if they took a few minutes adjusting the curve for it's deadzone.
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with how to setup one of the generic ones, is there a tutorial on how?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Generic Alpha can be found at the bottom of the new game list with expert mode enabled. Generic configs use STs with zero deadzone but vary in shape. Their purpose is to give the user a blank slate to adjust for unsupported look mechanics. Users can adjust deadzone by moving the first position in the ballistics curve until movement occurs while moving the mouse at 1.0 sensitivity. Generic Alpha is circular, the others are a mix of shapes that could fit better with certain look mechanics. Once you've found the deadzone/curve position use this between the different Generic configs to find the one with the best fit.

Battlefield has been using a circular look mechanic since BC2 I think so I recommend sticking with Generic Alpha.
« Last Edit: 05:34 PM - 11/08/18 by mist4fun »