XIM Community

PUBG  (Read 3057 times)

Offline MeteoroBR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MeteoroBR
PUBG
« on: 09:58 PM - 11/02/18 »
After suffering for a few months with the bad mechanics of aim of PUBG and try all the combinations of synchronization and DPI possible I was able to formulate the current settings.

The greatest difficulty was to formulate a curve that would prevent the maximum speed from being reached, but, at the same time, that it did not influence the linearity of the movement, both in HIP and ADS.

I hope you like it and please leave your feeback here in the post so that I can improve more and more settings.

Instructions
Copy the whole config on your phone
Go on the XIM Apex Manager app
Make sure Expert Mode is enabled
Create new config
Click on the 3 dots ...
Click on Paste

MOUSE: 800 DPI 1000hz.

HIP 500
SYNC OFF
Smooting: 10
y/x ratio: 0,90

ADS 500
SYNC OFF
y/x ratio: 1,00
Smooting: 20

TARGETING 450
SYNC OFF
y/x ratio: 1,00
Smooting: 10

PUBG Ingame Settings
Controller Type B
Left DZ: 10
Right DZ: 10
General Sens: 20
Over-the-Shoulder Sens: 20
Vehicle Sens: 20
Movement Sens: 100
AA: OFF
1x: 20
2x: 20
3x: 20
6x: 20
8x: 20

FULL CONFIG:

>>> XIM APEX [800 dpi off] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS, TARGETING and HIP CURVE

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLCFeIZWByIH7gi6CYYKUgseC+oMtg2CDk8PGw/nELMRfxJLExcT4xSvlXsWNRbvF6oYZBkeGdgakxtNHAccwR18Hjae8B/AoJAhHqGrIdiiBCHhIb+hnKUc:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Good chicken dinners! :-* ;) :) ;D

MeteoroBR

In Mist4fun we trust!

Offline Worthya1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: G00SEBUMPS 77
Re: PUBG
« Reply #1 on: 03:38 AM - 11/04/18 »
Thanks, i look forward to testing this build out.

Offline GrantVXR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:37 AM - 11/13/18 »
Is this config still working ok since the last update? Been using your config for a while, just double checking before I get on tonight.

Offline distortionist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:03 PM - 11/19/18 »
I'd be curious what if any changes you made after the latest. I tried this with the recent changes and it seems insanely fast.

Offline Joshcurry88

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Joshcurry88
« Reply #4 on: 07:50 PM - 11/26/18 »
My mouse is 12k dpi anyone know what my settings should be ?

Offline Worthya1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: G00SEBUMPS 77
« Reply #5 on: 12:06 PM - 11/27/18 »
@Joshcurry88 if you are using this set up 800 DPI and 1000 HZ by the looks of it.

Offline Lukas727u

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:37 AM - 11/30/18 »
Why i get error when i try to copy this to my apex with New beta build?

Offline rizy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:30 AM - 12/03/18 »
If you are on Iphone you need to make sure you follow the instructions to get the new Apex manager that is associated with it. This is done by downloading the TestFlight app and accepting the invitation. It's all on the Beta build post that OBSiv posted.

Offline Lukas727u

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:11 AM - 12/04/18 »
If you are on Iphone you need to make sure you follow the instructions to get the new Apex manager that is associated with it. This is done by downloading the TestFlight app and accepting the invitation. It's all on the Beta build post that OBSiv posted.

I get AN error on latest app (beta) on android Phone

Offline Joshcurry88

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Joshcurry88
« Reply #9 on: 12:22 AM - 12/06/18 »
Is anyone else getting an error when trying to copy this? I have tried reg app and the new beta app. Iím getting error on both.

Offline hyperliite

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:18 PM - 12/07/18 »
Whatís the deal? Does this work? Is it good?

Offline SlipDigby

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:32 PM - 12/07/18 »

Hiya don't know if this'll help but I was getting the same error message when trying to paste it to an existing pubg st. I ended up restoring xim to factory settings (due to a different issue) with latest firmware and it copied alright after onto a new st.

Offline tzeeth

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:48 PM - 12/07/18 »

Hiya don't know if this'll help but I was getting the same error message when trying to paste it to an existing pubg st. I ended up restoring xim to factory settings (due to a different issue) with latest firmware and it copied alright after onto a new st.
If you update now to last firmware you can share for us too :D
What I mean is that it seems if you are in the last one, goes back to the old one use this config and then upgrades maybe we will be able to have this config working again.
I am trying to contact Meteor to see if he can help.
Regards!
« Last Edit: 05:24 PM - 12/07/18 by tzeeth »

Offline puinsai

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: joshrel
« Reply #13 on: 01:23 PM - 12/19/18 »
^^ any update ? thanks you 
PS4 PRO | XIM APEX | T2 | FW: the latest | Mon: ASUS 28" MG28UQ | Logitech G13 | Logitech G502 Hero | SteelSeries R600 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | DumaOS Router

Offline SlitNeck

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Slit--Neck
« Reply #14 on: 11:48 PM - 08/18/19 »
This code doesn't work.  Get error message.  Has anyone revisited this and got a latest working code for PUBG?