XIM Community

PUBG Settings - MeteoroBR 2020  (Read 11580 times)

Offline MeteoroBR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MeteoroBR
Re: PUBG Settings - MeteoroBR 2020
« Reply #45 on: 11:09 PM - 01/04/20 »
Curious to know....

Games played?
Kills?
Wins?

Solo? Duo? Squad?

Xbox? PS?

Thanx

I've been top 1 solo. That is all you need to know.

Online JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 09:07 PM - 01/05/20 »
Curious to know....

Games played?
Kills?
Wins?

Solo? Duo? Squad?

Xbox? PS?

Thanx

Truly that doesn't mean anything if you played 2,000 plus games in the time frame of the season.... Anyone can be top 1 on the leaderboard if you have no life and play countless games. I want info like wins vs games played and KD, that's what truly matters to me.

Again I am not ragging on you or saying you suck or anything like that, I just want to compare some stat lines with someone like myself. (5,100+ games played, 1,522 win, with 22,500+ kills) also I have a 6.77 K/D this season in DUOs 6.2 in squads and a low 5.7 in solos but i dont play much solos TB

If you don't feel like sharing that kind of information I can appreciate that. Just curious what kind of stats you have with those settings you use. BUT I do use common sync, just much higher values
« Last Edit: 09:25 PM - 01/05/20 by JE77 »

Offline Incapacitao

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Incapacitao
« Reply #47 on: 05:48 AM - 01/06/20 »
I have tried all the settings of this page for the xim apex and this is the only one I can say that it is almost perfect, it is only a problem of how bad I am playing ... if not, your setting would be excellent  :) ;) thx friend!
PS4 Pro
MSI Mag341cq
Logitech 502 Lightspeed
Razer Tartarus V2 + Nari Ultimate

Offline MeteoroBR

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09:26 AM - 01/09/20 »
I have tried all the settings of this page for the xim apex and this is the only one I can say that it is almost perfect, it is only a problem of how bad I am playing ... if not, your setting would be excellent  :) ;) thx friend!

Thanks! ;)

Offline MeteoroBR

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 09:29 AM - 01/09/20 »
Curious to know....

Games played?
Kills?
Wins?

Solo? Duo? Squad?

Xbox? PS?

Thanx

Truly that doesn't mean anything if you played 2,000 plus games in the time frame of the season.... Anyone can be top 1 on the leaderboard if you have no life and play countless games. I want info like wins vs games played and KD, that's what truly matters to me.

Again I am not ragging on you or saying you suck or anything like that, I just want to compare some stat lines with someone like myself. (5,100+ games played, 1,522 win, with 22,500+ kills) also I have a 6.77 K/D this season in DUOs 6.2 in squads and a low 5.7 in solos but i dont play much solos TB

If you don't feel like sharing that kind of information I can appreciate that. Just curious what kind of stats you have with those settings you use. BUT I do use common sync, just much higher values

In the season I was in the top 1 Solo my win rate was 28% of matches, which is really high for PUBG. I was also in the top 10 for KD. My intention is only to help users who are having difficulty getting a good setup. I'm not here to dispute statistics with anyone.

Online JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02:27 PM - 01/09/20 »
Curious to know....

Games played?
Kills?
Wins?

Solo? Duo? Squad?

Xbox? PS?

Thanx

In the season I was in the top 1 Solo my win rate was 28% of matches, which is really high for PUBG. I was also in the top 10 for KD. My intention is only to help users who are having difficulty getting a good setup. I'm not here to dispute statistics with anyone.

Thanks for the reply, if you're on Xbox, DM me so we can duo sometime!
Again my intention was to never dispute stats for argumental purposes, just was curious!

Offline MeteoroBR

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 09:32 AM - 01/27/20 »
 ;)

Offline Danielebaggio

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01:33 AM - 02/03/20 »
Since i play your settings with PS4 ST and 250hz on xim i am unbeatable :)

Works like a hack...

Offline MitchWoodall

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GoDamDawgs2018
Re: PUBG
« Reply #53 on: 04:28 AM - 02/03/20 »
Firmware and Manager 5.0020190719
Mouse 1800 DPI 1000hz
Xim 1000hz
HIP 50 DEFAULT
ADS 25 DEFAULT
NO CURVES
NO BOOST
NO SMOOTHING
HIP and ADS 600ms Delay
Type B
1X 20
2X 20
3X 20
4X 16
6X 8
8X 6

AA OFF

>>> XIM APEX [MeteoroBR 1.0] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Good chicken dinners! :-* ;) :) ;D

MeteoroBR

In Mist4fun we trust!

Are these still the current settings you're using and recommending or the settings on the first post of this thread?

Offline MitchWoodall

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GoDamDawgs2018
« Reply #54 on: 04:29 AM - 02/03/20 »
Since i play your settings with PS4 ST and 250hz on xim i am unbeatable :)

Works like a hack...

Which settings are you using? The first post on this thread or the setting he posted on the second page?

Offline Danielebaggio

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 09:08 AM - 02/03/20 »
First Post is perfect... PS4 ST &  250 Hz on Xim... My KD is about 7...

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
Re: PUBG
« Reply #56 on: 11:50 AM - 02/03/20 »
Firmware and Manager 5.0020190719
Mouse 1800 DPI 1000hz
Xim 1000hz
HIP 50 DEFAULT
ADS 25 DEFAULT
NO CURVES
NO BOOST
NO SMOOTHING
HIP and ADS 600ms Delay
Type B
1X 20
2X 20
3X 20
4X 16
6X 8
8X 6

AA OFF

>>> XIM APEX [MeteoroBR 1.0] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Good chicken dinners! :-* ;) :) ;D

MeteoroBR

In Mist4fun we trust!
What about to remove recoil?when i shoot is going up
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/shooterass

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline Japa

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: l japa l
« Reply #57 on: 09:25 PM - 02/13/20 »
I Love this Setup. Sensis feel great! Thx.
Tried so many different  curves!
This is so easy. Had so many Problems With my dpi...
i use Common too.

Xbox about 2000 wins. KD, solo 4 , Duo 4, Squad 4,

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: PACsho0ter
« Reply #58 on: 02:21 PM - 02/17/20 »
So the new settings are?where and which?
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:

Thanks for Supporting me!

Offline Dralyne

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 02:41 AM - 02/20/20 »
Anyone else get a lot of erratic mouse movements when you pick your mouse up with these settings? Only time I do is using these from Meteor..

Logitech 502

Admin